Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

nothing is going to happen only positive thing i feel here is that ds is now comforatable with the idea of anandi's remarriage

see there has been no news reg any male's entry adn after wht happend to that guy shravan i doubt if i can trust bv cvs
this track is there so that jagya can realise his mistakes found his true calling and return to anandi and then anandi kicks him out😆
sumi words will come true

I agree ...they will be no remarriage...it will be A and J back together...although the timing may be 50 years later...can't not allow the CV's their joys of twists and turns can we??🥱🤢
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I agree ...they will be no remarriage...it will be A and J back together...although the timing may be 50 years later...can't not allow the CV's their joys of twists and turns can we??🥱🤢

Nope - We can't deny them their pleasures in giving us hope one week and dashing it the next.

Now, I guess - the only satisfying thing to look forward to will be Ms. Mukhaota Remover's, mukhauta removal...😳, and to see Jagya's face go from pink to red to yellow to white...😆😆

That is all I want now. And ofcourse - their efforts at making ends meet and paying hospi bills + car repair bills + home bills and the sasuma's taana's to Kanwarsa sitting at home.

Anandi however, will hv no problems in dashing these remarriage hopes - that I'm confident of. She'll say Enough - I did it one time and never again. I will be my own person thankyou.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khusi_*

What? Really? Really!
Dadisa...!! 😲
my jaw already dropped on the floor...
🤣

I'm not surprised. Y'day when i saw the precap of DS finding out things that anandi threw out. Something about DS made me think she might think of remarriage of Anandi or atleast wont object if the talk comes. 

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Nope - We can't deny them their pleasures in giving us hope one week and dashing it the next.

Now, I guess - the only satisfying thing to look forward to will be Ms. Mukhaota Remover's, mukhauta removal...😳, and to see Jagya's face go from pink to red to yellow to white...😆😆

That is all I want now. And ofcourse - their efforts at making ends meet and paying hospi bills + car repair bills + home bills and the sasuma's taana's to Kanwarsa sitting at home.

Anandi however, will hv no problems in dashing these remarriage hopes - that I'm confident of. She'll say Enough - I did it one time and never again. I will be my own person thankyou.

Believe me the CV's will probably make the viewers wait for ages before Gauri's mischief  comes into the open...I think Jagya should then apply boot polish to his face and move to another country.

I wish I could be as hopeful as you about the bills but Saint Anandi will never stop the outflow of cash and this time it will be for her in-laws sake😡

I think I will salsa all the way to Mumbai if Anandi decides to be her own person...unfortunately the cv's just love a script where women are either weak or evil...🤢

But yours is a good thought so I think tonight I will mull on that.👍🏼
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
anandi will marry to give space to jagya gauri in haveli and some man of jagya chilldhood will come to jetsar and will fall in love to anandi and thus marriage
hooked thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Believe me the CV's will probably make the viewers wait for ages before Gauri's mischief  comes into the open...I think Jagya should then apply boot polish to his face and move to another country.

I wish I could be as hopeful as you about the bills but Saint Anandi will never stop the outflow of cash and this time it will be for her in-laws sake😡

I think I will salsa all the way to Mumbai if Anandi decides to be her own person...unfortunately the cv's just love a script where women are either weak or evil...🤢

But yours is a good thought so I think tonight I will mull on that.👍🏼

@bold - 🤣..Too Good !

Anandi will not send money now. Had they had a baby, she'd have been tempted, but now - she'll not send a cent - not bcoz she doesn't want to help But bcoz she truly seems to have accepted that JG want to live their own life and she and all her efforts are seen in the worst possible light.

She'll throw herself into her school and heaven help her students 😉 - she'll make them slog with a capital 'S'. 👏
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
money???????????????huh i think peope jagya stoped taking money frm anandi long back ,it was just after bade papa incident.
hooked thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

money???????????????huh i think peope jagya stoped taking money frm anandi long back ,it was just after bade papa incident.

Wake up Ma'am ! 

Anandi has been sending him money consistently since he asked for it. She will stop now, coz Jagya's ego came in the way. And I say good for them - support your own selves - go for it.

All that happened after Bade papa incident was - Gauri went on her high horse to Jaitser and earned herself a challenge w Sumitra, 

This is THE right time to see how strong their love is. We're already aware of the thick fat strong pillars of truth this relationship is based on anyways.

G has a lot to answer for when it all comes undone.
- the rant to DEAN which cost J his exams.
- the challenge to Sumitra
- the true identity of BadePapa and his REAL source of funds
- the phonecall TO Anandi when the accident happened. 

I'm prepared to wait n watch. G has dug herself a pretty deep and wide grave - kabhi to giregi iske andar

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hooked

Wake up Ma'am ! 

Anandi has been sending him money consistently since he asked for it. She will stop now, coz Jagya's ego came in the way. And I say good for them - support your own selves - go for it.

All that happened after Bade papa incident was - Gauri went on her high horse to Jaitser and earned herself a challenge w Sumitra, 

This is THE right time to see how strong their love is. We're already aware of the thick fat strong pillars of truth this relationship is based on anyways.

G has a lot to answer for when it all comes undone.
- the rant to DEAN which cost J his exams.
- the challenge to Sumitra
- the true identity of BadePapa and his REAL source of funds
- the phonecall TO Anandi when the accident happened. 

I'm prepared to wait n watch. G has dug herself a pretty deep and wide grave - kabhi to giregi iske andar

i think u forgot about the date of gauri and jagya on terrace on a beautiful song sathiya from singham .that was the time gauri convinced jagya to stop taking money from anandi ,she also told him that from now on we wont take any ehsan from anyone ,gauri said to jagya  that  she will take ehsan only from him and he will take ehsan only from  her ,no one else ,zindagi hamari ,zarurat hamari ,zidd hamari toh phir ham unka ehsan kyun le,she convinced him and told him that she will even do extra shifts  then he stoped her  saying that he will do extra shifts and no need for her to do extra shifts in these conditions .

so jagya stoped taking money from anandi long back.

i think  in process of recaling about the phone call,challenge,the rant to dean you completely forgot about this episode .may be u must have skipped it as you dont like watching their romantic dates so you dont know anything about it 😆but its very good to update your knowledge when you dont know something rather make your own conclusions.

Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i think u forgot about the date of gauri and jagya on terrace on a beautiful song sathiya from singham .that was the time gauri convinced jagya to stop taking money from anandi ,she also told him that from now on we wont take any ehsan from anyone ,gauri said to jagya  that  she will take ehsan only from him and he will take ehsan only from  her ,no one else ,zindagi hamari ,zarurat hamari ,zidd hamari toh phir ham unka ehsan kyun le,she convinced him and told him that she will even do extra shifts  then he stoped her  saying that he will do extra shifts and no need for her to do extra shifts in these conditions .

so jagya stoped taking money from anandi long back.

this is seriously news to me. Am sure I must've missed that episode and if that is so - then good !

Irrespective - now with all these extra expenses and I don't know if J is welcome back at the hospi - it will still be a treat to watch them tighten their belts.

But didn't it seem strange to you today - that G seemed so sad about the Dean's anger towards J and his blighted career but she was just not thinking about how she carelessly lost THEIR OWN baby bcoz she was so angry and she had called up and she didn't think she shud admit this to J at all ?