NEW ABHIYA SS:CONFESSION part8 pg48 3 June

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE: GUYS I AM WRITING A NEW OS.IT IS ON THE EPISODE OF 2 APR 2011(THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER PROM NIGHT-WHWN ABHAY COFESSED TO PIA).ACTULLY I ALWAYS WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE SHOW BUT ALAS WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM CVS OTHER THAN A HUG AND TAPERECORDER WITH "I LUV U".πŸ˜†THE OS WILL START FROM THERE BUT I WILL TURN TO OTHER TRACK.

Pia could not understand what was happening to her.Panchi has apologised her for something which she doesnt remember.Last night,at the hostel,Abhay told her that she met with an accident and he brought her here.She was so confused how could she read minds after all unlike Abhay she is a normal human.What has happened,why doesnot she remember anything about last night.She needed answers and knew Abhay wont give her.Thinking of Abhay,she remembered,once Abhay has tried to read her mind to know abt Arnab Dobrial when she has shrugged him off so that he wont be able to know anything."Does that mean I too got some powers like him?But how & when?It was not like this before last night...what extraordinary has happened last night?Does Abhay bite me?But why,and why dont I remember anything?"thought Pia.She had a thousand question in her mind and now she decided to get these answers on her own."I will start from the same place Panci has mentioned.."thought Pia and with that she set off for forest.

In Raichand mansion:
Abhay was restlessly pacing from one place to other in his room.He was getting scared at the thought wht is going to be the outcome of what happened last night.In order to save Pia from Sid,he has bit Pia and he was shocked to see how fast she had started showing symptoms.He somehow had managed last night but he was very well aware of the fact that Pia will become suspisious and will throw thousands of questions on him.What is he going to do now.He has not told this thing to Chand or Hassena.Abhay knew that if he will to his dad,he would ask him to do something which will even make the matters worse.
Abhay was not able to decide whether he should tell the truth to Pia or not.He was afraid that after knowing the truth Pia will hate him..when suddenly he sensed some danger to Pia.He concentrated only to find out that Pia is again going in the forest ."😑😑What is with her cant she stay away her that place."Abhay has decided what was to be done and he went to meet Pia.On his way,he thought"I dont know whether I m doing right or not but right now it is the only way to keep her safe.I should be happy with this but I m not becoz if Pia found out that I did it just to keep her safe,she will be very hurt and will never forgive me.I always wanted to say it her,she is life,my sunshine in this darkness,she accepted me inspite of the fact that I m a vampire...and I m doing this to leave her.I will see these things later but right now..."and with that he reached forest.With his vampiric sight he could clearly see Pia standing at the same place where he bit her last night.He regretted doing that but he had no other option.

On the other hand Pia has reached the forest and trying to figure out what has happened here.Place looked so calm and nothing could be seen there which could say that someone had planned a date."But Panchi said I decoreted the place then??"she thought uneasily.She sensed someone behide and saw Abhay leaning against a tree having a flaunting smile on his face and was staring at her lovingly.Pia smiled and moved towards him.

Piya-what are u doing here?
Abhay-I can ask u the same question,how many times I told u not to come here its dangers but u never listen.
Pia-Oh Abhay nothing will happen to me...but tell me something u read minds na?
Abhay(although was xpecting the questionsbut not this)-why are u asking this?
Pia-No nothing I was just asking.U never tell me anything abt urself or ur powers but what use u wont tell me so leave it.Pia said sadly

Abhay grabbed Pia's hand and pulled her gently towards himself.Pia kept her hands on his shoulders.He then very lovingly lifted her face so she can face him.Pia could clarly see the love and care in his eyes which he always denies.Abhay caressed Pia's cheeks and kissed her cheeks.Pia shut her eyes tightly feeling his kiss on her cheeks.She was shocked to see Abhay behaving like this with her.Not that she mind it,but she was surprised to see this loving side of Abhay.She alway wanted to be with him,in his arms share her feelings but he had always pushed her away and behaved rudely with her.
Abhay-Open ur eyes Pia and look at me.Pia opened her beautiful baby brown eyes,she could see love in his hypnotic blue eyes which was only for her.

Abhay softly spoke in his husky voice-Pia I m sorry behaving so badly with u.I always tried so hard to keep u away form me but never listened to me.I cant fight anymore Pia.I was already fighting a lost battle but now I dont have any strength to fight with u.With that Abhay bent down and gently placed his lips on hers.It was a very soft and gentle kiss.Firstly Pia was a lil shocked but then happy tears welled up in her eyes and she kissed him back with all the luv she had for him.They parterd after sometime,Pia's eyes wre still close.Abhay softly called out her name"Pia.."Pia looked at him and shyly bent her head down.Abhay lifted her head and said"I love u Pia.I always had but was scared of bringing u in my dark life.."Pia placed her fingers on his lips to stop him from saying anything else"I love u too Abhay.But now please dont keep me away from urself"and hugged him tightly.Abhay hugged her back.Although he knew that things went a lil far from want he has decided but seeing his Pia so happy nothing else mattered to him.He also wanted to live in her love so he left everything on time.

Abhay-Pia chalo I wanna take u some where.
Pia making a fake surprised face-What did u say? Omg I cant believe this ABHAY RAICHAND wants to take me out...😲
Abhay frowned a lil,then smirked-Ok dont wanna come thats fine.U know if I will ask any girl I m sure she will readily agree to come on a date with me and winked to Pia
Pia angrily said-Fine go away I wont talk to ur ever and started moving inside the forest.
"Oh ho Pia listen na.."he went to her in his supersonic speed and sweeped her off her feet."Pia close ur eyes"said Abahy.Pia did as was told.Abhay with Pia in his arms ran in his vampiric speed at took her near a beutiful lake.(GUYS THE SAME LAKE JAB ABHAY PIA PANDHER PALACE SE WAPAS AA RAHE THE US PLACE KO SUNDER IMAGINE KAR LO YAAR...)Open ur eyes Pia and see.Pia opened her eyes and looked aroundand saw a beutiful surrounding."Wow Abhay its so beautiful"said Pia with twinkling eyes."This is ur fav. place na"Abhay asked."yeah"said Pia."Dont forget I a vampire"Abhay winked at her
"Abhay I m so lucky to have u in my lyf""Pia this I should be saying"said Abhay hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulders giving her ticklish feeling.Abhay kissed the nape of neck and Pia moaned his name.Seeing her response Abhay was going crazy.with a jerk he turned her and started kissing her.Pia also gave in and kissed him bak.after a long time they parted.They were brethless and were resting their foreheads on each other and their eyes closed.
After a while they were sitting under a tree in each others arms talking kissing and giggling unaware of the dangers they were going to face ahead.

PS:I knw I m a very bad writer but i just wanted to share what I felt.So tell me how it is and if u like it can continue it.

Edited by -juhi-lily- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res..me first πŸ˜‰
Edited

Hey it was really nice bada mazaa aya padhke.. Good job!Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i can see thatπŸ˜†
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
----edited---
wonderful os! πŸ‘πŸΌ I really liked it! 😳 thy way u handled the track was nice!
you should continue!!

-InduEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really really nice yaar loved it ! Abhiya confession was beautiful , loved the way u describing everything , abhiya r sooo cute , please conti soon u write really well , loved it , and please upd soon u rock dear 

Edited by sweetmonaya - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS!! loved it!πŸ‘Edited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
bubble_ thumbnail

...😊very nice os juhiπŸ‘...

both their feelings were written beautifully..πŸ‘
continue soon...😊
Edited by qwerty-sonu - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail