Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The dialogue is from kabhi khushi kabhi gham ! Jaya n amitab dno ne yeh bola hai . Amitabh in starting n jaya in climax. I want khushi to remain angry wid arnav. N arnav trying to manarofying her scenes according to ur skills n sme cute scenes of arjun n anjali. Awesum update.
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Not at all liking Arnav I know it's difficult to,confront eachother and awkward situation but it's high time u show her some love
Instead always doing things for his di...

Oh she is just asking for love not his di's life...

Loved Karan I nthis
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woooww this was some deep intense stuff ... Left me speechless.. was truly an amazing piece of work !!! Thanks for the pm D:
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update, I'm sticking to my guns. I do hope Khushi seriously leave him. That kind of love for his sister is very unhealthy more like obsessive. Yes we can love a sibling but not by disregarding wife/husband, when a man marries a woman they meant to become one flesh disregarding all others. How the hell can he disregard hos wife for his sister? It's sickening now. He won't be able to love Khushi the way she deserves unless they live separately and Anjali finds a man who truly loves her. Your writing was amazing, you portrayed all the emotions flawlessly.
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kabhi khushi kabhi gham.. well amitabh bacchan said it, then jaya said it too!!! :) anddd i loved it!!!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing!!! awesome choice of words -- "talk 2 me d day u realise u neednt choose between neither"!! loved d update
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
finally khushi sets arnav straight!👏
ILOVEYOUUU RACHU!!!!!
<3333
Really really happyyy to get such an amazing update as a birthdayyy gift!!! <3 I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!
More tomorrow<3
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it  kkkg sorry was out whole morning  loved how she told him off he hurt her and he needs to beg anjali finally growing up karan is such a nice guy he is so sweet arnav my boy is in the dog house loved the update very emotional and heart breaking  thanks for the pm

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O good! I'm glad you're not stopping. Especially since this is a very very good chapter. So here are my favorite parts from Most favorite onward. 

1)  The Karan and Anjali slowly becoming close scene. I like how you showed snippets over a 3 week period. Just having her open up to him on Day 1 would have made no sense. This way, trust is established first and foremost in the relationship (which is something Arnav and Kushi never had. Maybe if they had trusted first, then loved, they would not have had as many problems). Also, I liked how they had real conversations and were upfront. The baby, the reason behind her suicide, the past, etc. had to be discussed so he had a better understanding of her and she needed to know how his was of thinking was,, so kudos for that!

2) The outburst about having to choose between Di and Kushi. Sooo glad you had Kushi yell at him. When I read the part that he said, "For Di" I was like What the FRICK!! Not again!! I kept expecting him say at least, "Do it for me/us/Please I'm sorry and I care for you." Anything else. The whole point she was leaving was for his sister and now he was using the sister card to get her to stay? She had every right to yell at him at that point. Loved it! (The Di Di Di kinda reminded me of "Marsha Marsha Marsha!" from the Brady Brunch but angry instead of jealous.)

3) The synchronized speech to Ma. So beautiful! These 2 idiots have so much in common in the way they think and what they feel. If only they would properly TALK to one another. And I don't mean by yelling or saying things in between the lines. I mean an upfront conversation. I loved how Ma-star tried to show her approval of the rishta between the 2 and they still stayed away from each other. I wonder if she ever thinks, "Ugh these kids! Do I need to gather some of my star friends and have us spell it out for them!" I still loved it though. So touching.

Looking forward to the next update! You're going to post 2 days after my bday (24! AHHH!) so it'll be the perfect end to an amazing birthday week. (I say week instead of day because so many amazing crazy things have been happening starting from exactly 1 week before my bday. Friday--I accidently walked into a surprise/spontaneous Nikki Minaj concert in Times Square with my siblings. Sat--My older sister, BIL, and little brother met Kate Beckinsale at Rockefellar Center literally 1 minute after I walked away from them. I don't mind missing her though bc they got a picture. Sun--Met Tim Gunn outside the Met and he asked my name and said told me, "It was nice to meet you." AHHH SO HAPPY! I just had to tell someone this story because I felt like I was going to burst!!! So like I said, perfect ending to a perfect week...well 10 days, lol.)