anjali doubting Shyam... WOWWW
love you chameli
cant wait for their new tricks on shyam
continue soon
thanks for the PM
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay, finally Anjali's eyes are opening! Great update!
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it. continue soon. want to see shyam getting exposed soon and luved the cute arshi moment that arnav is being over portective over khushi. cant believe it shyam is falling for chameli and hope luved anhali getting to know little by little about shyam. looking forward to the next update. thx a lot for the pm 
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome loved it hahah snakewa is gonna go dowewn in the mud down beloww loool
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The last parts were real fun! I just can't wait to see Shyam's fall!
I love the interraction between Arnav and Khushi!
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved part 19!!!
Arnav's such a caring husband!!!
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait for shyam to get exposed!!!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love it...can't wait for the creep to get exposed
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 21: Arnav promises to be Anjali's strength

During the havan, Shyam got a phone call and he got up and walked to the kitchen to attend the call. No one was speaking on the other side, of course, because it was Khushi who had called him. Shyam, annoyed, cut the call and started to go back but Chameli was standing right behind him. She walked closer to him. "Shyamji", she said and smiled. She grabbed his hand, "Shyamji, humhe pata hain ki aap humse pyaar karte hain.. hum bhi aapse pyaar karti hain (Shyam, I know you love me, I love you too)." Shyam removed his hand from hers saying, "Tum kya bakwaas keh rahe ho.. main shaadi shudha hoon (What nonsense are you saying, I'm married)". Chameli hugged him, saying, "Haan toh.. shaadi toh tod sakte hain na.. Devi maiyya bhi yahi chahti hain ki hum dono ek ho jaaye.. isliye toh us din aapne humare maang par sindhoor dhaala tha.. (So.. you could always destroy a marriage. God also wants us to become one, which was why you had put sindhoor on my forehead the other day)" Shyam struggled to free himself, but she had put her arms tightly around him, he couldn't push her away. "Tum yeh kya kar rahi ho.. koi dekhlega..(What are you doing.. someone might see us)" She continued to hug him and said, "Toh dekhne do.. aap nahi batayenge.. toh main bataa doongi.. ki hum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hain (So let them see us. If you don't tell them, I will.. that we both love each other)".

Anjali had followed Shyam as she saw that Chameli had followed Shyam into the kitchen. She saw Chameli hugging him and Shyam saying that someone might see them. She grabbed onto the door thinking she might faint and she turned around unsure of what to do. So he must be having an affair, but he loves me.. how could he do this? "Di, aap theekh hain? (Di, are you alright?)" She looked up seeing Arnav. "Haan .. Chotte, chalo.. havan main chalthe hain.. (Yes, Chotte, lets go back to the havan)" She didn't want Arnav to see Shyam with Chameli. But he said, "Nahi di.. main aapse kuch kehna chahta hoon' aayiye (No, Di. I want to tell you something. please come)". He said and he walked with her to her room. He sat her down on her bed. Arnav sat down on the floor at her feet, saying "Di.. mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hain ki aap parishaan hain.. nahi main nahi poochoonga ki aap kyu parishaan hain, kyun ki mujhe pata hain ki aap mujhe nahi batayenge.. par main sirf yeh kehna chahta hoon ki main.. ki main.. (Di, why do I think that you are upset. I won't ask you why you are upset, because I know you wont tell me.. but I just wanted to tell you that I.. that I)" His eyes filled with tears, he took her hands in his and said, "aapne hamesha mera saat diya hain.. aap mere zindagi ho Di.. aur aaj main aapse yeh wada karta hoon, ki main bhi hamesha aapke saat rahoonga.. whatever might happen in your life.. main hamesha aapke taakat banker aapke saat hoga.. haan, ab Khushi meri sab kuch ban gayi hain.. par iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki main aapka bhai nahi raha(You have always been by my side. You are my life and today I wanted to promise you that I will always be by your side. Whatever might happen in your life, I will always be your strength and be by your side always. Yes, now Khushi is my everything, but that doesn't mean that I'm no longer your brother)"' Anjali took Arnav's face in her hands.. "Chotte, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho.. maine kabhi yeh nahi socha ki tum mujhe bhool gaye ho.. mujhe pata hain ki tum hamesha mujhse (Chotte, what are you saying? I have never thought that you have forgotten me. I know that you will always)".. Arnav interrupted her, "Di.. main sirf yeh kehna chahta hoon ki yeh kabhi mat sochna ki aap akele hain.. main hamesha aapke aur aapke bachche ka sahara banoonga.. jijaji ho ya na ho..(Di, I just wanted to tell you that you should never think that you are alone. I will always support you and your child, whether or not your husband is around)" Anjali was shocked. "Chotte.. yeh tum kya keh rahe ho..(Chotte, what are you saying)" Arnav had tears rolling down his face.. "Di, aap yeh kabhi mat bhoolna.. theekh hain.. yeh mat bhoolna ki main aapse bahut bahut pyaar karta hoon' in fact aapne hamesha mere zindagi main maa ki kami poori kiya hain.. kabhi mujhe maa ki kami mehzooz nahi hone diya.. main hamesha aapke saat rahoonga.. aapke takat banker.. kabhi bhi kahi bhi aapko mera zaroorat pade, toh zaroor mujhe bula dena.. main dodkar aapke paas aajaaoonga..(Di, please dont ever forget this, ok? Dont forget that I love you immensely, in fact you have always filled the void left by our mother in my life, you never made me feel that I didn't have a mohter. I will always be by your side, I'll be your strength. If ever you need me, dont hesitate to call me. I will run to your side) " Arnav put his head on her lap and cried. Anjali had tears running down her face by then. "Chotte.. " She lifted his face up and kissed his forehead. He sat on the bed and hugged her.

Khushi in the meantime had wandered into the kitchen looking for Chameli and found her with Shyam. "Chameli," she shouted angrily. "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.. chalo meri saat (What are you doing? Come with me)". She stared angrily at Shyam, walked to Chameli, grabbed her hand and dragged her to the living room.

When Arnav and Anjali walked back to the living room, the havan was almost over. Khushi was sitting next to Chameli, looking upset. Her face lit up when she saw Arnav and he smiled at her. Anjali saw it and stopped and looked at Arnav, touched his face with her hand. "Chotte, aapko pata hain.. aap aur Khushiji ke pyaar ko dekh kar main itni khush hoon.. agar aaj maa hoti, toh woh bhi bahut khush hoti.. aapne apne liye itni achchi jeevan saathi chuni hain.. aur aap dono ki pyaar ko kisi ke nazar na lage Chotte.. mujhe pata tha ki aap ko bhi ek din pyaar ho jaayega.. jaise hume hua tha..(Chotte, do you know. I am so happy seeing the love you share with Khushi. If our mother was alive, she would have been happy too. You have chosen such a good life partner. I hope no one jinxes the love you share. I knew that you would fall in love one day, just like I did)" She looked into the distance, her face worried. Arnav put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Haa.. Di.. aur phir se ho jaayega.. aap ke nanhe se pyaare se bachche se.. dekh lena jab who aajayega.. toh Chotte out, beta in.. Khushi toh abhi se mujhe bhool gayi hain (Yes, Di.. and you will fall in love again with your little lovely child. You wait and watch, when your child will be born then it will be like Chotte out, child in. Khushi has already forgotten me)" Arnav made a sad pouty face. Anjali pulled his cheek. "Ha, ha.. isiliye toh uske chehre par tumhe dekh kar itni badi muskurahat aa gayi thi (Yes, yes... that is why she has a big smile on her face seeing you)" Arnav blushed, looked at Khushi and smiled. They looked into each other's eyes and remembered the love they shared a few hours ago. Anjali understood and she laughed, "Yahan se kya dekh rahe ho, Chotte.. uske paas toh jaakar beto na..(Why are you looking at her from here, Chotte.. go sit near her)" Arnav looked at Anjali, took her hand and walked to the havan kund, "Ha Di.. aap meri paas baitiye (Yes Di, please sit near me)". Anjali looked around for Shyam. He was nowhere to be seen, but Chameli was sitting with Khushi.

Shyam was by the poolside, annoyed by Chameli. Now Khushi might think I am having an affair with Chameli. How do I convince her that I love only her? I need to talk to her soon, tonight itself, before she mistakes my relationship with Chameli. Just then Shyam got a text in his phone, saying, "Meet me in the terrace now". He ran to the living room, the havan was over and the panditji was giving away Prasad to everyone. Arnav, Khushi, Payal and Akash were talking among themselves. Nani and Anjali were talking to the Guptas. Chameli was standing with the Guptas quietly. As Shyam looked at Khushi, she returned his gaze and looked at him angrily. Then she excused herself, turned around and walked up the stairs towards the terrace. Shyam was excited, so Khushiji wants to talk to me. He ran upto the stairs following Khushi. 

Arnav, Payal and Akash noticed Shyam following Khushi. They looked at Chameli who slowly followed Shyam. Then they looked at Anjali, she seemed to be busy talking to Nani. But then Anjali excused herself and slowly started walking towards the stairs. "Di.. I hope you will be alright", Arnav was worried. Akash put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Bhai.. sab kuch theekh hoga.. aaj sach sabka saamne aayega! (Brother, everything will be fine... the truth will be out tonight)"

---------

So are you guys ready for the truth to be out in the open.. for Shyam to be kicked out of RM, out of Khushi, Arnav and Anjali's life forever????

Part 22: Anjali learns the truth (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56277873)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...so many things are going to go down in the next part...can't wait...thanks for the translation😊