Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rakrasirutsak

Always the most sensible posts!! 👍🏼

thanks  buddy
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima

yes that was the right moment. that is lost forever now. by the way isn't that image on your profile from 'a walk to remember'?

Yes, one of my favorite movies of all time.

The maturity they showed in female lead was 👏 and how she changes a nice but drifted to guy to his destiny without loosing her own self respect and choices is amazing. Before dying. 

------edited------

Yes she had the choice but her character never  had the fore sight. What would happen when Arnav finds out, look what happen now.

I hope the cv's make her think about the consequences of not telling the truth and let it grow so much that it exploded and destroyed her own life and Arnav's as well. 

I do not want them to make Asr the only guilty party. Khushi's only guilt was omission. 

If you think why I am always on Khushi's case is because I do not understand her. She looks like she is an angel, I just can not relate to people like her, because the girl like her I have not met one. Even if the girl is good but there is some darkness too. 
Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I love you explain and analyze it so well. I was really disappointed that why are they blaming Khushi. She is not in a position to tell anyone abt Shyam's true face

which is why i made the post. i was tired of replying to each comment about this to everyone. in fact i will revie this post once everyday i think:) whenever the blame game comes:)
..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but Rima,
there was a time where khushi decided to tell everything to arnav..but took back step hoping shyam will change.
  i feel khushi is a bit lucky here at least this is  not just between shyam and her,, the whole gupta family knows and  why she should alone bother about telling truth..
and about telling to her family though her family may not help ,but at least they will be aware of the fact that, this shyam  has not changed and still trying to get her.. who may support her if things worse..
 somethings should not be handled alone.. i just worry despite thinking good for everyone she should  not be thrown to big mess

Punkin22 thumbnail
Very good Rima.  I hope women read and learn that confession is not as easy as one would believe.  Something else to think about is KKGSR has had each person around her turn their backs on her because of sudden marriage.  Perhaps she doesn't fully trust that not to happen again if she disappoints them.  Just a thought...
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
now tht make sense to me ...i used to thnk why cant she slap him but she cud atleast push him whn he manhandle her !!
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khushi tried to tell the truth but seeing Anjali's reaction to her mangalsutra breaking, she decided against it and decided to give Shyam a second chance.

Now the stakes are much higher. She has to think of Anjali's pregnancy, her sister's marriage, relationships and peace in the family. She can't rely on Arnav as he already hates her.

Someone has to discover her being harrased.
JShukla thumbnail
Rima... I am agreeing to the people who are blaming Khushi for a couple of reasons-. This is fiction and here we can show how a girl should actually handle  such a thing. In reality things are tough, the stalkers are less decent then Shyam and may touch more in appropriately. But since Khushi has become a sort of role model, how about teaching through Khushi, how to handle such advances?

I for one am clueless and willing to be educated.  
waterunder11 thumbnail
you're absolutely right. I keep forgetting the loser is a family member. Things are different in this kinda situation. I keep forgetting that, my feminist side erupts whenever i see khushi helpless.