Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had so much fun reading this! I loved your exploration of Anjali - she used to be my favorite character and I've developed all these intense theories about her knowing everything - it makes me so happy you were in the same train of thought, and I loved reading your turning her into a real person 

lovleen_d16 thumbnail
There are some stories which not only touch your heart but also your soul. You have the amazing ability to do that every time you write. Thanks for the amazing time I had reading this and perfection.
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this insight! 

Allowed me to finally come to terms with the fact that my writing process isn't completely jacked. 

My ideas usually emerge in the kitchen as well. 

But, they're usually not while cleaning...

They usually poke me when I'm eating something..

Safe Havens? Spicy Chicken Satay

Project Joyway? Sour gummy worms

Dove With Love Series? Gourmet Belgian chocolates.

Love and Other Four letter words? A Le Boulanger pastry, with multiple levels. The story didn't come to me, but the scene did. I had been reading a small story on Khushi's hair.. Voila! Here you are :)

I think the only one that hasn't been food related is my latest OS: Spinning the Bottle.. That was while I was reading another post..

I just realized I totally sound like a pimp... :( Whatevs. YOLO! :)

Oh, so Salt and Pepper is your thang? Good to know! ;)

Lisa Kampadia: Loved how you described her as 'bechari'...

And yes, I think my mom has found out I am not studying.. If you made it this far, love ya! If not? Meh.. Life is too short :)

GTG! Love ya! Bye! :)
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved reading about how this story materialized.   Writers like you make me yearn to let my creative juices flow.  Now if I could just find the drive...hahahaa

So back to your story...  I'd like to think that Kunal and Anjali got their happily-ever-after and are living next door to Arnav and Khushi...  That's sure to annoy Arnav just a tad bit...hahahaa

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Im so glad you write this authors note! It's amazing to see how this SS came about, I have loved it from day one,  following every twist and turn.. To know where that came from, and how, .. I feel so privileged to read your process! 

About the TMI that you mentioned... Ahem ahem... I think it's so cute that you have that fascination! Am thinking, when I am in NYC and see a fascinated gal following a south Indian young guy with salt pepper hair... With a look of absolute reverence on her face... I'll know it's you! πŸ˜† 

Virtual hugs.. 

Thank you for the Pm! 
Edited by Sjm15 - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Navin for sharing your inside story on how Love Story came about. πŸ˜‰ As you already know, I had totally loved it. You had me totally fooled on the whodunit. πŸ˜† I have gotten sooo used to this spineless Anjali on the show it came completely as a surprise to see a conniving Anjali. Btw, dunno how she can be so clueless about her scumbag of a husband that too with sooo many instances when her antennae should have gone up on high alert, but she remains blissfully ignorant. 

But thanks for sharing your thought process, it was an eye opener of sorts, not being a writer by any yardstick. πŸ˜† 

P.S. I am also a huge fan of Inked, absolutely love About Last Night, you're right, she is just fab, one of the other best FFs being written. πŸ‘
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was fabulous i always wondered what drives a writer to etch the characters the way they r.grt job...

pheonix24 thumbnail
It was interesting the way you got the inspiration to write such an entertaining story.Thanks for letting us know!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d3roxxx

brilliant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u could update on the anjali n kunal story...wud be fabulous to read

Yes woulsd love to read how kunal will TACKLE anjali😊

Thank YouπŸ€—
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i had sorta guessed that kunal was in love with anjali( but cud never come up with a wen and where)...but this twist was way beyond wat i expected, of anjali being the secret source and  perpetrator of the whole the great love story...the whole setting in the bedroom as the place where both of them met up planned their moves was brilliant...also liked how u showed the fact that, at the end of the day Ms. Anjali Raizada is also a flesh and blood women with needs and desires of her own...will miss this ss a lot...😊