Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yash is all emotional and is like foget this life the next however many lives i want god to give me arpi as my jeevan saathi...aarti' looks at photo and is even more joyful at the tax break...

then aysh is like my biggest reason for this shaadi is for my girls, i can take care of them now but when they get oler they will need a mom to explain what tampons are and how to use them, all i hope from this lagaan with aarti is a mom for my girls nothing more i didnt do this wedding for a wife...but for a nanny i mean mom for my gals...aarti' is like hells yes...this i can handle...hes like the guy version of me 🤣🤣

prats is like i'm sorry even today i hurt youa nd your feelings...meanwhile aarti hides the evidence of her happy tears with the final tax break... prats is like forgive your uloo bro...and then yash is all hssh monish behl and is like where iwll i go being mad at you...and hugs him...and is like why are you still standing here lookin at me...go be with pari and as he walks away yash stops and apologizes to him saying he shouldnt of yelled as its cnite and prats is like nah its cool it your haq bein big bro and all...i shoudl be sayin sorry to you bro...and you too bhabhi..i mean gundi bhabi (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) jhansi gives him maffi

he goes to walk away again and yash is like wait that was allt he chichoraness right?? no more surprises and he's like no thats all I did but if others did then i dont know 🤣🤣...and hten jus for you shilpu he's like...the songs timing was correct right??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and prats finally leaves and smiles looking at the two 🤣

yash turns to do puja on his arpi shrine and aarti is thinkin to herself that mom was right yash is a good man, i was the one think such chichoraness of him (well tech it was MM but w/e)... should ask for maafi...

precap: yash is still doing puja of shrine and aarti approaches him she goes to reach out her hand and tap him on shoulder whent he windchimes on the balcony start to go tinkle tinkle and she starts flasshing back to when prashant ditched ur when she was preggers...

i for one will be slightly disappointed that arati will no longer think of yash as a chichor...🤣🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

3 Way??? 😲Arpuuu...u tainted devar-bhabhi rishta foreva🤣🤣🤣...i wont be able to look at prats...yash n aarti in the same way ever again🤣

no m not prats ka dost...he hacked into my YT account without certifying he is over 18 🤣

you know she was thinking it with his balle balling to zara zara with condom on hand 🤣🤣🤣...and prats was like did you like it 😉😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣(plus i know you woulda thought that anyways with the new devar bhabi show you are soo oanticipating 🤣🤣)

your YT account 🤣🤣v🤣🤣🤣 i bet it's pari's ipod playlist 🤣🤣🤣 pre shaadi hype mix 🤣🤣🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail

well poor aarti only see the state tax refunds...she has no clue federal gov (DM n DD & co) will retrieve tax with surcharges involved 🤣

She will get some refunds with the dependants she has gained in PP...🤣🤣🤣

PS gene calculations ka results kya hua???🤣🤣🤣
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So Yash has redeemed himself in Arthi's pov?

Hmmm... Thought this wouldnt happen so soon!

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

Chalo me off ... hey all pray for me tomorrow ...Would be sitting down for a very important negotiation ... ????

Set ho gaya toh you will see DJ running around singing it's raining money 😳😆

good luck...and dont be singin i want it fedexed to my home address 🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

good luck...and dont be singin i want it fedexed to my home address 🤣🤣🤣

aap kaun 😲😕 kya main aapko jaanta hoon ... baachav baachav yeh ladki mere peeche padi hai ... 🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Arpucaps was amazing!!! 

I can not wait to watch the episode!!! 

One MU down another 20 to go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Shilpu kis ko training diya hai tumhe ne? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

A three way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh dear!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor Pari... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

The song selection is amazing... must be DJ Pari 🤣🤣🤣 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

prats is a gale padu...he wants to becum my zabardasti ka dost😲...how the hell did he know I commented on song selection n timing???🤣🤣🤣🤣

and ohhh...wat a sucker...I demand of MM to appear instant n find new innovative ideas to refresh the chichodaness in aarti's thots 🤣🤣🤣

and arpu...so here's the calculation:
Volley + Basket = BALLs 🤣🤣
Hockey + BALL = STICKs aka DANDA 🤣🤣
Therefore Balls into Sticks multiplied by the FIELD gives u a RUN🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that in turn sqaures into jumps n hops...not to forgot the rocks as well 🤣🤣🤣

Conclusion = Gene Production will result in Sachin Tendulkars 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago

Therefore Balls into Sticks multiplied by the FIELD gives u a RUN🤣 and that in turn sqaures into jumps n hops...not to forgot the rocks as well 🤣🤣🤣

Conclusion = Gene Production will result in Sachin Tendulkars 🤣

🤣

Itna mat hasao yaar.. Mar jaonga !!!!
arp04srocks thumbnail

prats is a gale padu...he wants to becum my zabardasti ka dost😲...how the hell did he know I commented on song selection n timing???🤣

and ohhh...wat a sucker...I demand of MM to appear instant n find new innovative ideas to refresh the chichodaness in aarti's thots 🤣🤣🤣

Therefore Balls into Sticks multiplied by the FIELD gives u a RUN🤣 and that in turn sqaures into jumps n hops...not to forgot the rocks as well 🤣🤣🤣

Conclusion = Gene Production will result in Sachin Tendulkars 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,...do you work for aarti's accounting team??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣