Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

@shivani
please do read it b/c it will crack you up and make you crack up more when you read about none existence some dude🤣 oh june ok that is still a long way.

i will try to find it  and read it  and yea i know but i gotta go for my mom  as she will need me because  i read about after operation and stuff  too so and she will need me.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
no shivani i don't want to look at that, it is crazy shit😳 how can a woman be like that and even man they are like crazy!!!!!! i am scared of this kind of people. i still want to live till i see ViSu in another show or PKYEK 2😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail

ISH!!!!!!!!! this is HOT re☺️ look at the way he has his hand around her head and leaning in to kiss her☺️☺️ even piya was thinking OMG! is abhay ok he is about to kiss me😳

they are so dame close to each other GOSH! and her hand is over his heart where is always belongs where she can feel the beats of his heart.

Issh! one of my favorite scenes 😍

hello Rani 🤗
Nikvi29 thumbnail

no shivani i don't want to look at that, it is crazy shit😳 how can a woman be like that and even man they are like crazy!!!!!! i am scared of this kind of people. i still want to live till i see ViSu in another show or PKYEK 2😆

ikr.   mee too. 😆   i want double bonanza of Visu pkyek 2 and another show.    i want both.  okay not just one and i shall  want that forever n  i know you all want that too.

i might go to dwarika since my nani wants to go  so i will pray for our show there u know i will . 😆  i told  my mom n my family what i want the most  n i am going to ask for pkyek 2  with abhiya  n with confused villain ..  i heard whatever we ask there comes true.    they think i am pagal n🤪  but anything for abhiya after we are abhiya ki dewani aka visu ki dewani's
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 11 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

ikr.   mee too. 😆   i want double bonanza of Visu pkyek 2 and another show.    i want both.  okay not just one and i shall  want that forever n  i know you all want that too.

i might go to dwarika since my nani wants to go  so i will pray for our show there u know i will . 😆  i told  my mom n my family what i want the most  n i am going to ask for pkyek 2  with abhiya  n with confused villain ..  i heard whatever we ask there comes true.    they think i am pagal n🤪  but anything for abhiya after we are abhiya ki dewani aka visu ki dewani's

yes yes pray😃 we want pkyek 2 with ViSu, haseena, alena and misha. tracker and angad is allowed to b/c they crack me up.
.Shiva. thumbnail
@rani
hello hello!

@shivani
OOPS! rukshar deleted the link otherwise i would have given it to you.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

yes yes pray😃 we want pkyek 2 with ViSu, haseena, alena and misha. tracker and angad is allowed to b/c they crack me up.

i want them  in the show but not mr confused.  i hope confused soul bags a role in some other serial that they can't work for this show n someone else   if she is there please don't focus on her too much.    i say  don't show  them at all
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am going to request some siggie of abhiya, there are so many scenes of them but people keep doing the same one over and over again.

🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

this scene is mindblowing scene of abhiya❤️
Nikvi29 thumbnail

@rani
hello hello!

@shivani
OOPS! rukshar deleted the link otherwise i would have given it to you.

no probs dear i will try to find it myself .  was it a tellybuzz article?