Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

never in his wildest dreams yash must have dreamt of such a c-nite🤣...

usually they say...hassi toh phassi...idhar toh yash ke yeh haal he ki...hilla toh phassa🤣🤣🤣

Ya phir hilla toh dhula ...aarti ke hockey stick se 🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry my car was getting serviced had to fill otu some paper work...

anyways pack to arpucaps...this is my ultimate fav epi ever...seriously this is what sid's cnight could hve been like funny but subtle instead of that ridic we got...khere...

Yash is fed up so he opens the door and prats is standing there all 😃 hi..bhaiya...hes giving the death glare...ararti i'm sure is like...GOD NO!!! NOt a a 3 way 😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

and yahs is like aacha hua you came...in angry man voice...and prats is still clueless and is like intezaam i did teek tak right??

aarti hears this and is like...hmmm...i think accountants are back for tax season...

prats is finally realzing something is up...
arp04srocks thumbnail
prats is like y arent you praising me/? whts up...and yash is like Get In!...and hes like why what did i do...and yash is like GET IT NOW...

and prats is like whats up with bhiay?? hmmm i think i forgot something (bewakuf missle phodne vale hai teri sir pe sale 🤣🤣🤣)

yahs takes charge and is like first turn off the music...wht kind of chichoraness is playing and then trun on the lights...and prats is like uhhh and hes like DO IT

so he tursn on the light (ps arpita the old arpi her photos are back light with lights 😲😲😲 creepy)...

and then he's like whats that shit over htere/? and nods toward the lingerie and packet...and he's likey ou must have been responsible for that...and parats is like sorry i did it so you'd have some fun my friends talked me into it...(shilpu are you prats' dost??? 🤣🤣🤣)
arp04srocks thumbnail
yahs goes and picks up the chichora party gifts and holds them up and is like is this all the meaning of shaadi?? you know every well why i got married...not for my manly needs...and in anger he chucks the gifts an d scores a 3 pointer into the garbage bakset (vaah soccer player and bball player what an athlete...but really question does he know how to play hockey???🤣)

I only got married for you, bc you took a kasam and i didnt want you to be alone forever...otherwise besides arpi i wouldnt let any other name into my life...aarti's accountatns are furiously calculating and eyes are brightening at the tax refunds they are seeing🤣...he's like i'll never forget arpi...

aarti starts to look around and sees the glowing pic shrines of him and arpi...
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

prats is like y arent you praising me/? whts up...and yash is like Get In!...and hes like why what did i do...and yash is like GET IT NOW...

and prats is like whats up with bhiay?? hmmm i think i forgot something (bewakuf missle phodne vale hai teri sir pe sale 🤣🤣🤣)

yahs takes charge and is like first turn off the music...wht kind of chichoraness is playing and then trun on the lights...and prats is like uhhh and hes like DO IT

so he tursn on the light (ps arpita the old arpi her photos are back light with lights 😲😲😲 creepy)...

and then he's like whats that shit over htere/? and nods toward the lingerie and packet...and he's likey ou must have been responsible for that...and parats is like sorry i did it so you'd have some fun my friends talked me into it...(shilpu are you prats' dost??? 🤣🤣🤣)

Looks like Shilpa is responsible for it all ... probably you are the guest CV for this isspecial episode 🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
3 Way??? 😲Arpuuu...u tainted devar-bhabhi rishta foreva🤣🤣🤣...i wont be able to look at prats...yash n aarti in the same way ever again🤣🤣🤣🤣

no m not prats ka dost...he hacked into my YT account without certifying he is over 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

yahs goes and picks up the chichora party gifts and holds them up and is like is this all the meaning of shaadi?? you know every well why i got married...not for my manly needs...and in anger he chucks the gifts an d scores a 3 pointer into the garbage bakset (vaah soccer player and bball player what an athlete...but really question does he know how to play hockey???🤣)

I only got married for you, bc you took a kasam and i didnt want you to be alone forever...otherwise besides arpi i wouldnt let any other name into my life...aarti's accountatns are furiously calculating and eyes are brightening at the tax refunds they are seeing🤣...he's like i'll never forget arpi...

aarti starts to look around and sees the glowing pic shrines of him and arpi...

Tax refunds 🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
so wait...yash is a volley-bas-ball player...and aarti a hockey player...let me calculate their reproduction gene square now n see wat we get 🤣🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
well poor aarti only see the state tax refunds...she has no clue federal gov (DM n DD & co) will retrieve tax with surcharges involved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Chalo me off ... hey all pray for me tomorrow ...Would be sitting down for a very important negotiation ... ????

Set ho gaya toh you will see DJ running around singing it's raining money 😳😆