Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canzasana

Well dear I think you are new to the forum and thatz why you dont know ZEE_NEWS. zee never say anything bad about IPKKND , yes she love other show GEET more than IPKKND but this doesnt mean she hates IPKKND. some ppl were saying hurtful thing to ZEE and the show she loves, so she decides to give us last spoiler, and I think she has a right to do so, if some one say something bad about your love once or things,  you will not like that right. BUT It is wrong news that she hates, and bash  IPKKND. and to prove that just take a  look her list of ppl who loves her and likes what she said. everyone in the forum who love IPKKND will not go and comment on the page if they dont love that  person. SHE was very sick and hospitalized  for couple of weeks, and ppl in the forum were missing her like crazy. so much for a person who hates IPKKND hummm😲 think about it dear?
so please dont come to her page and starts a fight and ask why ppl are defending her. Its not cool at all. WE love  ZEE_NEWS. she  is a nice person in and out WHY becz I never saw any hate comments from ZEE_NEWS, in the whole forum she never bash, or pass hate comments on other. In fact she always try to clam the forum with her humor and positive thoughts.   PPL who reads this please stay clam becz we are here to have good time, I just want to help our newbie friend so she understand who ZEE_NEWS is? no heart feelings.  LOVE YOU ZEE_NEWS 

I'm not being rude, but did you see the actual comments she made??
I know people missed her but that was before they saw her comments. She herself said that IPKKND is just a copy of Geet and Geet is much better, and no-one would watch IPKKND if Geet was still on.. So don't you think we IPKKND fans would take offence to that.. Ok she's allowed to like something else better, but she's not God that she would know that we wouldn't watch IPKKND if Geet was still on... She said Barun would NEVER make it to first place without buzz points, again don't you think this would offend fans? We just defended the show against her comments. She says she's not biased but from her comments isn't it obvious she is?

P.S. After she posted these comments people were against her, before that no-one said anything against Geet, her post is what started the fight because she was saying Geet was better etc. but she was saying she's being peaceful.. Do her comments make her sound like she was being peaceful?😕

Edited by shazna123 - 12 years ago
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The spoilers which u told us about. when is it going to happen and also what do we expect in the maha episode.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well this forum was too much negative right...
BTW dont u think ur spoiler are too general...non specific...like all M & B lovestory or Indian television lovestories go this same route...emmm many ppl on the forum has been saying this what u call spoiler...🤔 So that means they too have sources...😲  

well If I dont some forum n feel its not worth watching actors are inferior than I wont step in that forum. But if I was a generous soul(much like SP bahus) I would still come to spread POSITIVELY... I have to enlighten bhatake hue negative ppl...🤓

& also which other forum will give such TRPs...I mean likes?
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow I am amazed people r still Thanking zee news for spoilers..isn't she the one saying bad things about ipk forum and sarun??  She takes us for granted and says whatever she wants in other forum thinking we will be quite becoz she gives spoilers. I would rather keep my pride and watch the lovely show than miss her generic spoilers  Mishty is enough for me.
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know; then how come she came back? In addition, I have decided that I will not 'LiKE' or 'COMMENT' on any of Zee's spoilers because these spoilers are not shared enthusiastically and wholeheartedly.

I agree with you guys, I always use to wait for her spoilers, but not after what I read yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes, how can some person pretend to be someone they are not? You are bashing about our show on other forum and then try to be all goody n give us gyaan about being good. Practice what you preach.
If you like GEET more than IPKKND we never cared, but that doesn't mean you say that GUL SAID IPKKND is copy of GEET...and that also doesn't mean you can say that Barun's fans are going crazy just cause first time he got on no. 1, and lot of other harsh things were said ,so I am done with her spoilers.
Mishti Rocks!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: canzasana

<font color="#0033ff">Well dear I think you are new to the forum and thatz why you dont know ZEE_NEWS. zee never say anything bad about IPKKND , yes she love other show GEET more than IPKKND but this doesnt mean she hates IPKKND. some ppl were saying hurtful thing to ZEE and the show she loves, so she decides to give us last spoiler, and I think she has a right to do so, if some one say something bad about your love once or things, you will not like that right. BUT It is wrong news that she hates, and bash IPKKND. and to prove that just take a look her list of ppl who loves her and likes what she said. everyone in the forum who love IPKKND will not go and comment on the page if they dont love that person.</font><font color="#993333"><font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">SHE was very sick and hospitalized for couple of weeks, and ppl in the forum were missing her like crazy. so much for a person who hates IPKKND hummm😲 think about it dear?</font></font>
<font color="#990066">so please dont come to her page and starts a fight and ask why ppl are defending her. Its not cool at all. WE love ZEE_NEWS. she is a nice person in and out WHY becz I never saw any hate comments from ZEE_NEWS, in the whole forum she never bash, or pass hate comments on other. In fact she always try to clam the forum with her humor and positive thoughts. </font><font color="#0033ff"><font size="3">PPL who reads this please stay clam becz we are here to have good time, I just want to help our newbie friend so she understand who ZEE_NEWS is? no heart feelings. LOVE YOU ZEE_NEWS</font></font>

Thanks a lots dear... I apperciate ur concern, true I like both shows and I don't deny liking the other show more, If u find a single post where I bashed any show do show me, coz I am not a child to do so, let ppl say whatever they want, coz they read pasted conversation, they haven't seen the whole conversation, as it says If u know u r right u don't need to explain to anyone, it's enough for me that ppl who r concern in both the shows know well that I am liking both the shows... Thanks so much dear... At least I didn't went to other forums to spread negativity which clearly some did, as they r gone recive awards for it, we r in discussion forum, critcism is allowed, but not bashing... Thanks for showing concern for my health dear... They r telling that my info is general, yeah forgetting the exact scenes I posted before, as u can see some ppl r so disgraceful... It hurts them the critcism I made, but even thought I was hurt many times here, I stayed for them, for them it's ok I am hurt, but not ok If they r hurt aur haan, I don't think I said anything wrong nor I need to explain it to anyone...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: go2sleep83

I agree with you guys, I always use to wait for her spoilers, but not after what I read yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes, how can some person pretend to be someone they are not? You are bashing about our show on other forum and then try to be all goody n give us gyaan about being good. Practice what you preach.
If you like GEET more than IPKKND we never cared, but that doesn't mean you say that GUL SAID IPKKND is copy of GEET...and that also doesn't mean you can say that Barun's fans are going crazy just cause first time he got on no. 1, and lot of other harsh things were said ,so I am done with her spoilers.
Mishti Rocks!!

Ya she always says she doesn't like negative posts and anything against GC and geet show makes her angry...how about us??? Whenever she gave spoilers she would always clarify that she is not that obsessed about barun or doesn't care much about ipk as if ipk is watched by some immature ppl and she is forgetting the fact GC's new show is not even close to ipk in trp list. Maybe most of the audience are immature according to her.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fahmed

The spoilers which u told us about. when is it going to happen and also what do we expect in the maha episode.

As far I got to know the maha episode is on 28th April (maybe most ppl know that), they decided something there, but it seems not finalised...

khushiarnavlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think her spoilers are from any source or anything i mean this is something u can just guess by watching the show!!!
mishti spoilers are the best ones and she gives her spoilers in detail!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
now now guys...i think we should all chill abit...

we should all appreciate zee's efforts...i can understand how she must be feeling when she reads criticism about her favorite actors/show from a handful of certain fans of another show...for which she provides useful info...so dont be too harsh on her..

and zee...like i said i understand ur frustration, but its not everyone who thinks that way...u can probably tell from all the likes and comments on ur pages that ppl here really appreciate ur efforts...there are some 1500 ppl on the IPK forum, and out of those, there are only few that are the bashers...please dont misjudge everyone...most of us all loved both shows like u...the difference is, u loved geet more, and we love ipk more...that doesnt mean any show or actor is less than the other...

i heard u were unwell...hope ur feeling better...thanks alot for ur spoilers uptill now...ive said this before too, i enjoy ur spoilers cuz they dont only tell us the future storyline, but also give us an insight on the characteristics...i dont know if ull be returning here again, and posting more...but just want to say thanks for what u have done so far... :)

we are all family here...we fight, we make up, we have fun, and then we fight again...thats how the whole world works...please dont take anything to heart :)