Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good morning everyone!

Indi, I have no clue if they matched the Kundli/horoscopes but normally the date is taken out based on what the kundli says.

Today i am busy but I know my dear freinds are waiting to know what happened in LMYAM, and I too cannot resist so did hear it the whole episode.

Here is today's update:
Now the story seems to be progressing. It starts with Anoop in his bedroom and swtiching TV channels and lost in the Mansi's thoughts. he was remembering her words from their restaurant meeting about the sweets and face expression showed he was remorseful.

Then Sahil enters and asks him if he does not think everything is moving so fast, I mean wedding in a week. He does not even know about Mansi and anoop replied you know how I am so why do you ask this again an again. I am little reserved and have an ego too. But I too am nervous avout the situation. But no matter what whether I meet Mansi and what if i dont like her I will still marry her as he does not want to hurt his mom. But he says Mansi has all good qualiites on what basis can I reject her. Anoop says she is so honest and I love that quality. Anoop says Sahil I am more worried about you and Shivani. just then Shivani calls that her parents are bugging her that when can they meet Sahil's mom...

ANoop and Sahil say goodnight and then they show Anoop lost in thoughts and worried, Mansi in the same state in her bedroom, and Shivani and Sahil in the same state in their respective rooms.

Morning time everyong is seated at Dining table, Anoop gets up to call SAhil but mom stops saying he is not a kid he will come. Sahil comes and she keep saying she does not want to meet shivani let alone think about their alliance. The Eldest brother (Bua's son) their cousin bhushan diplomatically says Mami (Anoop's mom) why dont you meet her once and tells Sahil that after meeting if aunt does not like then you too would stop pestering her. But their mom is so adamant and says I dont want to meet and she can never be my DIL.<Such Stubborn mom in this century> πŸ˜•.

Sahil leaves the table and Anoop gets up to go after him but mom stops saying "Anoop if you go after him it will show that you do not respect or care for me either". so he sits down like an obedient son.

Next scene Shivani's parents are discussing meting Sahil's mom etc...
At Mansi's place they are choosing Jewellery and Mansi says she like all and it is tough to decide and asks bhabhi how did you choose bhabhi as always says i had Kunal with me so it was easy. Finally they decide on a set and Kavita asks what about me and mom replies you will get when you get married.

Sahil is in dilema as Shivani's parents keep asking when they can come and then Anoop comes there and Sahil asks him is 5 pm fine and he nods and anoop tells Shivani's parents to come at 5pm. Then Sahil and Shivani talk tillmom agrees we have to stop them from meeting.

Monday Precap:  Shivani's parents come and Anoop's mom asks them who they were...

Enjoy!!
Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, Thank you so very much to take the time out of your busy scheduled to keep us updated!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—!

This is so good that I hope you posted on the LMYAM forum also
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pensink ... thanks again... it means a lot to me!! 

surish ... It's hard to ignore Himmanshoo once you see him perform!!!    The guy has such talent!!! 

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, Thank you so very much to take the time out of your busy scheduled to keep us updated!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—!

This is so good that I hope you posted on the LMYAM forum also

you are most welcome! I know it so hard to wait till evening and will try to do it most of the days if time permits.

much love and a big hug to all.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... thanks again... it means a lot to me!! 

surish ... It's hard to ignore Himmanshoo once you see him perform!!!    The guy has such talent!!! 

you are very welcome !!
indi thumbnail

leesan ... Caught you!!!  You've been here and didn't say a word   πŸ˜’!!! 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

leesan ... Caught you!!!  You've been here and didn't say a word   πŸ˜’!!!  

@indi...lol! So sorry... Forgive me?  It's just that everyone is so excited and chatting about the new show LMYAM, and I have nothing much to contribute!!πŸ˜•

I've been reading the WUs,courtesy of Pensink, but to be honest, not impressed!! Don't mean to offend anyone, but I really do not like the saas/Bahu dramas, and this show is shaping up to be a major one!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  For the life of me I cannot comprehend how anyone can enjoy watching these overbearing, controlling, meddling and very often cruel women !! Don't they have daughters of their own?! At least we didn't have that mil/fil drama in BBAT ,it was bad enough with the M&Ms!!πŸ˜‰ 

Anyways,enough complaining!! I hope the show does well for Himm and for you guys!! I'll just have to remain in the hopes that we'll all see our Gunjuhn one day in the future!! Oh well, hope springs eternal!

Anybody still interested in a new BBAT topic? Any volunteers? 

Okay, G girls and guys, hang in there and please keep posting !!

indi thumbnail

Fabulous Friday to all you lovely "G" Girls and Boys out there!!!  How's Ittarwali Galli this morning?

leesan ... Of course you can contribute ... you can always say something about Guddu Shukla  ... we all know that when it comes to the "G" Man there's no shortage of words!!!  I always mention him in my posts ... how can I not???  Anoop or no Anoop, Gudduji will always be No. 1!!!  So please don't feel left out!!!  

If you looked at LMYAM last night, you would have seen so many reminders of Gudduji!!!   Just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll eventually enjoy the show;  that's what I'm doing ... and I'm getting there  πŸ˜ƒ!  Actually, at the beginning I had to force myself to look at the show ... I was so sure that I would hate it ... couldn't bear to see Himm/G with another girl  πŸ˜’!!!  I felt somewhat like the times of the nautanki ... didn't want to look but just had to look  !!!      That part ... the other girl ... I'm still trying to come to terms with it  πŸ˜” !    But just seeing Himm after so long I'm satisfied!   His acting, as usual, is magnificent!    I'm sure after the introduction, the story will proceed quite nicely, dealing with  the theme ... LMYAM ... I don't think we'll have the usual Saas Bahu drama ... of course, we'll have a bit of interference from the mother in enforcing her rules,  but I can't see the wicked plotting, etc.  What I expect though is the couples' having problems in adjusting to marriage!!! 

Last night I'm sure I heard Anoop, while in conversation with his younger brother, call him "beta" ... the same loving tone that Guddu used when he addressed Kukkan and Jabhoo ... such a sweet memory!!!   I guess Himmanshoo cannot help but add his own little touch ... and it makes such a big difference ... one little word, but it conveyed so much love and care for that younger brother!!!  Himmanshoo is surely a master of the art   πŸ‘πŸΌ!!! 

leesan ... soapwatcher was on the other forum ... she asked about you!!!

godblessall ... where are you girl?  Missing you! 

Van Di, jps, pensink, leesan, surish, godblessall ... Enjoy your day!!!

rasha ... Wherever you are,  wish you a Happy and Holy Eid ul Fitr!!!  This also goes to all my Muslim friends out there!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Dearest Indi,
You always seem to write exactly what's on my mind and beating me at my own game, but lovely post and so very true.  Concur with everything you said.  I particularly liked how you phrased this

"Just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll eventually enjoy the show;  that's what I'm doing ... and I'm getting there  πŸ˜ƒ!"

I actually liked how the camera angle focused on half of his face last evening in the dark room when he was contemplating the current situation with Mansi!!! But I still wish to see more screen time on him and I don't like those trousers he wears.  AK is very modern while Himm clothes need a second looking at
. Let's say they do not do justice to him!!

I also heard the "beta" but I think on Facebook, he said he did not, so now I am even more confusedπŸ˜•.

And me second this - Where is Vanfan Di???????

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Dearest Indi,
You always seem to write exactly what's on my mind and beating me at my own game, but lovely post and so very true.  Concur with everything you said.  I particularly liked how you phrased this

"Just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll eventually enjoy the show;  that's what I'm doing ... and I'm getting there  πŸ˜ƒ!"

I actually liked how the camera angle focused on half of his face last evening in the dark room when he was contemplating the current situation with Mansi!!! But I still wish to see more screen time on him and I don't like those trousers he wears.  AK is very modern while Himm clothes need a second looking at
. Let's say they do not do justice to him!!

I also heard the "beta" but I think on Facebook, he said he did not, so now I am even more confusedπŸ˜•.

And me second this - Where is Vanfan Di???????

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

JPS ... (lol!)  HIMM probably doesn't even realise he said "beta"!!!   I know what I heard!!!  I'm sure I heard it  ... not once ... but twice!  He should go look at the episode πŸ˜΅ !!!   He's probably so accustomed to using the word with his younger brothers (Kukkan and Jabho) that it came out automatically   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!   How did the topic come about on facebook?  That would mean that others also heard it!!! 

I was so pleased with the change in shirt that I thought I'd let the trousers pass this time!  But trust you to mention it!  πŸ˜†!!!!    Can't get everything immediately  πŸ˜‰!!!!   I'm sure his wife will eventually dress him differently!!!    Now for the "bump" ... did you also notice a very slight, but more pleasing, relaxation of the "bump" ... nothing much, but the hair did have a lighter touch ...  was a bit "fluffier" ????  😊...      We'll  get there ... don't worry!!! 

Did you also notice the comparison when Himm was shown next to Ashish ... Himm dominated the scene ... he's much more attractive than Ashish ... Himm has the magnetism that would draw people's attention to focus on him   πŸ˜‰!!!!  

Jps ... maybe we should just copy some of these posts to the other forum ... in that way, we'll be increasing the no. of pages in Himm's thread!   I feel bad when I see the no. of pages for Ashish ... never mind that most of the posts consists of little more than a couple of words  ... !!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago