arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful update
Thank u for the pm
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update thanxs for updating soon and the pn lovethe way arnav slapped shyam loool
Awesome os
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this update, I can't wait to see how the war is going to proceed :D 
I hope all ends well, I really don't want Anjali or Khushi to lose their babies in the process though
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I loved how you have set the stage for snakewas demise.
Take your time bringing him down because I am loving all the tricks Arhi and Chameli are playing on him.
It's so much fun.😆😆😆
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😃
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

can't wait for the next update

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 20: Anjali starts to doubt Shyam

When they reached home, the preparations for the havan were done. As they got to the living room, Nani and Chameli walked to them. Nani asked them how the sonography went and Khushi and Anjali excitedly told her that their babies were healthy. Anjali turned to Shyam then, "Arre.. main toh bhooli gayi.. aap kahan gaye the .. beech main Chotte aaye the.. aur uss samay aap waha nahi the.. kahan the aap? (Oh, I forgot.. where were you Shyam. In between the sonography, Chotte had come and then you weren't there. Where were you?)" Shyam was caught off guard and he stammered, "woh main.. ..main.. paani lene gaye the..(I.. I had gone to get water)" Khushi turned to Chameli and asked, "Chameli, main tumse baat nahi karoongi.. tumne kaha tha ki tum hospital aa jaayenge.. aur phir kyun nahi aayi.. (Chameli, I wont talk to you. You said you will come to the hospital and why didn't you?)" Chameli looked confused. Khushi winked at her and Chameli said, "Haan.. woh main aayi thi.. aur phir.. (Yes, I had come and then.. )" then she looked at Shyam, and blushed. Anjali saw this and suddenly she remembered the earring and Shyam and Chameli at the door, Chameli in Shyam's arms. Was Shyam with Chameli? 

Just then the Guptas came and everyone was happy to see Shashi walking. Buaji explained how Khushi's good news had made him alright. Arnav walked to Shashi, Garima and Buaji and touched their feet. Khushi, Nani and Anjali were shocked. The Guptas gave Arnav their blessings and Shashi hugged him. Then he saw Shyam. He stared at him angrily. Arnav saw this and he put his hand on Shashi's shoulder and smiled at him. Khushi was happy seeing the exchange between Arnav and Shashi. As the two families walked into the living room, Arnav walked upstairs to his room.

He entered the room and walked to the mirror. He took the sonogram out of his pocket and glued it onto the mirror. He looked at it and smiled. Just then there was a hand on his shoulder. It was Khushi. He turned around and she hugged him. "Aapne humare Amma, Babuji aur Buaji ka pair chua.. mujhe achcha laga.. (You touched my parents and Buaji's feet, I liked it)" Arnav hugged her, squeezed her and kissed her hair. "Tum mere liye kya kuch nahi karti.. aur main yeh chotta sa kaam  nahi kar sakta (You do so much for me and I can't do a small task for you?)" Khushi looked at him, "Nahi nahi.. meri woh matlab nahi thi (No no.. I didn't mean that)" Just then she noticed the sonogram. She looked at the mirror and touched the sonogram. Arnav smiled and started walking away. She caught his hand and pulled him towards her. He looked at her confused. "Meri beti ki papa uski mummy ko chodkar kaha jaa raha hain? (Where is my daughter's father going leaving her mother?)" Arnav had a cute smile on his face. He touched Khushi's face and said, "Khushi".. the world went quiet. Khushi took his face in her hands and kissed his cheeks and forehead. She traced a line down his face with the tip of her finger, watching him struggle to control his emotions. As she brought the finger down his neck and onto the collar of his shirt, he caught her hand and kissed it. He lifted her in his arms and put her on the bed and leaned down to kiss her on her forehead. 

Khushi walked down the stairs with a big smile on her face. The puja was about to begin. "Kaha thi Khushiji.. aapne itni der kardi.. Chotte kahan hain (Where were you Khushi? You took so long.. where is Arnav?)" Anjali asked walking towards Khushi. Khushi blushed and stammered' "woh Arnavji aur main.. woh hum.. woh Arnavji abhi aayenge (Arnav and I.. we.. he will come down shortly)" and she ran to her family who were seated near the kund. Anjali embarrassed, smiled naughtily looked up in the direction of Arnav's room, shook her head smiling and sat down at the kund next to Nani. Shyam came and sat next to Anjali. Just then Arnav came downstairs, dressed in a black kurta pyjama. He sat down next to a shocked Khushi. She knew he didn't like to wear kurta pyjama. He grabbed her hand, squeezed it, and smiled. Anjali whispered to Nani, "aaj chotte ne sabka pao chua, havan main aaya aur kurta bhi pehenli.. sab Khushiji ke liye (Today, Chotte touched everyone's feet, came to the havan and wore kurta.. everything for Khushi)" Nani smiled in agreement. 

Just then Payal remembered that she had forgotten to get the flowers. She thought she had taken it from Anjali's room, but she couldn't find it. Arnav offered to get it but Anjali said she will get it herself. Shyam helped Anjali get up and Anjali walked to her room. Arnav got a phone call and he got up and walked to the next room to talk. Shyam looked around and saw that Nani was talking to the Guptas. Payal, Akash and Chameli were talking to each other on the other side. Mami was complaining about something to Mamaji. Khushi was sitting in one corner, alone, looking at her bangles. Shyam got up and sat down in front of Khushi. He leaned back, and his hand touched hers, so he grabbed it.  Surprisingly, she didn't push it away. He squeezed it gently with a smile on his face. Anjali walked in and saw that Shyam had moved to a new place next to Chameli. She was shocked to see that Shyam had grabbed Chameli's hand. She looked around and saw that everyone else was busy talking to each other and no one else had noticed it.

Shyam, on the other hand, was very proud of himself that Khushi had let him grab her hand, when he noticed Khushi and Arnav walking in from the other room. Khushi was explaining to Arnav what she had planned for Shyam and Arnav was telling Khushi, "Mujhe yeh achcha nahi lag raha hain ki woh abhi bhi tumse iss tarah se..  (I don't like that Shyam still behaves this way with you)". Khushi put her hand on his arm and squeezed it. She smiled and said, "Yahi uska haar ka kaaran banega.. aap dekte jaao.. aur phir bas aaj raat ki hi toh baat hain.. (That will be the reason for his defeat, just watch. Then again its just for one more night)". Chameli had understood that Shyam wasn't interested in her, but after what happened at the hospital earlier today, Khushi knew that Shyam was getting desperate. Shyam would do anything to get closer to Khushi and she and Chameli had decided to take advantage of that to trap Shyam.

Seeing Khushi and Arnav, Shyam turned around and saw that it was Chameli behind him. She was smiling at him, blushing and when she saw him looking at her, she shyly looked down. He left her hand quickly just as Anjali sat down next to him. "Aap yahan bet rahe hain.. hum pehle waha the na? (You are sitting here? We were sitting over there earlier right?)" Shyam scared, said, "Woh waha bahut garmi thi.. maine socha aap ko takleef hogi rani sahiba.. isliye maine yahan beta tha.. hum waha bhi bet sakte hain (It was hot there and I thought it will be uncomfortable for you. That's why I sat here. But we could sit there too)" Anjali smiled and said, "Nahi, koi baat nahi (No, its ok)"

Khushi looked at Arnav, disappointed and then at Chameli, who was confused too. Did her plan not work? Payal and Akash smiled and blinked their eyes to say that everything will be fine. But they didn't realize that their plan had worked. Anjali was worried, she had now started to doubt whether something was going on between Shyam and Chameli. But how can I doubt my husband? He loves me..how could he do this to me? No I refuse to believe this. I will keep my eyes open. I need to find out what is going on between these two.

Anjali doubts Shyam now, so she just needs to just get one more clue and she will be sure of Shyam's betrayal.. and so one more trick and its the final confrontation! It's going to be fun.. Please leave your comments so that I know whether or not you like the plot!

Part 21: Arnav promises to be Anjali's strength (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56255813)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey just read the whole FF

Awesome :) Update soon :)
zafi thumbnail
Superb.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love the trick Khushi and Chameli played on snakewa. You are so going dowb snakewa,
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😃
iamtopper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luved all the tricks... plz get the hell out of that shyam... 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yay you've updated thank you so much
lovely update,beautifully written
i am so glad actually overjoyed that anjali is now doubting shyam 
now if she found out the truth it wont affect her that much
i glad where the story is going 
do continue and thank you for the pm