Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

shivani thank god you are feeling good, glad to hear thatšŸ¤—
go read the article shiavani it is in IF i think, vivian give an honest answer and some people burn their ass on the pancake pan and was talking trash about him when he didn't even say anything wrong and gosh that was like HELL NO! enough is enough! they say they are not jealous yet they burn whenever vivian comes on screen, you can see smoke coming out of their head rešŸ¤£

i will definetely read it .     smoke coming out of there head  Vivian is a very talented actor.   i am going to be watching it .   but i wish it was suku with him.   more than that i want abhiya back  missing them  alot.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

šŸ˜
Nikvi29 thumbnail

my friend just fly to pakistan today with her family. shivani when are you going to come back?

in june   on the 19th or 20th not sure  exactly .  i will try to come on  i will miss you all so much.

Nikvi29 thumbnail
did u hear about a indian girl who massaged her husband with gasoline and lite him on fire poor guy  he is suffering so much now because of that  girl .
.Shiva. thumbnail
@shivani
please do read it b/c it will crack you up and make you crack up more when you read about none existence some dudešŸ¤£ oh june ok that is still a long way.
.Shiva. thumbnail
even i want abhiya but i am ready to give chance to drasti with vivian, i feel they might be good let's see.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
look at this : http://www.kvue.com/news/Police-charge-woman-in-connect-to-man-found-critically-burned-148114175.html
Nikvi29 thumbnail

even i want abhiya but i am ready to give chance to drasti with vivian, i feel they might be good let's see.

hey they  might be good.   n even if they look good they will never b what abhiya are too us. the story is interesting  also so i am going to watch it. it sounds good so far.   no one can be like abhiya  and never can be for us.   i am going to give  DVD a try .
.Shiva. thumbnail

ISH!!!!!!!!! this is HOT reā˜ŗļø look at the way he has his hand around her head and leaning in to kiss herā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø even piya was thinking OMG! is abhay ok he is about to kiss mešŸ˜³

they are so dame close to each other GOSH! and her hand is over his heart where is always belongs where she can feel the beats of his heart.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all abhlyians

Hey Shivani how are you doing
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago