Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I know..They think we are robots working for them without any need for rest or food .😭 Aww, that's too sweet of him. You two are quite the match. You're really getting it on with him aren't you?😉 Dracula and Steam Queen. One needs blood, the other needs steam. 🤣

And never the twain shall meet.  Yeah?  Still don't know what happened there?  I was getting ready to get and give a torrent of abuse and ended up with this instead.  He must have second guessed me.
Hi Nazma.  You well?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

And never the twain shall meet.  Yeah?  Still don't know what happened there?  I was getting ready to get and give a torrent of abuse and ended up with this instead.  He must have second guessed me.
Hi Nazma.  You well?

Aww, so it's a hate and love relationship. You both lovebirds are too cute. 😳 I just won't leave you alone for flirting with Drac bhai. Must take full advantage of this opportunity to tease you !! 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Alright?

How's it hanging? Just catching up on old insanity - read Rupal's story for us - how horny are we??? I'm loving it though!! I;ve just got to read from the beginning of this thread!!

Horrible and you? 😛 Go to the pages I told you
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm good!!

Not on much these days - really need to get my laptop fixed!! Managed to borrow my sisters for now!!

And as for the name Rupal wants well this is a weird one but I'm going to say it anyway. I know I'm married and this is bad but when I was about 19 a rishta came for me from my mum's maternal side. I'd been to Pakistan on a family holiday and we'd spent a day visiting my grandma's side. Well we got back and about a year later the rishta came from them for both my sister and me with two of the boys there. My parents decided we were too young and said no and also although my mum loves her cousins their values are completely different to ours. They aren't much for female education etc. So parents said no and later they told me that the rishta came.
Now I fancied the guy who was meant for me before I knew about the rishta and although I'm glad I wasn't asked cos I probably would have said yes and lived to regret it because I love my freedom there's always a little part of me that wonders what might have been. Not that I'm not happy with your Qasim jiju!! We've been getting along great recently!!
But the name I would fantasize over would be Ali. I was at his cousins wedding at the weekend and I was actively looking for him!! But he didn't come!!

I feel like the quicker Qasim comes over the better!! My hormones are definitely getting the better of me!!
Xarina thumbnail

Aww, so it's a hate and love relationship. You both lovebirds are too cute. 😳 I just won't leave you alone for flirting with Drac bhai. Must take full advantage of this opportunity to tease you !! 😆

Careful.😆 I might just end up sinking my teeth into you one of these days.
NazmaJ thumbnail

Horrible and you? 😛 Go to the pages I told you

I've caught up and I loved it!! You guys were full on!!!

And as for sharing Nazim... well because I love Rupal I will condescend to share him!! As long as I get my fair share and he has enough stamina for us both!!!
Xarina thumbnail

I'm good!!

Not on much these days - really need to get my laptop fixed!! Managed to borrow my sisters for now!!

And as for the name Rupal wants well this is a weird one but I'm going to say it anyway. I know I'm married and this is bad but when I was about 19 a rishta came for me from my mum's maternal side. I'd been to Pakistan on a family holiday and we'd spent a day visiting my grandma's side. Well we got back and about a year later the rishta came from them for both my sister and me with two of the boys there. My parents decided we were too young and said no and also although my mum loves her cousins their values are completely different to ours. They aren't much for female education etc. So parents said no and later they told me that the rishta came.
Now I fancied the guy who was meant for me before I knew about the rishta and although I'm glad I wasn't asked cos I probably would have said yes and lived to regret it because I love my freedom there's always a little part of me that wonders what might have been. Not that I'm not happy with your Qasim jiju!! We've been getting along great recently!!
But the name I would fantasize over would be Ali. I was at his cousins wedding at the weekend and I was actively looking for him!! But he didn't come!!

I feel like the quicker Qasim comes over the better!! My hormones are definitely getting the better of me!!

Aww how sweet.  Our little Nazma all growed up and needing a good seeing to.😆 Hormones are definitely going haywire.😊
Xarina thumbnail

I've caught up and I loved it!! You guys were full on!!!

And as for sharing Nazim... well because I love Rupal I will condescend to share him!! As long as I get my fair share and he has enough stamina for us both!!!

Why not have him as a twin.  That way there will be one for each.😊
NazmaJ thumbnail

Aww how sweet.  Our little Nazma all growed up and needing a good seeing to.😆 Hormones are definitely going haywire.😊

If I'd said yes to Ali I'd probably have a kid by now!! I properly fancied him!! I flirted with him the day we spent at his house. He took us shopping!! It was so much fun!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Careful.😆 I might just end up sinking my teeth into you one of these days.

Fine then.  😭 I see how it is. 🤢