Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 3

Mount College:

Piya was walking towards the library when Misha called her out form canteen.Piya saw someone else also sitting there with her but could recognize as that person was siiting with his back towards Piya.She smiled and moved towards her only to find Mr.Dobrial present there and her bright face turned into a sad anguish, anger and disgust for him. Piya couldn't afford even to see his face so she said"Misha I need to take a book from library its really important I will catch you later",and started moving from there when Misha forcefully made Piya sit on the chiar beside her father.It all happened so suddenly that Piya  didn't got the time to protest."what yar Piya sit na see papa has also come he was missing you so much that he came to meet you."Misha was saying all these things unknown to her that they can be correct also.Here Piya was unable to do anything and was on the verge of crying.Arnab thought,"How should I tell you Misha that I actually came to meet her only.Unknowningly you have said all the things."All this while Piya hadn't even looked at him as if he did not exist.Arnab was hurt by this but wanted that Piya forgive him and he wanted her daughter back.He moved his hand ahead to keep it on Piya's but Piya shoved it off rudely thankfully which Misha didn't notice."Hey Piya what what were you doing with Abhay? And see no need to lie ok because I saw you both entering in college together."Piya was already in a bad temper due to Arnab dobrial now Misha has to poke her nose in everything."Why has she to come in between everything?"Piya thought angrily.On the other hand,Arnab was very angry hearing that Piya was with Abhay.He never liked liked Raichands."Misha first of all I know what is good or bad for me.You don't need to babysit me and ask everything about my life…And about Abhay he just helped me in reaching college safely."Piya said a lil rudely."But still Piya you should maintain your distance from him.I don't like at all how he treats you."said Misha "Mish I told you not to interfere and he is not a bad person infact he is very nice.what actually people are is not seen by their outer behavior and pretences."piya said this eyeing to her so called father who hung his head in guilt.Misha was taken aback by her behavior,Arnab was not getting the fact that why Piya was supporting Abhay.Just when Piya started to move from there Abhay came to their table and said,"Piya you forget this in the car.And take care,maybe next time I wont be there to save you and you should not talk to any road side person"last line he said looking directly in arnab dobrial's eyes.Piya understood what he meant but didn't say anything except thanks and went to library.

Raichand Mansion:

Chand and Haseena were sitting in the hall and a heated discussion over Piya was going on.Chand was very angry with Abhay."How dare he beheve with me like this for that girl."Chand said agitatedly."chand try to understand  Piya is the most priceless position in his life.He will do anything for her,and moreover Piya has helped us and the biggest thing is she accepted Abhay without giving a thought that he is a vampire."Haseena tried to reason out.Chand sighed and said,"Its not that haseena.I don't hate her, its just that we have difference.Abhay is not understanding the fact and neither is she.She is after all a human. Even if we agree for her what will happen after some year.Being a mortal,she ultimately has to die and then it we be impossible for us to handle him."Chand I understand what you are saying I will try to explain Abhay.But right now lets just leave the things in the hands of time."Hasina said."Alright"finally chand was cooled down.

4 days later:

Siddharth:

He was very furious these days.Firstly his lil brother spoiled his plan and now Piya hasn't come to the office from 4 days."I m sure Abhay would not have let her come here.Now I have do something.I…"He was inturupted by a knock.Irritatedly he asked the peron to come in and was more irrited to see that person."what is with this fatty why does she keeps on sticking to me."thought Sid."hey Sid actually I wanted to ask.."before Panchi could speak further,Sid brust out"what the hell do wanna ask?hun?You came in my cabin just 15 min before now again you have work from?Cant you do these simple works on your own,then what are you kept here

for??And I have seen 2-3 peole not coming to office specially your dear friend Piya.Better warn her about this or I will throw her out of my office"with that he zoomed out of office leaving a shocked confused hurt and crying Panchi behind.

Abhay:

The day Piya had her brief encounter with Mr. Dobriyal,that day Abhay took her on a date to lighten up her mood and make her smile.At times he got very furious to see Kabir near His Piya and Misha was helping Kabir to gain back Piya.Piya was thoroly enjoying Abhy's frustration making him more mad.In these four days one thing Abhay has decided that he WILL tell the truth to Piya,hiding things from her was no good.He saw Kabir putting his hand on Piya's shoulder.Now that was enough,he wanted to rip Kabir's head.He texted Piya to come to the girl's locker room immediately and chek her locker.Piya did't understand what the msg men and went to her locker only to find out a note by Abhay. Note:

"Piya, I know now-a-days you are not felling well and you might be thinking that very weird things are happening with you.Piya I will give you all your answers only if you trust me.Piya I did not tell anything because I was scared that you will hate me,and still am.I wont be able to bear your hatared I love you a lot.If you think that I am that trustworthy I will be waiting for you near the waterfall."

Love

Your Abhay.

Piya new something was bothering him but didn't expected this reaction from Abhay, so she quickly started moving for that place ignoring Misha's calling.Misha wasreally confused about Piya's behavior so she decided to make Piya spit out whatever was the matter.There in the forest Abhay already knew that Piya would come was didn't know how she will react after hearing the truth,when he sensed her coming."now my real test starts I just hope she forgives me."thought Abhay with a worried expssion."Abhay what happened why did you call me here what do wanna tell me"Piya asked softly with a concerned tone."Piya I will tell everything.I did not tell you because I thought that you would hate.Piya whatever I did was just to save from going in dark I didn't wanna lose you.I did becauseI had no choice that time Piya.Pls forgive me pls Piya forgive me.I really love you Piya."Abhay said with a guilt and pain in his voice and face could easily be seen."But Abhay tell what are you talking about I didn't understand a word."Piya asked in confused way.""Piya Sid….. is my…brother …my own brother."Piya was hell shocked at this revealition.Words were not coming out of her mouth.He continued,"on prom night you were there in the jungle with him..and in order to save you I…had to …bite you…""what?????"only this came out of her mouth,but she composed herself seeing Abhay's face and gently kept her hand on his shoulder and asked why did you not tell me this before?"because I was scared that sid will do something to you."then Abhay told her everything from the staring of his life till now."Abhya how can you even think that I will hate you I love Abhay and even the thought of hating you kills me."Piya said with tears in her eyes.Abhay looked at her and pulled her in a bone crashing hug."Thank u Piya thank you so much for trusting me and accepting me.I promise I will never hide anything form you now promise. I  love you Piya""I love you too Abhay"

Somewhere else in the jungle:

Sid was still fighting with his inner trauma about his hatred towards Abhay and others liking Abhay when he sensed human blood.He followed the scent and reached a place near some cave like place.The thing which he saw in front of him was like a nightmare to him.He had never wished or expected something like that.Then he saw a figure emerging out of the dark and was shocked to realize the fact and almost stammered with his eyes wide open in shock"Mathili…no..how could..you.."

PS:do comment guys it means a lot to me..

bubble_ thumbnail

That was really nice Juhi...😳

Pia in ur ss trusts Abhay very much...
I always wanted something like this to happen in the show...
continue soon...😊
Edited by _Sonu_ - 12 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely update..👏👏 continue soon..😃
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update Juhi 👏 Caught up with the prev one also today and I am really liking ur track. Abhay hiding things from Pia only brew a storm in their relationship n am glad he confessed the truth to her 😳 I hope their bond only grows stronger from now on 😳 Continue soon.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh the good time didn't even last till the end of the chapter. So now what is Abhay going to protect her from Maithli sid Arnab. Better yet move to Raichnad Mansion
Nice update!!!
Loved it that Abhay told Pia the truth himself... and she trusted him...
And now Maithili has entered to create problems...
Cont soon n thx for pm:)
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome part yar...
liked it...
so abhay fianlly told piya whole story...gud...
maihili came
now thegame begins...
cont soon
waiting to see more
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update yar...
like dit
so finally abhay told piya whole story...
maithili came
now the game begins
cont soon
waiting to see more
sorry by mistake double commented
Edited by bellaaa - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear:-):-) loved it:-):-)
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Nyc update juhi
wow..pia didnt hate her..
Haseena really nyc
what did maithali do
thnxx for pm