Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, you have this planned till chapter 24? Brilliant!  Can't wait for the next part.. This one was beautiful.. Khushi has such a big heart.. Loved it...

Will be PMing you with my suggestion soon.. :)
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update! Thanks a bunch for the PMs!
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for ur update!!!! Loved it!!!! can't wait for the next chapters!!!! thx for the PM!!!!
debby_11 thumbnail
superbly written... fantastic part :D
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was extremely intense!

i can't believe she forgave him so easily... i guess i was expecting a louder fight and arnav being stupid once again

but this was definitely more true to the pureness of khushi's character

bravo and thanks for the pm looking forward to the remaining chapters
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Khushi heard what her heart desired.It was such an emotional scene.
I loved it.
Waiting for the moment when Arnav will get to hear what his heart desires.

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So I haven't read your update yet but I just wanted to say how happy I am for you for the following reasons and whatnot:

1) This is a new thread so congrats on that. (!!!!)
2) I'm so glad you're still working on this FF. You are an amazing writer and I'm blessed as a reader to see you bloom and better yourself chapter after chapter. 
3) I'm sure this is not shit. It's probably amazingness, I can tell after reading the 1st sentence. 
4) πŸ€— <~That's for the shout out. πŸ˜³ Thanks. <3 Also, we both know you're the real angel. It's in your name!! lol.
5) Lalala it's almost 3 am and my brain in fried. 
6) I really wish I remembered movie quotes so I could feel clever like your competition winners. 
7) Send my love to your Di. 
8) I will be PMing you soon.

Ok, time for me to read the update.

*************************************************************************************

Ok, I just finished your update and Jeez woman! Way to make me cry!!! (Actually, I think I have to equally blame you and Adele, who was playing in the background. I knew mood music would make this update super amazing.) I was waiting for them to have a proper conversation for sooo long and they finally did! YAY!! Also, Anjali turning over a new leaf, her little speech to everyone. I loved how Kushi stopped her and said she didn't need words. Was Arnav left out intentionally? Or was he not actually at the table? Are we gonna get a Anjali-Chote heart to heart? I wouldn't mind reading that especially if she gets his butt into gear (like after her accident on the wedding day and she told him to love and blah blah blah). Loved the update!!!⭐️

P.S. Can I say I loved the Kannada shout out! Bangalore represent!! Left marre! Right marre!! (The only Kannada I know, basically enough to navigate the auto rickshaw man.) lol
Edited by anumber1 - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Brilliant update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I loved reading it. It was awesome.
I loved Anjali and Khushi scenes.
I also loved Arhi scenes.
It was so touching and heartfelt.
You could feel Khushi's frustrations at Arnav's inability to speak the words that was necessary for them to move forward in their relationship.
Happy that he finaly let his heart speak.
Can't wait to read more.
Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayyy!!!!!! that's a first step for arnav... i bet it's gonna be a huge roller coaster, but it'll be worth it! khushi is worth it!! ;) i was waiting for this update!!! :) thanks for the pm
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!! He said I love you without knowing it, of course he would!