Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Indi, when they stood next to each other the comparison was evident!! Muscles against muscles, that's what I saw ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  Anoop's bulging under his clothing, Sahil for all to see!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ  And yes, the hair is much better, no "hills" ๐Ÿ˜†

Oops, and yes, where is Godblessall this week???

Looks like we lost Vedi for good, maybe she found someone in Iceland!!๐Ÿคช

Yes Indi, I agree we should post this on his forum, will do so now!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm right here dearโ€ฆ..has been a silent reader for the last few days as I don't really have much to sayโ€ฆbut definitely following all of your interesting opinions and arguments  presented in both places.๐Ÿ˜Š 
       As I notice ( I'm still not watching the new show ) , the new role that our 'hero' got to play is completely different from the 'G-man' that we adore โ€ฆthe most prominent difference is , what Vanfan mentioned , he does not get much chance to use his magnetic voice that can mesmerize viewers even before looking at him , as because 'Anoop' refrains himself from talking ! The raw and rough touch of Guddu Shukla that is sure to keep the audience on the edge of the sharp knife , is toned down, kept under the control mode, which is very difficult for us to accept as we simply are used to live with the Lion King , and not habituated to settle for anything less even soft and sober . Now that is the charm of the man of our interestโ€ฆ, untamed unforgettable , which is definitely missing in his new role so far . But this was about to happen. The credit of an actor lies in the fact that how effortlessly he is able to mend himself to the requirement of different roles he is portraying on screen . Here Himmanshoo is doing an awesome job. His hesitation , measured expression , less talk, controlled  emotional attachment with others , everything is perfectly showing Anoop as an introvert, compromising person that the new show demands. Himm is a master of the art undoubtedlyโ€ฆ,able to portray any possible emotion in front of the rolling camera with superb easeโ€ฆI just hope the creatives of his current show is well aware of his versatility as an actor, and use his magnificent talent with proper recognition in terms of screen time and a stronger script to enact.
                Now it is quite visible in the other place that we are not only the people who are facing difficulties , the other set of admirers are also experiencing the similar problem in adjusting with the change of appearance and attitude in their person of interest . I think, they are even having a harder time as there has been no gap in between to sink in with the change , if you know what I mean...While we are simply happy to see our man back in action, they are under constant pressure of comparison for the sudden transform in consideration. Hence we'll absolutely keep an 'open' mind for anything ...I just want to convey this note to Himmanshoo that he does not need to compromise as an actor as he is one of the best in this profession๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
                Surish ...your description of Runjhun/Nive made me chuckle ...he he...you boys sure have your ways to look at a woman...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm still smiling while remembering your words...
                 well...Samaira is pretty, reserve, dignified in looks ...these are some primary qualities that our Runjhun also possess...and I certainly prefer this type of female lead way over the hyper-active, talkative , poke her nose everywhere type of heroines visible in most shows...the 'chemistry' between the lead pairs is still not there...not only in 'Anoop-Mansi' , but it is also missing ( even some hard-core fans are having this opinion ! ) in the other pair who are already in love and supposed to be heading for a 'love-marriage' ..! For the 'arranged  marriage' pair, the makers are currently focusing on the 'aloofness' of the leads to each other in order to show a greater impact of romance in the later phase. So I'm ready to consider this as the requirement of the story line...though I can still feel the 'heat' between Guddu and Runjhun even when they barely confronted each other and gave a few glare of 'ignorance' on each others' way...but that was exceptional I guess and  should not be compared with anything else...๐Ÿ˜
So I'll be patient and eagerly wait for the come-back of our love-struck G-man on screen , that is inevitably going to take us to the farther level of joy and pleasure...๐Ÿ˜ณ    
                  That's it for now...as I said, I do not have anything new to share...๐Ÿ˜•...rather than wait and see...so happy watching...
                      Lastly, a special thank-you to dear Pensink for writing such lovely updates and posting it here as well...we  G-people exactly know how to keep this place on and rolling...๐Ÿ‘
           Take care..and love to all...

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Godblessall, I always say you have a way with the English dictionary and you do!! Very interesting and lovely post as usual!!

Can you please post this in the LMYAM forum.

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi godblessall ... So nice to see and hear from you!  We do miss your interesting posts ... you have the knack for making the simplest scene  so interesting! 

I just love your   "although I can still feel the 'heat' between Guddu and Runjhun even when they barely confronted each other and gave a few glare of 'ignorance' on each others' way...but that was exceptional I guess and  should not be compared with anything else...๐Ÿ˜!!     And that my girl is incomparable!!!  Don't know if we'll ever see anything as sizzling hot as those scenes between G & R   ๐Ÿ˜†!!!!

Please don't stay away!!! 

godblessall thumbnail
Jps and Indi...lots of hugs and kisses for both of you...you girls are kind to make me feel special...๐Ÿค—
       Jps...are you sure I can post it there...? I've mentioned the other set of fans in my post ...it may generate controversy...and I don't want to irk any dispute ...๐Ÿ˜‰
      Indi...hmmm...that heat and spark...still burning in my body and lighting up my soul...unique and protected under copyright patent...so can not be re-created...๐Ÿคฃ
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessall

Jps and Indi...lots of hugs and kisses for both of you...you girls are kind to make me feel special...๐Ÿค—

Jps...are you sure I can post it there...? I've mentioned the other set of fans in my post ...it may generate controversy...and I don't want to irk any dispute ...๐Ÿ˜‰
      Indi...hmmm...that heat and spark...still burning in my body and lighting up my soul...unique and protected under copyright patent...so can not be re-created...๐Ÿคฃ

godblessall ... All I can say is ...   aww...   I just want to stop what I'm doing and go look at some of those unforgettable scenes!!!    They are so fresh in mind it's like just yesterday ๐Ÿ˜† !!!  Agree with you ... patented ... cannot ever be re-created ... well,  I guess they can ... but only between the same two dynamic people  ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!  How do you people expect me to sit back and enjoy LMYAM with all these beautiful memories   ๐Ÿ˜ญ !!!!  You are not playing fair!!! 

indi thumbnail

Hey, jps, , godblessall  ...  Reference godblessall's    "Jps...are you sure I can post it there...? I've mentioned the other set of fans in my post ...it may generate controversy...and I don't want to irk any dispute ...๐Ÿ˜‰"      OK, so I'm inquisitive ... but I just went on the other Guy's " Appreciation Thread" to see what it was like!!!  ... Just a few minutes ...  Have any of you ever been there?  Those people are crazy!!!  That's no "appreciation thread"  ... they discuss their personal business ... interspersed by a few  "I love  ... "  ...  typical "hen" club, I would say   ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!  and I actually saw a very vulgar word๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!! 

I now know how they manage to have so many pages in that thread  ๐Ÿ˜’!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
lol...Indi...thanks for the info๐Ÿ˜‰...will not go now...๐Ÿ˜†...and I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble for us...๐Ÿ˜›
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessall

lol...Indi...thanks for the info๐Ÿ˜‰...will not go now...๐Ÿ˜†...and I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble for us...๐Ÿ˜›

hey godblessall ... No! No! No! ...I think you misunderstood me!    It wasn't "our" "Anoop's Appreciation Thread" ... you should still visit Anoop's and post there!!!   I don't really think that your post has anything offensive ... it's just so beautiful ... you ought to share it ... so you go ahead and post it there  Girl!!!
godblessall thumbnail
Ohhh...no..no..I meant  the' other guy' appreciation too...never visited there and now will not go either...definitely check the Anoop/Himm thread...so dont worry...๐Ÿ˜Š