Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
One of my kids said something completely stupid today.

We were looking at posters of missing children because the kids were gong to make their own for one of the characters in our book. Well we were analysing the features of the poster and the child said to me

"Miss why didn't they just keep hold of him when they took the picture of him to put on the poster?"

I jsut looked at him and his friends started sniggering. So I had to take a moment and then reply and he was so funny!

"Yahya do your parents have photo's of you at home? If you went missing do you think maybe your parents would use a picture they already had?"

His friends just called him an idiot!! And said if they found him they wouldn't take a pic for a missing poster would they.

He did say he understood after it was explained and he looked very sheepish!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Calm down!! I'm sure it's just sleeping!!!

I Bet it is,...in his/her grave πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Thanks to you! 😑
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi girls, just got back from exercising...walked in the house and huffed and puffed and hubby got all sentimental and said if you are tired order pizza...i said ok...i wasn't tired...i was pissed...but then it turned into tiredness...men are idiots, they fall for anything we tell them πŸ˜ˆ

Anyways, Nazma thanks for sharing Nazim with me...I am married too honey, but this here is our fantasy and no guilt trips allowed...enjoy with Nazim and now Ali...it shall be done πŸ˜ƒ And thanks for the comment:
Saheli bani Sauten and Sauten bani Saheli...I love you too babes πŸ€—

And Ahlam, you are the flirt of the group, so deal with the fact you are winking at men left, right and center...you hussy you πŸ˜†

As for me and Xarina, we have a little surprise for you gals...But unfortunately even Xarina doesn't know yet..

I am glad you are all enjoying. I hope to continue tomorrow and skip a few days and we are on our way to Las Vegas πŸ˜›
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

But then again, the same thing happened after you saw Nazim.
But then again, the same thing happened after you saw Emraan. (Or was it Imran?πŸ˜•)
But then again,the same thing happened after you saw SRK.
But then again, the same thing happened after you saw Michael.
Your point being? πŸ˜†

It was Imran but that was puppy love!!!
Nazim and Shahrukh are from the telly so that's allowed!!
Michael? Do we mean Matthew??? Who was on tv today becasue Crimewatch was on!! Gorgeous man!! Hope Qasim looks as good when he's that age!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

πŸ˜ƒ

🀣  What a put down!πŸ˜†  You made me so proud.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, he looked clearly embarrassed and dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say to that.  πŸ˜† I felt a little bad after that but I was okay considering I had never been mean to him before. πŸ˜›  I know, I was so proud of myself πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I Bet it is,...in his/her grave πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Thanks to you! 😑

Oi drama queen!!!
I wouldn't kill my love child!!
I've got the nursery all planned out!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It was Imran but that was puppy love!!!
Nazim and Shahrukh are from the telly so that's allowed!!
Michael? Do we mean Matthew??? Who was on tv today becasue Crimewatch was on!! Gorgeous man!! Hope Qasim looks as good when he's that age!!!

Yes, that guy.πŸ˜†  Running so slow today !!🀒 We can only hope so but I doubt it. Most people on tv have had face lifts or use make up and what not. 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Hi girls, just got back from exercising...walked in the house and huffed and puffed and hubby got all sentimental and said if you are tired order pizza...i said ok...i wasn't tired...i was pissed...but then it turned into tiredness...men are idiots, they fall for anything we tell them πŸ˜ˆ

Anyways, Nazma thanks for sharing Nazim with me...I am married too honey, but this here is our fantasy and no guilt trips allowed...enjoy with Nazim and now Ali...it shall be done πŸ˜ƒ And thanks for the comment:

And Ahlam, you are the flirt of the group, so deal with the fact you are winking at men left, right and center...you hussy you πŸ˜†

As for me and Xarina, we have a little surprise for you gals...But unfortunately even Xarina doesn't know yet..

I am glad you are all enjoying. I hope to continue tomorrow and skip a few days and we are on our way to Las Vegas πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†/and pointing at Ahlam/πŸ˜•β˜ΊοΈ in that order.🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail

Me and the flirt? 😲 I always thought that was Xarina !! πŸ˜›Considered what she did to the man coming off the escalators..She's much more than a flirt actually. 🀣There's a word that I want to use but I do have manners for my oldies so I'll keep it to myself 😊
NazmaJ thumbnail

All my fanatasising about various guys and I haven't felt guilty yet!! Does that say something about my moral fibre!!πŸ˜†