Akshay Kumar-Dr.Shashank 
Sonakshi-Toasty 
Karishma Kapoor-
John Abraham-Virat 
Vidya Balan-Sakshi from BALH 
Abhishek Bacchan-Ishaan 
Aishwarya Rai-

This one was much harder than the previous one πŸ˜†
Cannot think of characters for Aishwarya and Karishma.As you must have noticed all of them are absolutely randomπŸ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Arpucaps...for as long as my comp lives LOL

omg this is my fav cnite ever...

so we pick up from yest where hum tum aur mangalsutra scen is goin on then as aarti is tryin to get rid of the haddi mangalsutra emran starts to sing bheegi hoot mere 😲😲😲 both aarti and yash look around as if a singing bhoot has entered their room and then yash does counter move to put aarti on bottom and him on top...bot then go to take out hte haddi only to touch hands and beejli ki current...so they both remove hands...and then yash quickly removes mangalstura...

and both jump up as if there is a cockroach on the ground 🀣🀣🀣...while aarti is like oh crap wht is goin on every time i try to play sach ka samna some haram JDJ dance starts...meanwhile yash is in full CID mode and is on the hunt for hte source of emraan...aarti turns and sees him doing talash wondering wht the hell he is thinkin 🀣🀣🀣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arp04srocks thumbnail
yash being the mucho vala from CID finds a clue in a note in prats handwriting and is like...ooo watson i do belive it was prats...i'm gonna kick his ass when i see him😑😑 he then turns and sees an aarti lost in thought and his eyes fall on another clue...(of course the aarti is b/w him and the  boombox you know what will happen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£)...yahs is giving deaht stare to the boombox...aarti glances up and thinks his line of sight is her kamar 🀣🀣🀣...shes about to go jhansi on his ram ass...when another chichora song starts 🀣🀣🀣bharo...meri mang bharo...chalo pyar mujhe karo😲🀣🀣...yash turns away πŸ˜³ then glances over his shoulder at a freaking out nervous aarti and a smirk is on his face he then turns toward hte boombox meanwhile aarti is tryin to get maximum coverage from her sari's pallu 🀣🀣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can tell this is the best c-night ever 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wanna give standing ovation to the song selectorπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like a must watch episode πŸ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail
hey Dj...

Aarti is lthinking what a chichora...chi gandho...ewww

meanwhile yash is like hai ram...what the heck i'm tryin to tell her to jus chill chill we are farz ki shaadi partners...but instead she thinks i'm emraan 😲

theres a packet of somekind..."long last" is written on it 🀣🀣🀣...hes like i need to hide that b4 she gets me wronger than i am. 🀣🀣( i think it may be condoms) and he's givin it the stink eye meanwhiel aarti is like he's lookin at me like he's never seen a woman b4 in his life 🀣🀣...she's like he will def walk towards me...and he does 🀣🀣...they are now doing the stalker stalkee walk...lion prey...and then aarti flips and turns her back to him 🀣🀣

yash is about to make a move for the packet when aarti gets her himmat and is like sunye and turns abruptly and...yup...falls and yash catches her...and baho ke darmiya starts 🀣🀣🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

I can tell this is the best c-night ever 🀣

I wanna give standing ovation to the song selectorπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was you wasnt it??

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yes DJ i'd say watch...i'm enjoyin the crap out of it 🀣🀣🀣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

hey Dj...

Aarti is lthinking what a chichora...chi gandho...ewww

meanwhile yash is like hai ram...what the heck i'm tryin to tell her to jus chill chill we are farz ki shaadi partners...but instead she thinks i'm emraan 😲

theres a packet of somekind..."long last" is written on it 🀣🀣🀣...hes like i need to hide that b4 she gets me wronger than i am. 🀣🀣( i think it may be condoms) and he's givin it the stink eye meanwhiel aarti is like he's lookin at me like he's never seen a woman b4 in his life 🀣🀣...she's like he will def walk towards me...and he does 🀣🀣...they are now doing the stalker stalkee walk...lion prey...and then aarti flips and turns her back to him 🀣🀣

yash is about to make a move for the packet when aarti gets her himmat and is like sunye and turns abruptly and...yup...falls and yash catches her...and baho ke darmiya starts 🀣🀣🀣

I agree with Shilpa the song selector has an amazing choice aur timing ka jawab nahi πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

baaho ke darmiyaan 🀣🀣🀣🀣...Oh boy!!!

srsly how more wronger can aarti think after emraan??? Like a gulshan grover???🀣🀣🀣