Last Maha Episode WU:21/4

Posted: 11 years ago

the episode start's with radha catching up D in sherwani, inder making up that 'he has gone mad cuse of broken enggement so that's y worn the sherwani' they take d with them and r caught down stair's by alok 'where r u going together, pooja is tom.' everyone-'office' , alok 'what'
then everyone make's up to office shooting mandir etc. alok 'mujhe bhi lift de do to chemist shop' rano say's u forgot purse, alok and get's purse meanwhile everyone leave's
radha find's letter come's to badi maa  tell's 'D&Sbhag kar shadi kar rahe hai' dada is pleased to know and support's them but radha object as she doen't want to get humilated by Kk
KK find's letter by S but SM and Gopi act's as they didn't know anything.
at mandir disha's waiting for sanjana, S come's and ask's for suhana. ishaan tell's she's gone to get new dress for both of u.
alok come's with medicine, BM going to tell him bit KK arive's and ask for sanjana. BM D gone to college, kk say's u r lying

---break---

at mandir pandit is waiting, 
kk caling SM to inquire about S.  alok's say's everyone's phone r off. kk say's he going to jail D if he's behind this. dadi's scold's kk and tell his soch is ghatiya. BM tell if we would know about this then we won't have done  rishta with u'
suhana come's with dress and D&S go to get dressed but everyone's sad cause pandit has gone, ishaan now u'll get married some other day, illesh look's at the mantar book and offer's to read mantar. shadi start's, suhana to do kanya-dan,but radha come's and stop's. everyone plea to get them married but radha doesn't

---break---

kk call's massi to find if S came. alok invite's him to tea (so that he might cam down) kk leaving for police-station and then only radha come's with everyone. kk (thinking they r married say's) that deepak did what he's expected to do. radha reply's 'take sanjana from here. dadaji tell's 'shadi nahi hui'  and explain's everything and scold kk for insulting radha and say's he spared him only cause they love suhana. kk ask's sanjana to leave, but suhana tries to stop him but ishaan stop's suhana taunting kk. inder also back's ishaan, kk say's to inder 'mind ur language', rajni say's 'we r now proud of radha bua, after knowing the truth. illesh and disha also back her but Bm, stop's all. kk & S start's leaving and illesh to inder would 'palte ge' inder ' is this DDL' now everyone waiting for them to turn around and they stop& turn around. everyone shout's and inder ask's kk to say A'Puri's dialogue, kk say's the dialogue and sanju goe's to RB  who doen't fce her. 

---break---

kk to RB to scold him and accept sanju, suhana say's please & BM tell her to forgive them and accept sanju. finally RB hug's sanju. alok say's to illesh to get pandit right now to get S&D married. illesh that he's ready with the mantar book. kk & RB place's D&S' hand in hand.

---last break---

kk phone's SM and tell's they he has accepted D and they r now married. gopi shout's that it's time to celebrate SM. SM scold's gopi, but he discloses that it was SM to let sanjana leave and get married.
on dining table all the 2nd generation. inder to D 'he's looking smart' to suhana get him a role in serial'  mithi come's from school and say's sanju 'choti chachi'  suhana say'a i'm choti chachi' everyone now ur 'manjali chachi'. 
D smiling 3i 'thujhe sharmana hai'    alok '& moreover no-one's happy after marriage',  suhana ask's ishaan this to confirm, inder back's alok, rano get's after alok & rajni ' zara kamre mai ayo' dadaji also say's alok is right dada-dadi fight start's and BM stop's them, but kk say's please continue i enjoy u both. RB for this kk i'l not leave sanju'
sanju cries as she think's of her mom. RB come's and console her, saying i'm ur mom. rajni "sas ko pehle din pata liya, but we jethani won't leave u" then suhana start's singing the title song, everyone get's up and start dancing.
alok while watching everyone "kahani ka aant acha hua hai"
BM " no till life end's the story never end's"
kk " u r right & this family will never be apart and stay together forever"
BM acknowledged and said time will come again or something and put kajal on the wall. then suhana came and took  them to join and dance. BM kissed sanji's head. 
everyone stood for the final shot. and the episode END'S

PRECAP:- WISH I HAD SOMETHING TO WRITE HERE๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ
through-out the episode wishing this 1 hour will never end๐Ÿ˜ญ BUT IT'S ALL OVER

chala gaya,  kashap priwar
ab hum,  ro dege yaar
kabhi na bhulege,  ye chawri-bazar ki bhar 
sasural genda phool,  
hoye-hoye-hoye,  hoye-hoye-hoye
hoye-hoye-hoye,  hoye-hoye-hoye   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nishan ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jonyeastwood - 11 years ago
thanks's for the last WU๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for update. I really have nothing to say about it...it was pure nonsense. Glad it's finally over. 
did some notice that the mandir and the pandit were same which were when iahaan and suhana were remarried.

i'm going  to mumbai next week if any -one know's please tell me where it is i'll definitely visit it 
Originally posted by dhimanIF

did some notice that the mandir and the pandit were same which were when iahaan and suhana were remarried.

i'm going  to mumbai next week if any -one know's please tell me where it is i'll definitely visit it 

Are you too thinking of running away and getting married?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ChaMaila_Kutrea

Are you too thinking of running away and getting married?๐Ÿ˜†
no dude just as now once's in my life time is my chance to go to mumbai after exam's so want to be their were our SGP cast were, cause i don't know whether the set's would be their or dismanteled๐Ÿ˜ญ, so atlest can visit the mandir.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jonyeastwood

PRECAP:- WISH I HAD SOMETHING TO WRITE HERE๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ
through-out the episode wishing this 1 hour will never end๐Ÿ˜ญ BUT IT'S ALL OVER

chala gaya,  kashap priwar
ab hum,  ro dege yaar
kabhi na bhulege,  ye chawri-bazar ki bhar 
sasural genda phool,  
hoye-hoye-hoye,  hoye-hoye-hoye
hoye-hoye-hoye,  hoye-hoye-hoye   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nishan ๐Ÿ˜Š

BOLD:-yes nishan i also wish something was written there.

very nice line's,  infact i did cry, both at the end of  8p.m. & 10p.m. telecast.

just feel how all the actor's must have felt, after seeing the last episode sitting in their respctive home or maybe in party, otherwise they r busy in shooting the next epiisode's & seldom watch the show.

the forum is really dead no one including the topic maker is doing discussion
thanks for d last update.very nice end.we miss   SGP.