~*IPKKND Prediction Thread*~

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome work Minuu.Thank you.
My current prediction is Anji baby looked Jealous to me. Tomorrow her imp info regarding a caring Khushi to Arnav might be bad for Khushi.Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Good idea. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Anjali seemed rather suspicious to me in today's episode. I think either she knows about Shyam or she's feeling insecure by Khushi? :S

x x
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think anjali knows a lot of things but doesn't want to believe the truth in front of her and put it aside..while she has more truths layout in front of her her paranoia and insecurity will increase.. which will have affect of arnav and khushi relationship... by this time arshi will be stronger...,
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Anjali is one confusing character. Can't figure out if there is more to her character, then just being dumb half the times.
I seriously cannot thank you enough for this!
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh this was sooo needed!! I think Arnav is going to snap at KKG tmrw...before the anji-arnie scene
KaranSurbhi.DMG thumbnail
Anjali seems really jealous to me!
I think that Shyam will come back with a plan to make Arnav more ill (so he can get the keys while arnav is sleeping) and Khushi will take care of him but Shyam will get caught by Khushi who will tell him off (thinking arnav is asleep- but he is not) and this is how arnav will realise Khushi is innocent!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ahhh thank u minnu for this thread as well...saare prediction threads dekhkar everyday my head goes for a spinning ๐Ÿคช
everything at one place will also encourage members to interact and share their ideas rather than posting new topic everytime..

and as some of u guys have already mentioned, even I think that Anjali looked kinda suspicious to me when during the family dinner scene and also Arnav fainting scene...I think she knows that something is terribly wrong with ArHi or she is aware of Shyam's harkatein ๐Ÿ˜•
also the latest entrant Bubli is not just a mere character as it seems, I think she is going to play cupid somehow for ArHi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ