Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It would be great if the MU cleared like that,but I think they will clear the MU only in a maha episode not soon but not far away either
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Geet24

Aww..amazing...Bilkul IPKKND style...want this to happen in the show...😊

I wonder jab MU clear ho jayega toh aage kya hoga..kuch na kuch track toh shuru karna hi hoga CVs ko?

I am sure ASR getting to know the complete truth will take 1 mnth, he trying clear it with KKG another 1mnth.. khushi not giving bhaav to changed ASR one more mnth... 3 mahino mein kya pata La waapis aa jaye... lol
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed today's episode and soo excited abt the precap, I want Arnav to tell Khushi about his mother and then bonding between Garima and him! that would be awesome!

And after the MU is cleared, I want Arnav standing in the rain all day until Khushi forgives him!
I lovee rain scenes!
priya1904 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think someone from guptas locality  must have noticed that ASR's tyres were punctured so they must have removed it to fix it in a nearby garage as the garage has been closed for arnav;'s SUV parking

i dont remenber the mechanics name but yeah i surely think the mechanic who is a friend of kushi must have found something wrong in Tyre's !!!

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i hope she let him sleep properly  , he gets a full night sleep she does not make him sleep with the snoring guest  ,it will be rude if she does it

deleteaccount thumbnail
I guess the marriage of the mohalla will be dragged till ME and they will show the confession (About the marriage-By ASR) Then...
BarunSobtIsMine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav will think she has call all the people to let him down he will shout on her . as he had challenge her he can do anything ..where as she had not call them they had come by themselves 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Buaji will tell that all people to leave and thats he is their damad he don't do this to him...
and people can understand case they all think Arnav as their son-in-low..
not like the neighbours near RM...