Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #2

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Since the other thread was more than 60 pages I think it is safe to open a new thread :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!

Indi, jps, Leesan, vanfan, pensinki and sorry if I'm forgetting people (sorry sorry sorry) - I'll TRY to be good, but considering our topic... it's really really hard to stay good πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

------------
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Friday morning to everyone! 😊Thanks wafah for opening the thread. Hope we made you proud by following the guidelines to a T. 😳So as per Leesan's suggestion we are due for a new topic. I just want to be sure we are finished with slippers/teeth and hair. I think we should let everyone agree that they have spoken to their heart's content on this. Before I start suggesting a topic again I think we should get one new topic each from @indi, @jps01, @pensink, @Vedi and @godblessall as @Leesan is still traveliing. Anyone else is welcome to give a topic suggestion too. @rashaa we would love to hear a suggestion from you too. So who is it going to be?
 Come on girls this is your chance of picking the topic of your choice with the possibility of getting first in the line before @Lessan catches up. πŸ˜‰Looking forward to see who makes use of this opportunity. Love to all and have a great weekend!πŸ˜ƒ
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Wafah Di, Thank you so much!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't begin to explain how much I miss seeing you here!!!!!😭

Hope all is well and much love!!!!😊

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Hello all my "G" girlfriends, hope you are enjoying your day so far and excited about the upcoming weekend. 

Yes, I reiterate that the Shukla guy is 'THE MAN".  Indi, Rasha, agree, agree!!☺️

@ Indi, don't try to trap me again, I would love for Himm to at least read our comments but I am not going to reach out to him.  Remember the "enigma" he is, he may just ignore me and I will not be able to cope with his rejection!!!πŸ˜† He did not even respond to my birthday wishes that I posted on behalf of all of us on the forum and that still very raw!!!😭 But, like I said before, I fell in love with Guddu Shukla more than the H himself!!!😳

So here's wishing each of you a great weekend!!

Cheers!!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!

Hi Girls, been very busy all day, and then to my horror ... I nearly died when I did get a minute to visit ... I didn't notice this new thread. .. I thought the forum had closed!!

Van Di ... I'll try to think of a topic ... but you know where(or should I say "whom" )   that topic might lead to πŸ˜ƒ!!!

jps ...  awww,  don't feel too bad ... I'll have to have a word with that Himm for you!  How dare he treat the No. 2, 3 & 4 girl so badπŸ˜’!!  Anyway, I don't think he did it on purpose ... might just have been an oversight! 

rasha ... You are way too cheerful!  What's up with you? 

Have a nice weekend!

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...Thank you Wafah for creating this new platform so that our  lovely friends can continue the discussions which is keeping this forum  running in such an interesting way..My heartfelt thanks to all of you people for keeping this place alive...πŸ‘
Another thank you to  everyone for expressing your concern over me and my family's health. By Gods' grace and because of your wishes, all of us are on the way of recovery...past few days were really out of control for me..I'm hoping for a better weekend of course..!!
Now coming to the discussion, I'm hoping  that the 'hair' topic is still on..as I desperately do not want to miss this subject..!! Guddu Shukla has  "Talking Hair"..πŸ˜‰...Before Marrying Runjhun, when Guddu was only a street goon, a bit aimless and bored of not finding the right chord of life. ..his hair also used to look little restrained and dull , complemented rightly with his unshaved beard.!! Then one fine morning Guddu Ji found his match..the one and only Runjhun..!! And he went out to play " Jhunjhuniya of Runjhuniya "..πŸ˜†...he got the right target , so did his hair..with Guddu's  innovating plans to irritate Runjhun flying high in the sky, his hair also started to fly..!! In the mean time the drama reached to its peak...Runjhun's wedding day..!! Dulhe Raja removed his sehra..and voila..!! The groom and his new hair cut just blew our heart...πŸ‘πŸΌ...not to say, the bride fainted..!!!
Then Guddu started fighting his own feeling for not committing his already grown love for wifey dear..here we see a defending Guddu, with hair little messed up , kind of not sure about what to do..The more Guddu ran his fingers in his hair in indecisiveness, the more his fate got entwined with the life of his wife Runjhun..😊...at last Guddu came out of his withdrawal syndrome...got the courage to utter the magical words of love...Guddu was free at last.. so was his hair ...happy but controlled, perfectly trimmed but shiny of most...lovey dovey...☺️
Then came the moment of doubt..Guddu decided to leave ..sad and dejected...Awww his hair also kind of looked lost, not taken care of..😭..but that was not his destiny...his life was with Runjhun...so he had to come back to her...running as fast as he can...I was amazed by the scene of Guddu running hard along the railway platform to meet his wife, to support her , to hold her...and so did his hair, Omg, the force and longing for meeting his beloved was more than perfectly matched with his jumping untamed hair on his fore-head..!! Again we were blown away...!!!πŸ‘
The days of happiness began...they united in every sense...the eternal satisfaction reflected in his looks..we saw Guddu Shukla properly taken care of by the wifey...hair well combed , shiny , proper in place..!!
I do not want to talk about the later days...just want to mention when Runjhun went missing, Guddu was helpless, his hair reflected the same emotion ..not in shape , over-grown, lost the normal flow of life..πŸ˜•...the other things that were shown were irrelevant to me and I dont consider them as a part of my beloved Bhagonwali story that I love so dearly..
Finally Guddu Shukla's hair as the man himself was always able to drive us crazy without a fail..!! Gudd on his bike with his flying hair is a 'vision', a treat for the eyes..πŸ‘πŸΌ...and time to time the wet, water dripping version of the already ' too hot to die for'  Guddu Shukla's hair set the screen on fire leaving us the girls electrocuted beyond repair and recovery...πŸ˜›...
This is how the 'hair talk' goes for me..a BIG thumbs up for the United G team...we are unstoppable...I'm delighted to get a glimpse of many of our old regular visitors in the forum in the last few days...please keep coming and post your views..looking for more interesting discussion...thanks all.
jps01 thumbnail
Oh Indi, what do you mean by # 2, 3 and 4?  Hmmm!!! I'll have a word with you in private now!!πŸ˜ƒ

Vanfan Di, how is the bug review going.  Glad you had a chance to post.  My suggestion would be that we should talk about Kukkan and Mahadevi together or even separate, since we have spoken at length about The Man and his dharampatni.  Let me know your thoughts. 

Listening to "tu janne ja" from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.  Can't seem to get enough of this song - I love it sooo!!

And while we are on APKGK, there is a certain person in the forum who is head over heels in love with a Mr. K.  Actually, she dumped one K for another without any hesitation.πŸ˜† Some girls!!!!!☺️

Love to all!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

jps01 thumbnail
OMG, Godblessall, you and I posted together but I was just elated to read your review.

What a well written post on his hair - you are too unbelievable!!! I just loved the way your story was told. My hats off to you!!!!! I am still reeling from this!!!! Wow!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliant and well done!!

I just loved this " Jhunjhuniya of Runjhuniy" and then you took off like a tornado!!! Also loved "
leaving us the girls electrocuted beyond repair and recovery. ". Glad that you were able to contribute to the hair subject matter!!!! Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

So glad to hear you and the family doing much better!!!!

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh indi, it's just the weather is getting nicer here, and it feels nice to be back here to chat... plus! I am pretty cheerful in general, but it probably hasn't come out here as much πŸ˜‰ Jps knows!

AND Miss jps!! *Ahem ahem*!! APKGK is SOOO cute, and the cuteness of a certain Mr. K in that movie is beyond belief πŸ˜›

Godblessall - SO nice to hear you and your family are doing better! And as for the rest of your post... hehehehehehe what passions that topic brings out in us all!

------------