Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^I agree Anu, totally. I don't know and I DO NOT understand why this forum is so divided, making it an Arnav v/s Khushi story. This is ArHi's story and not any individuals. We relate to and understand both the characters, and if we have defended Arnav so far, saying he felt betrayed and did what he did in love and concern for his sister. We WILL defend Khushi if she gives him a hard time, because we will understand that she is not intending to trouble or hurt him, but just respecting her own dignity.
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS... I really dont want Khushi to forgive him!
nadhy00 thumbnail
but when it will happen? now maha episode on 28 th april n i heard that 8 may misundersnad will cleard...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why is there so much arnav bashing? Dude, if Arnav is wrong in hurting Khushi, then Khushi is just as wrong. WHY can't she open her mouth and tell about Shaym? Dude, Payal is married. Anjali is in her own world. Why can't she tell Arnav the truth? The worse thing is, that he won't believe her, but at least she can trust him and tell him the truth,

They both are wrong.. and I swear, I agree with Anu. Don't generalize all of us and why do people fight? It's Arnav and Khushi's love story ( though my mom thinks otherwise, she thinks it's too much hate and less love) and it's about them. Sometimes it's from Arnav's pov, sometimes it's Khushi's pov, .
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously hope Arnav does not turn into majnu. That is clearly an axe into his character. Hope these CV's can differinate between arnav and ASR. 
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

^I agree Anu, totally. I don't know and I DO NOT understand why this forum is so divided, making it an Arnav v/s Khushi story. This is ArHi's story and not any individuals. We relate to and understand both the characters, and if we have defended Arnav so far, saying he felt betrayed and did what he did in love and concern for his sister. We WILL defend Khushi if she gives him a hard time, because we will understand that she is not intending to trouble or hurt him, but just respecting her own dignity.

Totally! This story is about the two of them Arnav and Khushi.. We have defended both of them when it was necessary.. Honestly i  started watching the show for Khushi but came to love Arnav too.. Now i love the two of them equally.. Like i have always said, there is no Arnav without Khushi and vice-versa. They both are important.

Bingo! Khushi isn't trying to hurt Arnav, she is respecting her own dignity and she is mature enough for an 18 year old honestly. And Arnav is hesitant to tell her the truth coz he is scared to face the reality... Both will eventually learn to communicate and let go of their fears...ANd that will take time!!! We need to be patient and just watch our lovely show without being biased about either characters.. And Love Arhi!
😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

<font color="#0033ff">^I agree Anu, totally. I don't know and I DO NOT understand why this forum is so divided, making it an Arnav v/s Khushi story. This is ArHi's story and not any individuals. We relate to and understand both the characters, and if we have defended Arnav so far, saying he felt betrayed and did what he did in love and concern for his sister. We WILL defend Khushi if she gives him a hard time, because we will understand that she is not intending to trouble or hurt him, but just respecting her own dignity.</font><div></div>

Dividing the forum to grps had been in many forums, so I am not surprised here...

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy Zeee.

How are u sweetie????? 

Looong time yaa😭  

Thnk u soo much fr the news Zee🤗 They are much awaited by us...  I understand. abt Khushi being cold hearted at first.. she is protecting her self respect.. and Arnav being deewana..

Bt I seriously hope tht it wont take too long.. thts all I ask and wish,... and yeah.. this is infact much awaited track..😳
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Stalking abhi thak? 😲 😆

hehe yes..kya karein..i take months to come out of stalking mode..😛
Addie07 thumbnail
u were asking abt news letters and awards..
lol... u won the most active thread of the week...
congo shongo ji!!!