Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
     Abhiya issh!
Visu Issh!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yep shivani i want ViSu but not others please, there are better actors who can play villain role like sid for one, abhay having a double role one good and one bad, then KB etc...they are best as bad boy and i would enjoy them for sure b/c they are hot like abhay😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
can u girls suggest a good shampoo and conditioner  too use?
 my hair is fragile and my scalp is dry.   i need to change my shampoo n conditioner.
.Shiva. thumbnail

what scene was this😕 i need to now
.Shiva. thumbnail
i use bath and body shampoo which are really good! i think dove shampoo is good to.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

yep shivani i want ViSu but not others please, there are better actors who can play villain role like sid for one, abhay having a double role one good and one bad, then KB etc...they are best as bad boy and i would enjoy them for sure b/c they are hot like abhay😳

mee too  is KB karnvir Bohra?   i saw  his   show  one day he is an fantastic villian i would love to see him as  werewolf  purely negative.   n he  can fall for misha or someone else.

would love to Abhay good side n negative side 

sid was evil  perfectionist. best villian  along with metz.

i loved metz evilness. she was her own class.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

what scene was this😕 i need to now

u know where that dot arranges a date for piya and  n those  weirdos  put something in piya drink try to drive her away and try to rape her and abhay comes and saves her    i will post the abhiya part for you.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

mee too  is KB karnvir Bohra?   i saw  his   show  one day he is an fantastic villian i would love to see him as  werewolf  purely negative.   n he  can fall for misha or someone else.

would love to Abhay good side n negative side 

sid was evil  perfectionist. best villian  along with metz.

i loved metz evilness. she was her own class.

YES! that's him the man who feeds his wife and GF roaches like how sick can a man get then this which proves he can play the best villain ever and the way he acts it's awesome which makes you feel like slapping him through your computer while other time makes you want to applaud for him.

metz was best of best, i mean she stabbed her love abhay. she had no goodness in her, not even an inch and she killed him and froze him b/c she couldn't get him now that is what i call bad ass evil. either you be mine or you won't be anyone's at all.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

i use bath and body shampoo which are really good! i think dove shampoo is good to.

thanks for the advise    dove  does not work for my hair .  i will try bath n body shampoo.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

u know where that dot arranges a date for piya and  n those  weirdos  put something in piya drink try to drive her away and try to rape her and abhay comes and saves her    i will post the abhiya part for you.

WOW! so this was the scene GOSH! what a bloody 🤬 piya almost got raped b/c of that 🤬 thank god abhay was there re.

oh please only abhiya part ok, i don't like to waist my previous time for abhiya on 🥱