Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats everyone👏👏👏👏
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we want pkyek2  we want visu we want abhiya we want abhay back as a vampire. a fresh love story of abhiya   give us  pkyek 2 we need it  now now now now 
.Shiva. thumbnail
shivani you miss a fight between us and dot dot phank🤣 they were talking shit about vivian and we showed them their place and i swear some of the name we give their lover boy i was cracking up reading some of them🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
             https://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu45/CrazyCreative_24/Others/f568.gif

i want a siggie of this scene where he comes and put's his hand around her and she put's her head on his shoulder😳😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

shivani you miss a fight between us and dot dot phank🤣 they were talking shit about vivian and we showed them their place and i swear some of the name we give their lover boy i was cracking up reading some of them🤣

o     good they needed  to be shown their place the trash can like dot 🤣
how dare they ? 😡😡😡😡
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

https://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu45/CrazyCreative_24/Others/f568.gif

i want a siggie of this scene where he comes and put's his hand around her and she put's her head on his shoulder😳😳

issh!  heavenly scene 😍
i would love to  see a siggie of this scene

.Shiva. thumbnail
shivani thank god you are feeling good, glad to hear that🤗
go read the article shiavani it is in IF i think, vivian give an honest answer and some people burn their ass on the pancake pan and was talking trash about him when he didn't even say anything wrong and gosh that was like HELL NO! enough is enough! they say they are not jealous yet they burn whenever vivian comes on screen, you can see smoke coming out of their head re🤣
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i so tired gotta do so much  gotta help my mom n also pack  gosh i don't even know what to do first and plus its super hot gotta spray  bugs  sprays so while we are away my home is not attacked by bugs and ants. 
.Shiva. thumbnail

YEP!  try to be like him and i promise you by the time you even get an inch of him you will sweat and fall down defeated b/c hot abhay is engima unmatchable for anyone and anything.

.Shiva. thumbnail
my friend just fly to pakistan today with her family. shivani when are you going to come back?