Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!

I just watched PV!! OMG!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

So aarti is on the other side of the room clearly disgusted and tryin to hatch a runaway plan while yash uses the chance to pick up the 'packkets" which are in a red cloth i think condoms and is turning around when aarti sees him...(his face is the best...such a little kid busted 🤣🤣)

OMG 🤣 shes like okay creeper and he tries to swiftly hide the cloth and 'packet" but the packet slips out and as ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME starts to play aarti sees the packet 🤣

she gets her 😡 jahnshi face on yash slowly looks down only to see the packet so he pulls the cloth out and shakes it open and its...lingerie 🤣
🤣
🤣

his face 🤣

🤣

ab toh sirf lingere mili hai aur kuch mila toh beta tu toh pucca gaya ... aisa maar maregi ki zindagi bhar 'kuch' karne layak nahi rahega 🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

soulyyy🤗🤗

sorry i didn't reply to your pm will reply it as soon as i get time😳
oh and i downloaded 3 epis of Hart of Dixie😃 will watch them tomorrow😛
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

So aarti is on the other side of the room clearly disgusted and tryin to hatch a runaway plan while yash uses the chance to pick up the 'packkets" which are in a red cloth i think condoms and is turning around when aarti sees him...(his face is the best...such a little kid busted 🤣🤣)

OMG 🤣 shes like okay creeper and he tries to swiftly hide the cloth and 'packet" but the packet slips out and as ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME starts to play aarti sees the packet 🤣

she gets her 😡 jahnshi face on yash slowly looks down only to see the packet so he pulls the cloth out and shakes it open and its...lingerie 🤣
🤣
🤣

his face 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DJ.. thumbnail
Darn these spamming messages 😡

Hey Reshu ...🤗
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yash is lookin at what he's holding tryin to fig it out...meanwhile aarti is lookin not for her hockey stick but her talwar she is in true jhansi mode when yash glances up at her and is thinking somehtin which onlymakes her opinion of him more chichora 🤣🤣🤣

clearly yahs has not seen lingerie in al ong time 🤣🤣 he takes like 5 mins for finally connect allt he dots and then he looks at aarti the dress and aarti again...and she's like wht the hell i'm gonna cut ya...and then hes liek oh shit...and crosses his arms over his chest as if he's wearing it 🤣🤣🤣

in his nervousness yahs crumples it up and reaches out to give it to aarti 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes like CHICHORA and turns her back to him 🤣🤣🤣...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

yahs in frustration of his stupidity raises that hand and hits cover in face in a face palm...and aarti peaks over and it looks like he's in nashaa with the lingiere 🤣🤣🤣

aarti's face literally looks like this 🤢 yahs opens an eye and sees it and is like
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this c-nite is becuming a shock-nite 🤣🤣🤣🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So yash chucks the nightie and then notices the condoms and is tryin to be all slick and use his soccer world cup skills when aarti peeks again only to see him do some kind of weird ritual dance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG it looks like he's balle balle ing to zara zara 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aarti is like CHICHICHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

she turns aher back on him so he goes to lean down and pick it up, she turns back and he returns to balle balle pose 🤣🤣🤣

she turns back around he picks it up and is bout to chuck it when she catches him again 🤣🤣(yash better be careful his wife is a better CID agent than he is🤣🤣🤣)

he's posing with the condoms like hes in a dentene ice gum commercial 🤣🤣🤣

for once yash goes with it and actually starts to smile and switches poses aarti is sooo grossed out she turns around 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he finally chucks it aside 🤣🤣🤣

DJ.. thumbnail
Honestly bole toh taras aata hai iss bande par aur utna hi gussa ...damn it bhagwaan ne muh diya hai toh bol na kuch  ...

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
never in his wildest dreams yash must have dreamt of such a c-nite🤣🤣🤣🤣...
usually they say...hassi toh phassi...idhar toh yash ke yeh haal he ki...hilla toh phassa🤣🤣🤣