Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant update 

Loved it

Thank you for updating
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the long update and congratulations once agian on becoming a Goldie 🤗
Okay, so at last I read chapter 17, it was great as usual and I loved the attitude Karan gave Arnav but but he has such a beautiful heart that he came back and brought Arnav coffee. And I like the fact he let Khushi make her own decision, brothers have the tendency to take decisions on behalf of their sisters. Its good to be protective but often too much protectiveness  leads to consequences.I am so glad Karan was the one whom Anjali shared her feelings with. Really you have done justice to describe Anjalis plight.She hated the baby but once again Karan helped her through her dilemma. Oh and I so love the way Khushi is treating Arnav, why can't he understand the simple truth she is telling him? Its obvious she understands how much he loves her sister and from what I have read, I don't see she has any problem with it but he is making a great deal out of it. It really irks me sometimes why ASR in the show can't put two and two together? It should be easier for him cause after all he is a businessman. 
Sorry for my long comment!
Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was one brilliant update!
Long and meaningfull!
Congrats on turning a Goldie!!

Arnav needs a therapist as well. He needs to get out that turmoil inside him! Simple as that!
Thanks for the PM.

That line from Khushi about choosing between the two was epic!
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! Please continue soon!
bookadict303 thumbnail
Continue soon and of course kkkg, amitabh and jaya bachan...love that movie btw :)
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It would be really nice if we could get some clues to which movies we should look out from xD like a multiple choice question~ :D fair fair no? 

and thank youuu~ the tribute was very sweet :3 not that I can even be upset with you, but it's just so much fun to bounce around and be annoying once in a while, after all what are older sisters for ;) huh huh huh *nudges you* XD <333 

Karannn~, I've been wondering is this the same Karan from DMG? if so omg imagine him and Anjali becoming an item...there have been lots of wishes from the fans that Ashish Kapoor (think that's his name, he's from Dekha Ek Kwab) could be Aman and when Shaym leaves Anjali, Aman and Anjali could be an item. 😆

I really hope Anjali and Karan start playing cupid in ArHi's life to settle things down and let them go back to bickering wouldn't that be awesome, and in midst way they fall in love too, OR OR OR better yet, there could be a spark between Karan and Anjali that Khushi sees and ArHi could set them up and in midst way they can get back to together too or a mix of both? 
it's confusing but ...I can't explain it, it would take an entire page LOL

D: though I love seeing Khushi strong and hard headed for a change, I really miss seeing the obnoxious ASR 

It was a beautifulll chapter :D I loved the conversation between Anjali and Karan the most in this chapter, though it was majority of the chapter, and a thought slipped into my mind if Arnav would ever go to the mandir to get Khushi back XD this ff makes me so excited...

I really should stop ...this comment is too long but it's my love for the ff  and di <3 not uuu~ =p *bleh~* XD jk <3
debby_11 thumbnail
fantastically written part :)
awesome descriptions...loved it completely
continue soon :)
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Still dont like Arnav..

And agree with khushi.. Congrats on new thread :)
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww I guess it's necessary for Khushi to be mean back to Arnav because all of what she suffered but my heart keeps sinking for him. I'm glad Anjali and Karan are about to go for a date soon though!!!! Thanks a lot again for the pm!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!
Aparajita267 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!
Update soon:)