Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow u said it...
Brilliant kushi is special and her character is dear to my heart...
She accepts she is crazy, young, energetic, looking solutions to problems in a different way, never back down if u r ryt... She is awesome, dont care about bashers, they have thier own view. My point of view i love her sooo much.
shachi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I agree with you all that the script is a bit tacky and continuity is an issue.

But I have been seeing

-petitions signed for Divorce between the leads

-Calling Khushi names

Which is uncalled for since I have seen weird and slow tracks in other serials too..

I can give you examples:

-A relatively new serial which airs on some channel has a court case going on from god knows when.

They have been churning out some illogical sequences from about 2 months and they are still going strong giving the viewers some more of it.

-There is one more serial on the same channel which has been running from more than 3 years it is about a rich girl and her poor friend.There has been a criss cross marriage between these 2 girls.

The story line was so pathetic that the leads themselves quit the show after their marriage.

-Another show had some duplicate track of the hero and heroine in different time frames and all weird stuff with ghosts haunting.They just have some random tracks with are just unimaginable.

-Another show where the leads are taking a divorce after 18 years of separation.And they stay together but story has not moved from 3 months.

-Another serial where the lead has more than 1 wife which is pathetic and the wife still supports her husband for families sake.

The main reason why all of us sad is we  started  watching IPKKND is that they started of really well with no such pathetic tracks.

The chemistry between the pair was sizzling and we had some great daily happenings.

We need to be patient. Making a constructive criticism is fine but bashing is really bad.

Maybe Khushi would come on track after today nights episode where Arnav faints. Please be patient.

We can surely put up with 2 episodes where Khushi is OTT with her pranks instead of Bucketful of tears,self pity,scheming and torture of the heroine.

Atleast be proud that our Khushi has a lot more to do than just being a doll all decked up,crying and waiting to be saved by others from the tricks of the MILS,Co-sisters and sisters in laws of the house.

She is standing up for herself.

Arnav has hur hert.She is hurting him in her own masti way.I donot see anything wrong with it.

And mind you she has adopted 100 ways to irritate Arnav to remove her from his life.That is the dairy about that.And this is one of her tricks.

And when Anjali told her that arnav doesnot like to be pampered and loved.

She just started doing the very thing that will irritate him.

You should understand that she is more confused than us.She has no clue that Arnav knows about Shyam and herself.

And marriage circumstance was also sad.This is just way of her outburst.

Any other person would have lost all hopes and despair or else go back into their shell or cry buckets.

She is taking charge of her life as any normal person should but in her own way.

Sorry for the very long post but had to make it to bring clarity on many points mentioned in the forum which has been really sad.

We should learn a lot from her.

-Donot despair in adversity.

-Be positive

-Be confident

-Have faith in yourself.

-You are responsible for your own life.Dont let others make you feel low.

Edited by shachi12345 - 12 years ago