Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mango-frost

now now guys...i think we should all chill abit...

we should all appreciate zee's efforts...i can understand how she must be feeling when she reads criticism about her favorite actors/show from a handful of certain fans of another show...for which she provides useful info...so dont be too harsh on her..

and zee...like i said i understand ur frustration, but its not everyone who thinks that way...u can probably tell from all the likes and comments on ur pages that ppl here really appreciate ur efforts...there are some 1500 ppl on the IPK forum, and out of those, there are only few that are the bashers...please dont misjudge everyone...most of us all loved both shows like u...the difference is, u loved geet more, and we love ipk more...that doesnt mean any show or actor is less than the other...

i heard u were unwell...hope ur feeling better...thanks alot for ur spoilers uptill now...ive said this before too, i enjoy ur spoilers cuz they dont only tell us the future storyline, but also give us an insight on the characteristics...i dont know if ull be returning here again, and posting more...but just want to say thanks for what u have done so far... :)

we are all family here...we fight, we make up, we have fun, and then we fight again...thats how the whole world works...please dont take anything to heart :)

First If I say anything against Barun, I have someone home to shut me lol, my sister loves him, so are many friends of mine and I never say stupid things about anyone, I criticism true, but abusing is never me... If I misjudge all I wouldn't be here at first hand, thanks dear for a mature response... Unfortunetly some ppl abuse members who interact with for some actors they hardly know... Anyone I was abused, but I never said anything regarding it, coz I don't use such language, it never makes me better to use such language, imagin someone saying me u get chappal and what more...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
humsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

I agree, I think this is the same Zee_News that was bashing IPKKND and Barun Sobti.

can i get the link to the page
Just let it be...why r people getting so personal... It's just IF rankings which prove nothing in my point of view... One week your favorite is at the top the next someone else is there... What does that prove???? Does it mean that your favorite actor is less talented or less deserving than the other????? NO!!!!Life goes on so we have to deal with it... I'm not saying this to defend anyone it's just a general perspective... I'm not sure if Zee_News bashed or not and I'm not gonna comment on that, but even if she did, what difference will it make if you do the same and bash back...???? Come on, be a little more sensible friends...we r like a family on IF so things do happen but we have to get over it and think and do what is right
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx hopefully 6 mnths will go quickly :D
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanku for the spoiler my dear u r my dhadkan...but 6 months...its too too too long...no patience yar...
taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pashna

Ya she always says she doesn't like negative posts and anything against GC and geet show makes her angry...how about us??? Whenever she gave spoilers she would always clarify that she is not that obsessed about barun or doesn't care much about ipk as if ipk is watched by some immature ppl and she is forgetting the fact GC's new show is not even close to ipk in trp list. Maybe most of the audience are immature according to her.

Whats wrong people, why everyone is always after "Gee", everyone has different choice, anybody like this show doesnt mean, they cant like another show, or any other actors please sensible to another member.

And Gee news,dont be harted, everywhere there are some people who like to attack, please stay and give us spoilers.
Edited by taklima_naj - 12 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

What has this thread turned into? Members are already bad-mouthing, bashing and taking digs on each other/shows/actors. And o
nce again, this is IPKKND forum so PLEASE STOP bringing in other shows and actors here.

Some members here are continuously breaking the forum rules therefore will receive a raise in warning level.

Thread will be reviewed.

TOPIC CLOSED.