Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This will always be my most favorite SS ever <3 You wrote it so damn gorgeously 
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I couldn't comment on every update, lemme tell you how much I thoroughly appreciate your work and how enjoyable it was reading this short story.

Very emotional with a fairy tale ending for Arnav and Khushi.😃 Especially her being preggers within a month. 😆

I'm not entirely convinced about the 360 degree turn in Anjali's character or why she would like to live a lie, but that is your interpretation.

Thank you for your work.

Keep 'em coming!

I early await reading what other work you come up with.

Ashi.

Edited by Dinarochka - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished the last three chapters.. and  can I just say you are simply amazing... OMG it was  brilliantly written.. K finally got her dream wedding  but what had me was ASR reciting the heer ranjha dialogue beautifully done.. and what can I say about the epilogue I did not see that one coming.. Loved it.. Anjali gave her brother and SIL their happiness back.. I just adored her characterization in your SS.. a strong independent female who although was fond of fairy tales was no fool.. and Kunal I can't help but adore him.. I liked him from the beginning and adore him even more now.. I want another part.. 😆😳

Beautifully written as always.. 🤗
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
emotions very well potrayed. thanks for pm
meghnas thumbnail
just read the entire story in one go...AWESOME!!!
love your writing...its fabulous! 😊😊
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHOA!! Anjali was the source..!! And she had a secret affair with Kunal Roy! Oh boy, hat was a jaw-dropping shock for me..! 😲 Simply loved the Epilogue!! The new angle, all the secrecy, a completely new side of Anjali's and of Kunal's...just fabulous!! The news of Khushi's pregnancy and the starting of a new love story of another Raizada on Valentine's day..how poetic!! 😊 Now this is what i call, Perfection!! 👏 I don't suppose we could convince you to write a sequel or something to this, could we? I'm sure people would love to read it..but finally it's up to you! Thank you for this amazing story and the PMs! good luck for Perfection...awaiting the next chapters there 😉

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I at last caught up with your last 3 updates.  Loved it.. Was touched by bauji's and kushi's conversation..it was brilliant..and was awed by the arnav's reassurance to kushi about his love...and there was a spark in the scene between arnav and kunal...

The epilogue was brilliant and fabulous.  I loved how anjali orchestrated the whole page 3 story with kunal.  Yes..it is heartening to see that she is not stupid and that her instincts had revealed the truth about shyam long before the whole kushi saga.  So a new love story begins...it would be a fire cracker romance between kunal and anjali..am sure..

thanks for the pm..am waiting for 'perfection'...

peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Frankly the Anjali-Kunal angle was my favourite. I knew it was Anjali when you first mentioned a source because if one reads the story very closely and in a microscopic way they are subtle hints about Anjali being the source. She is the Shrewd person in Raizada family not Arnav and because she lives in a bubble she really knows the art of manipulation and secrecy too well.
I imagined Tota Roy Chowdhury as Kunal and it really worked!
ArnavKiKhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was so perfect. Well done.
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellent ff!! loved it!!!