shweta munshi s gettng married

machoasif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shweta Munshi, the gracious lady who was seen in shows like Star Plus' Mayke Se Bandhi Dor and is presently seen as the passed away wife of Yash aka Gurmeet Choudhary in Zee TV's Punar Vivah, is all set to get married and settle down in life.
It is notable that Shweta got engaged to beau Ratikant after being in a relationship for more than two and a half years, on 11 December 2011. She says that post wedding, she will shift to Pune. The lady added, "My to-be husband is an hotelier in Pune so after the wedding I will shift there".
On being asked if she will continue acting after marriage, Shweta said, "I will obviously not quit acting but I am not sure how things will work out in the future. But I have been thinking of doing some theater in Pune. In fact, I might become a RJ, as people tell me that I have a good voice."
Sharing details about her wedding preparations, she said, "In a wedding, shopping never ends till the last minute. For my reception, I will wear clothes designed by Sabyasachi and for shaadi I will wear a traditionalred saree. The wedding will be a Vedic Hindu one."
Her excitement is quite clear from the statements and we are sure that Shweta will return with a bang once she takes a hold of her married life!

Wish you a blissful life ahead Shweta!