Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good news we will see Anoop and Mansi's wedding in a week. today the date of the wedding was decided. They did not say when but it is in a week.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pensink ... thanks pensink!  Aww... I'm looking forward to seeing this gorgeous Dulha!!!    But I'm so sad that Guddu is getting married again ... I'm confused huhπŸ˜•? 

I'm looking forward to your update, please, pretty please??
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Hi my lovely ladies!Thanks Pensink for your magnificent update!Do keep sharing them dear!Jps01thanks for giving us an insight into Anoop's career!Screening should have been done but with Himmanshoo that isn't necessary. He will definitely be able to create magic on screen with Mansi. Rasha wish to have a Bhagonwali 2 but let's give Himmanshoo a the opportunity to portray his new role. Indi Mansi looked absolutely gorgeous in that hairstyle today! Even Some of Asish's fans are presently referring to Shavani as 'UGLY'. Wonder if it has anything to do with Himmanshoo's superb acting thus far.Leesan and Vanfan want to hear from you often dears! 

Happy Independence Day
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Surish ... Thanks for the info!!!   I'm looking forward to seeing Mansi!!! She looking good will go a long way in promoting the show (especially for fans like BBAT's ... moreso me ... who are comparing her with Runjhun and she coming up short!)!   I just might have a bit of heartache though ... I know I'll be jealous on R's behalf  ... can't seem to separate my characters    πŸ˜•πŸ˜• !!!! 

I think it's just a matter of time before the other viewers start noticing  Himmanshoo - in addition to his good looks and magnificent acting, I think Himm has very strong magnetism that naturally attracts people to him!!!  Like flies to honey ... Lord, what a honey!πŸ˜ƒ!!!  That's the only way I could explain my fascination with the guy ... πŸ˜‰    Afterall, I have seen more handsome men but never felt that strong an attraction 😲!!!  He totally mesmerized me!!!

BTW, I wouldn't mind a little more info on the day's episode, i.e. whenever it's convenient to you ... and in case Pensink is unable to do it any time!  Wouldn't hold you to it though!!! 

Later!

PS: I think I'll just copy my posts to the other forum ... habit has me coming here ... I haven't posted on the other for the day!! So you might be reading the same posts twice!!!

indi thumbnail

Happy Independence to you all!!  May God continue to bless  India and its peoples!!! 
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... thanks pensink!  Aww... I'm looking forward to seeing this gorgeous Dulha!!!    But I'm so sad that Guddu is getting married again ... I'm confused huhπŸ˜•? 

I'm looking forward to your update, please, pretty please??

Today's update: Today it was mostly about Shivani and Sahil and Mansi's inner turmoil what will happen after marriage. Sahil gives engagement ring to Shivani and says no matter what just remember I love you and she guessed that mom has refused.

Then she show Naina bhabhi Scolding Mansi for going to meet Anoop and Kavita tells her it was her idea. Then she says I am worried if something goes wrong so no more meeting ( here I was confused, a person who had love marriage does not believe in meeting before marriageConfused) But Mansi agrees with her and still feels why she could not talk to Anoop when she talks so much. Kavita gets Samosas for Mansi to cheer her up and Bhabhi is mad about that too saying what if she gets pimple before the wedding (honestly this bhabhi and Anoop's mom is getting on my nerves). Then Naina Bhabhi is seen talking to Anoop's mom and says she will send the clothes and they can get Anoop's opinion about them. MAnsi is lost in thoughts what will happen and Bhabhi says this is how it happens in arranged marriages and she should worry  and Kavita suggest quietly should she arrange another date with Anoop. But Mansi refuses.

then they show Anoop's mom is talking to the priest to take out the auspicious date for the weddingm, she says she wants it soon. Then Anoop and his bua's son are shown coming downstairs and the Bua's son says what is the rush Mamiji and she replies well your wife takes care of your mom I also need my DIL to come soon to take care of me. Just then Sahil enters and says mom what is the rush let Anoop bhaiya and Mansi meet. But mom is against that and Anoop also says mom is always right and anoop and Bua's son leave for work.

Here at Mansi's place Naina bhabhi is giving sweets as the date has been finalized and kavita says in one week she cannot get her wedding outfit ready and Mansi's mom is worried too how they will make all preparations in one week. But Naina bhabhi is full of herself as always and says dont worry leave everything to me. Mansi comes and asks what are they celebrating and Kavita tells your wedding date has been finalized and its in a week. Kavita tells bhabi you give my lehanga and mehandi dress for stiching. And then some muted conversation regarding wedding prep. is shown. Mansi monologue is heard that everything can be done but what about after the wedding.

Then Tomorrow's precap shows everyone on the dining table in Anoop's house where Sahil is discussing about shivani and then leave the dinner table and Anoop gets up calling Sahil, but his mom stops him...

Today not much screen time given to Anoop. But he was there in the same brown shirt as wehn he was introduced.

Enjoy!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Surish ... Thanks for the info!!!   I'm looking forward to seeing Mansi!!! She looking good will go a long way in promoting the show (especially for fans like BBAT's ... moreso me ... who are comparing her with Runjhun and she coming up short!)!   I just might have a bit of heartache though ... I know I'll be jealous on R's behalf  ... can't seem to separate my characters    πŸ˜•πŸ˜• !!!! 

I think it's just a matter of time before the other viewers start noticing  Himmanshoo - in addition to his good looks and magnificent acting, I think Himm has very strong magnetism that naturally attracts people to him!!!  Like flies to honey ... Lord, what a honey!πŸ˜ƒ!!!  That's the only way I could explain my fascination with the guy ... πŸ˜‰    Afterall, I have seen more handsome men but never felt that strong an attraction 😲!!!  He totally mesmerized me!!!

BTW, I wouldn't mind a little more info on the day's episode, i.e. whenever it's convenient to you ... and in case Pensink is unable to do it any time!  Wouldn't hold you to it though!!! 

Later!

PS: I think I'll just copy my posts to the other forum ... habit has me coming here ... I haven't posted on the other for the day!! So you might be reading the same posts twice!!!

Indi unfortunately work is slow these days as the project is going very smooth and I cant resist and watch online. I already provided the update. will try to give that when I can.
indi thumbnail
pensink ... Thanks again for doing us  this big favour.  I do appreciate it!  I'll be lost without the write up.   I do understand bits of the dialogue (my brother is getting impatient and doesn't want to help) ... but so much is lost when I cannot appreciate what they are saying! 

Thanks my friend!

Indi unfortunately work is slow these days as the project is going very smooth and I cant resist and watch online.     pensink, but fortunately for me   πŸ˜†!!! 

Surish thumbnail
Pensink thanks for that splendid update! Indi Mansi might have looked absolutely stunning today but she could never take the place of my dearest Nive when it comes to romancing Himmanshoo. 
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Pensink thanks for that splendid update! Indi Mansi might have looked absolutely stunning today but she could never take the place of my dearest Nive when it comes to romancing Himmanshoo. 

surish ... There you go again ... bringing back memories of Nive/R and Himm/G romancingπŸ˜ƒ!  The two SR scenes ... I could see G slowly removing R's jewels and she shivering with fear  ... G slowly laying her back to lie on the bed!!!  The night of the fire ... R consoling G ... he leaning on her and she  comforting (more like caressing)  him!!   Remember that fantastic rain scene??? Enough!!!!  I have a lot of work surish ... and you are not helping me here πŸ˜‰!!!! 

(LOL!!!)  Do you consider us fortunate to have seen such a beautiful show ... or was it unfortunate for us in that we seem unable to enjoy another show with the same intense passion that we had for BBAT????  Either way,  I don't ever regret watching BBAT though!!!  I will never understand why it failed to be a success with the viewers!!!