shachi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi is feel good character😊 who has unusual solutions to normal problems in life!!!..
she has been consistent from the beginning of IPKKND..
1.If you remember the scene  where Payals marriage broke.She made jalebis the whole night instead of crying over spoilt milk.
2.When she strted working for ASR she never had revenge or made ASR realise what he did was wrong.He realised it Himself.
3.When ASR drops her half way down on the wy home.She never showed her pain.She made Payal laugh by the 'Sholay Suicide' scene.

and many more...πŸ˜‰

It is not that Khushi has no self respect .It is because Khushi is speial.She has unique solutions to her problems.

May be we all should take a chill pill.Khushi has no Gham ke liye time.Why do we all take things seriously.th episode on April 10  was a real stress buster.It did wonders to make m laugh like no other serial has ever done.

Please appreciate Sanaya and Baruns acting.I am damn sure no other actress/actor can do justice to the scenes they enact with poor script,locations,wardrobe and such few side characters.

I see the other shows where the main attractiveness is the make up,saree of the heroine and the mansions,the cars,the big family also dressed grandly.Even simplest of stories look great not because of the storyline but the other aspects.
But the speciality IPPKND is our lead pair Sarun.

Edited by shachi12345 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I feel bad that we jump to conclusions to soon if we feel the episode is bad or some sbs/b segments showed the scene n a different way. We do bite our tongue when the episode airs. We still do not know why Kushi is citing this way.. I mean her intention behind it. We will know more tomorrow. Can everyone pls have patience. With all the negative comments in are making others loose interest too
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa I agree!!!😊Sarun r the best!!!N I really do love Khushi's antics...πŸ˜†
shubhangip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sort of agree, while I get aghast at her antics and what sometimes seems like complete indifference to Arnav's feelings or in today's case health (yeah yeah, i know ASR has done much worse, but that does not mean Khushi should come down to his level)...
All in all, I am cool with the comedy and entertainment, like you said the leads do an awesome job and personally I'd rather watch something fun than some stupid saas-bahu-dewraani scheming drama!

Sanaya has amazing comic timing πŸ‘...I cannot remember the last time I laughed this hard as I did when I watched yesterday's episode. Love IPKKND, all the way πŸ˜ƒ
mpks1 thumbnail
Why she doesn't have any special solutions for Shyam Jha?
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A gr8 post  @ the right time... Thank u... needed it ;)
afreen13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand where you coming from, but that's what everyone is trying to say what happened to THAT KKG her character has been butchered cuz she's been acting so weird and unrealistic. The examples you gave don't really relate with the storyline these days the snerio is totally different. I understand that she's a happy person but there comes a time in everyones life when they have to stand up for themselves you know. She has been acting like a dumb bimbo ever since she got married. It's like she left her brain with buaji or her amma. Her character has been pissing me off ever since. Another thing I can't take in is WHY DO YOU HAVE TO START THESE RANDOM AND STUPID DHHABA AND TUTION businesses until you're at his place you know I mean the guy is a freaking rich man and she's degrading his reputation infront of his own people. If anything she's goona leave him (according to the contract, which won't happen hopefully) so why embrace the guy. I think all we want for is to have the old khushi back whom was full of masti but had a BRAIN as well. We all love Sanaya she's doing great as an actor, but I think I've had enough of KKGSR's nonsense. BARUN IS AWESOME WITHOUT A DOUBT :)And another thing I've noticed lately lol compared to the other shows IPKKND is weird in a sense that they don't even use their villain properly the poor guy is missing half of the time. The protagonists are acting like the villains themselves lmao they don't need an additional one! Whereas the other shows their antagonist are given more importance half the time then the main leads aur idher the poor guy is no where to be seen. But oh well all we can do is wait and hope for a better future for these two as off now the only reason I'm still around is BARUN!
shilpeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree she tries to spread happiness everywhere kyunki naam hi khushi haiπŸ˜‰
DasGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...πŸ‘ Sarun are the best...they create the magic...Love khushi as always...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Why she doesn't have any special solutions for Shyam Jha?

πŸ˜ƒ                 ❓