Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
much needed spoiler.thanxs zee.love u for this.get well soon.
Arhi-4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this the same Zee_News that was bashing IPKKND and saying that it's just a copy of Geet and that since Geet is the original it's much better than IPKKND... I heard she was bashing Barun and IPKKND and this forum and threatening us that she won't give spoilers anymore...

It is the same Zee_News isn't it? If not then sorry..
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arhi-4eva

Isn't this the same Zee_News that was bashing IPKKND and saying that it's just a copy of Geet and that since Geet is the original it's much better than IPKKND... I heard she was bashing Barun and IPKKND and this forum and threatening us that she won't give spoilers anymore...

Now a flock of ppl are coming to defend her dear...
PS:i 'like'd ur post..!!
Arhi-4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why are people defending her for?

Is her spoilers more important to people than the show?😲
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: hukshila

<font color="#0000FF">i also agree, the last half was good and still people are commenting that khushi should repent and she just kept on walking here and there, i m so much sick of useless criticism, some times they are dragging and it seems to be annoying but at the end its a daily soap and such things are normal but when there is good work, people should not keep on condemning, especially khushi🥱, some one commented really well the forum behaves like mother in law for her</font>😆

It's natural for a daily soaps :-)

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. We have no other choice than to wait then i guess...
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I agree, I think this is the same Zee_News that was bashing IPKKND and Barun Sobti.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@barun-arnav yes it's the same Zee_News, i guess people forgot that she was bashing the whole forum...

@Zee_News, if you regretted coming to this forum, then how comes you came back again.. I'm not being rude, just asking, since you said it was a mistake coming to this forum, and that we don't deserve your spoilers..
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shazna123

@barun-arnav yes it's the same Zee_News, i guess people forgot that she was bashing the whole forum...

@Zee_News, if you regretted coming to this forum, then how comes you came back again.. I'm not being rude, just asking, since you said it was a mistake coming to this forum, and that we don't deserve your spoilers..

Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know; then how come she came back? In addition, I have decided that I will not 'LiKE' or 'COMMENT' on any of Zee's spoilers because these spoilers are not shared enthusiastically and wholeheartedly.
Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well dear I think you are new to the forum and thatz why you dont know ZEE_NEWS. zee never say anything bad about IPKKND , yes she love other show GEET more than IPKKND but this doesnt mean she hates IPKKND. some ppl were saying hurtful thing to ZEE and the show she loves, so she decides to give us last spoiler, and I think she has a right to do so, if some one say something bad about your love once or things,  you will not like that right. BUT It is wrong news that she hates, and bash  IPKKND. and to prove that just take a  look her list of ppl who loves her and likes what she said. everyone in the forum who love IPKKND will not go and comment on the page if they dont love that  person. SHE was very sick and hospitalized  for couple of weeks, and ppl in the forum were missing her like crazy. so much for a person who hates IPKKND hummm😲 think about it dear?
so please dont come to her page and starts a fight and ask why ppl are defending her. Its not cool at all. WE love  ZEE_NEWS. she  is a nice person in and out WHY becz I never saw any hate comments from ZEE_NEWS, in the whole forum she never bash, or pass hate comments on other. In fact she always try to clam the forum with her humor and positive thoughts.   PPL who reads this please stay clam becz we are here to have good time, I just want to help our newbie friend so she understand who ZEE_NEWS is? no heart feelings.  LOVE YOU ZEE_NEWS