Frequent Posters

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update...Thanks for the PM...
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update. πŸ‘ I hope Arnav heard everything.
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.great ob.aweosm..fantastic...πŸ‘πŸ‘
undercoverhappy thumbnail
I can breath Arnav has reached just in time πŸ˜›

Now come and update how much more motivation do u want? Awesome chapter πŸ‘
arnavrox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update continue soon, thanks for the PM
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant! arnav is finally there and I'm so relieved! but it's such a cliffhanger! how am I supposed to survive till your next update!
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i found your story this afternoon and by tonight i am already finished reading all the parts that's posted here and i would love to read it further and plz pm me when u update againg next chapter... i have allready send u buddy req..

'till last part ... i know there indeed was spark between them and they both realize that they both love each other and it's a lil too late for that under the curent situation...
 but khushi need to have a lil self respect and not forgive him easily for not trusting her .,,,, and she really needs break from him and this relation for a while and think about her future , about could she really hand over her life in to arnav's hand again let her guards off that easily around him and actually trust him ...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kaur89

This is sooo goood!!!! You write so friggin perfect!!!! And the story is exciting and just what I really want to see. PERFECT! I've read the himalayan sometime before and it was just as brilliant. It is realistc, trur to character, written in a beautiful and mature way, and oh I could go on. I wish you updated every hour, so I could just get lost in this perfect story!

Truly appreciate your wonderful comments πŸ˜ƒ
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: archmink

i found your story this afternoon and by tonight i am already finished reading all the parts that's posted here and i would love to read it further and plz pm me when u update againg next chapter... i have allready send u buddy req..

'till last part ... i know there indeed was spark between them and they both realize that they both love each other and it's a lil too late for that under the curent situation...
 but khushi need to have a lil self respect and not forgive him easily for not trusting her .,,,, and she really needs break from him and this relation for a while and think about her future , about could she really hand over her life in to arnav's hand again let her guards off that easily around him and actually trust him ...

Thanks a ton! I see your point about about Khushi πŸ˜Š
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my favorite stories about Arnav's redemption mainly due to Anjali taking the stand against a vile of a specimen called Shyam.