Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Am  very curious to know the story behind  a story--it is intriguing to know the thought process, and how the characters are developed and what is the triggering factor or the spark which led to a wonderful written piece.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

I also have been thinking about why anjali is 'this' clueless in the serial.  Being a married woman myself, I just can't digest that.  And i loved the anjali you portrayed -- intelligently refined, and diplomatically manipulative !!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
ha ha fabulous thought process.., how i would love to see Anjali Raizada with brains for a change. this is the main thing i loved in this story! :D
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting! 

although i love all your stories, a sneak peak inside the writers head as to how she came about to write is a different kind of fun... this one was definitely unique since its written backwards... like reading the climax of a book and then reading the whole story! 

i too appreciate strong women... so this anjali, although manipulative and flawed managed to impress me a lot! and so did kunal... their parallel love story gave arnav and khushis destiny another dimension and established anjali as a very strong character... kudos πŸ‘ 

would love to read your insights on your other stories as well... it was as interesting to read as the SS itself πŸ˜Š
Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What, you actually worked backwards??

You're something else, man.. I mean an entirely different thing, you know?

Loved the behind-the-posts segment of 'Love Story'! And you like Salt and Peppered hair too
?? I think it gives that look to men.. What look? Well, that look.. that look.. Got it?
Never mind if you didn't!

Thank you for this wonderful post! :D
Sarina2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading stardust could not be so bad if this is the outcome years later. Lol!! I felt from second chapter onwards that Anjali was the main role in the story but this was interesting. It reminds me of those chemistry equations which u end up doing reverse. Lol!!!
Can we have more of these reverse thinking?!!! Greedy greedy..
PS: I too love men with pepper/ salt hair. ;)
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the story and it was nice to c the creative process behind a brilliant story
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Just read the whole thing and it was mind blowing!
essess thumbnail
loved the whole story!
Loved the fact tha Anjali also is getting some happiness
UV_Arshi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us! It's amazing to think that this awesome piece of writing evolved from that single scene..! You conceived the whole story backwards from that?! Whoa! Kudos to you! πŸ‘That's all i can say!!

Richie-Rich thumbnail
I just finished reading this entire SS!
And needless to say...this is brilliant, like real real brilliant.
You know what took the bakery though, (yeah, not just the cake, the bakery :P)?
The epilogue.
The most stunning piece I have ever read.

Thank you for the PM.
I wouldn't have wanted to miss an amazing story as this.
And and and you actually wrote that story backwards?
Whoa! You are one whack-ly awesome person! :D