SS: Fate|LAST PART part 8, Page 30

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys, I've decided to write a SS. You all probably know me best for writting my FF Kidnapped and the new follow up to it called The Hidden Truth. I got inspired to write this SS from the song "Love the way you lie" by Rihanna. Enjoy reading and do comment, criticize and etc.

It has been a month since they met. They were both happy; like every other happy couples. Each day got better and better. They started trusting each other, they both shared their thoughts to one another. It was perfect; their life was full of happiness and they both agreed to marry after knowing each other for 6 months.

Their marriage was the best day of her life. She truely loved him, and he loved her back. They went on a honeymoon to Paris, and then they happily settled back in India. That was when they were most happy in their lifes, and she thought it was all a dream. He would read her short poems about love or say sweet things to her each morning. She would accept them happily, and then return the love by making him he's favourite breakfast dish. He would go to work every afternoon, returning back early for his wife. She would wait for him every evening; on the sofa, watching TV. When he says he doesn't want to eat; she wouldn't eat either- which then forced him to eat so his wife will eat as well.

Days passed like this. Soon she started getting annoyed when he was a minute late home. He would then make it up by taking her out for dinner. Then as a couple of weeks passed, he started coming home a hour or 2 late. She would get angry, demanding to know where he was. He replies back with work. They started to have fights more often. At first they meant it as a joke, but then they got defencive and serious. The days then passed like this; all their love was lost. She still sat waiting for him; but she didn't watch TV, instead she stared outside the window.

After 4 months of their wedding day passed, she wanted a divorce, but he didn't. She then started to have break downs; wondering why this happened, what was the cause of it. She would beg him to forgive her, but he would just ignore her.

After 2 weeks, he wouldn't come back home. She stayed awake all night for him, and when she knew he wouldn't come back, she would drift back to sleep. And when he did come home, they would end up fighting; hitting each other and insulting each other with colourful butterflies. She got fed up, and her emotions got stronger. She was confused, and her thoughts would busy her mind.

Then one day she finally decided to stand up for herself. To not let him hurt her anymore or abuse her. She stayed awake all night for him to come back and when he did; the first thing she did was lock all the doors and windows.

"What are you doing?" he yelled at her. She decided not to get angry and talk calmly.

"I want to talk..." She said, "I want to talk about us."

"Alright, tell me what you want to say this time," he asks. She sits on the sofa, and pats the place next to her. But he just stood where he was.

"Alright then, stand there if you want," she said to him.

"Just tell me what you want b*tch," he replied, and that got her angry.

"Your calling me b*tch? Have you seen yourself recently? What's your problem, seriously?" She spat out, disgusted by how he treats her. He then laughs.

"Manyata. That's my problem. Do you understand that?" he clearly says.

"Now I'm your problem? This is the love that you have for me? This is how you treat your wife? This is a very sick game your playing Aakash. I can't believe that I actually once had love for this monster, this horrible beast!" and then she stops to see how he would react. He was shocked and speechless to what she has just told him. She takes the opertunity and carries it on. "Where has our love gone? Only a year ago we were madly in love with each other. What has happened to that? And what about our marriage? Our promised we gave each other. What about the one where you said you'd take care of me, and love me with your whole heart? What has happened to the Aakash I know and love?!"

He still remains silent, and she breaks down into tears. They both stay in their positions awkwardly; not knowing what to do next. Manyata then stops weeping, and looks at him with direct eye contact.

"This is the last thing I am going to ask from you. I want a divorce now," She clearly tells him, and holds out the paper. This brings him back to the present again and he takes the paper. She starts getting hopeful, and feels better that he will sign it; the key to her freedom. But instead he rips it into halves, quatres and then soon into millions of pieces. She watches the pieces then fall onto the floor.

"I will never sign the papers. Not whilst I'm alive!" He shouts at her. Her heart breaks; knowing she could never be free. She knew this would have happened. He takes out his firelighter, and lights the shreds of paper.

"Nooo!" She screams, as the fire soon spreads across the room. She runs to retreive the fire distinguisher, but he stops her.

"You wanted a divorce. Now you'll get one," he says and starts laughing. Soon the fire catches the whole house. She loses consciousness as she has inhaled too much smoke. The last thing she hears is the sound of the fire engienes heading towards their house.

A year passes after the fire incident. She has got the freedom she had asked for, but not from getting a divorse. But by becoming a widow; after the death of her husband from the fire. She now sits alone, in her childhood room, staring outside the window deep in thought. Yes, she has depression. Her mother spends everyday begging her to eat something. But everyday she refuses to eat; hence she wouldn't even touch her food at all. Her days passed like this, she would stay in her room alone. If anyone were to come and visit her, she would ignore them; and the person would leave after their short awkward conversation. She wouldn't go shopping with her younger sisters nor would she even take a little step outside.

One day, her mother came in with her food. Once again begging her to eat one little spoon of rice. Yet again she refuses, and pushes away the spoon. She stares outisde the window again, quickly lost in thought. Her mother mutters something unintelligent, before collecting the food plate to take away. Then there's a knock on the door, which is followed by a voice.

"Hello aunty ji," He says.

"Hello son, when did you come back from London?" Her mother replied.

"I came back today aunty. I heard that Manyata was here, so I decided to come here first and meet her," He says, looking towards Manyata. But she's so deep in thought that she doesn't realise that her bestfriend who she hasn't met in 3 years was here to meet her.

"Is she OK aunty?" He asks concerned.

"No son. She hasn't been eatting anything in the past few days. She won't even touch her food. I am really worried about her," Her mother tells him.

"Here, let me try," He says, taking the plate.

"She won't eat, but you can try if you want," Her mother replies back, and then leaves him alone.

He slowly walks towards his best friend, and sits next to her.

"Manyata," he says, but she doesn't respond. He sighs before carrying on. "Manyata. It's your best friend. Don't you remember me?" but yet again she doesn't reply. She is listening, but doesn't want to speak. She is too afraid she will cause another fight with someone. "I know that you are angry at me for not speaking to you in the last 3 years. I tried to, but when I did I heard you were married. And... and my heart broke when I heard the news," She then turns to face him, taking in his features.

"What do you mean your heart broke?" She said. The first time she responded in days. He gives her a smile which makes her more confused.

"Because I had a crush on you. Ever since we were 13, but I never got the confidence to tell you. And then when I heard about you, and what had happened. I know this probably isn't the right time to say it. But I- I love you Manyata," he tells her, looking into her brown eyes. She feels frightened at first. It was love that made her have an unhappy life. But she knew it wouldn't be the same with him. She has known him for over 10 years. Then for the first time in a year her face lights up with a smile. They share a hug, and she whispers in his ears:

"Where were you Udayveer? Where were you when I needed you?"

Index

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome dear...
at first i thought you were making Manveer fight...
but it was Monash then...its very good that they were Monash otherwise you might have been in great trouble...
loved that Uday came back to her life to support her, to sooth her...

Edited by nityah - 12 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

its awesome dear...

at first i thought you were making Manveer fight...
but it was Monash then...its very good that they were Monash otherwise you might have been in great trouble...
loved that Uday came back to her life to support her, to sooth her...

haha of course i wudn't make manveer fight. if i did then u have all rights to kill me😆

im not sure if i shud continue, it was just a random idea that came to me :)
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful niha,
great work,
the best thing is that akash is dead at lest in ss.
update soon
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

wonderful niha,
great work,
the best thing is that akash is dead at lest in ss.
update soon

thank you wendy😳

aakash isn't my most favourite character either, he's probably my least favourite🤢
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nihaaa, my Mrs Imran Abbas! ðŸ¤— Love this SS soo much! U sed b4 if u thot u shud carry on, in SS u do bt in OS u dnt! =) Thank god Akash is dead! Lool. Hehe, UV back! :D Thnx 4 the PM. 

Nahi

xxx
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Nihaaa, my Mrs Imran Abbas! ðŸ¤— Love this SS soo much! U sed b4 if u thot u shud carry on, in SS u do bt in OS u dnt! =) Thank god Akash is dead! Lool. Hehe, UV back! :D Thnx 4 the PM. 

Nahi

xxx

Nahiii, meri Mrs John Abraham 🤗

Thank you😳  i was kinda confused with SS and OS. thanks for confirming yaar ;)

Im glad i made aakash a neg here ðŸ˜†

No probz about the PM :)

Niha x
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Niha, this was written very, very beautifully!! I loved it n I would really love it if u continued!! N do pm me!! Thanks:)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Niha, this was written very, very beautifully!! I loved it n I would really love it if u continued!! N do pm me!! Thanks:)

aww thank you yaar😳

that meant alot for me, and probably made my day😃

Will definitely PM you if I get the chance of updating this SS ðŸ˜Š
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey niha...you wrote very beautifully...I loved it...thanks for the pm :)