OS love miracles(last part added)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

based on this question https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2918230  i am just trying i hope you guys like it and i am close to your expectation 

khushi walk in behind him"what does he think of him self i willnot leave him like this i will find out does he really love me or he " she walk in room he was in washroom,she didnot get she waited for him to come to started the fight again but he was not in mood he just pass by her and walk to the couch .

Khushi walk to the closet taken out her yellow note book walk to bed and started writing "i have fight with him but he  didnot open his mouth what is stopping him , i have ignore him but he didnot told me , i have teased him but he had not spit out the truth ,now one love is left and from tomorrow morning i will just love him " she wrote and kept it under her pillow and slept

next morning as he open his eyes she was standing with a cup of bed tea

Khushi"bed tea and news paper "

Arnav: look at her while rubbing his eyes

Khushi i have kept your towel in the washroom , i didnot knew what you will wear so i have taken out all your shirts you wear what you want i will hang back the others,

Arnav try to pinch him self is he dreaming or whats she walk to the  closet and started haunting her clothes " i hope you have not mix poison in it "

Khushi: turn back and walk to him taken his black mug from him and took a sip" see i drank if it has poison i will die first "gave him back

Arnav:he drank the tea looking at her she was taking out her dress placing next to her ,she look at him he was looking at her

Khushi: you look dashing in black kurta yesterday

Arnav: what

Khushi: acha lag raha tha hero hero ki tarah 

Arnav: hmmm i will wear black shirt

Khushi:" ok "she placed the remaining in "if you are reading can i change i will just take 2 mins"

Arnav:hmmm

Khushi just walk in with the big smile "Laad Governor aaj gai",she change her dress and walk out "i hope i haven't taken much time"

Arnav no he just look at her she was wearing her earrings

Khushi: you change i will make your breakfast then i have to go for work

Arnav:" listen from now on wards you will come and go with me "he said and picked his towel and walked in."i will protect you from him now "he said to him self

Khushi smiled as he walk in she look at the door and picked up his shirt and cut the thread of his button it started hanging she smiled "now you will need me"she started fixing the bed she saw him coming out she walk to the pool side

Arnav came out he just wore his shirt as he started closing the buttons "what the "

Khushi walk in" Kya huwa"

Arnav nothing he was about to take off

Khushi: huwa kya

Arnav:i will  ask OP to give it to tailor to fix the button

Khushi:wait a min i will fix it she just walk to the drawer taken out the thread and needle

Arnav leave it

Khushi: hold his hand and made him stand next to her, care fully sew the button she knew he was staring at  she didnot look at him and intentionally with hand just try to move away her hairs which was coming in front of her eyes ,he just raise his hand to touch her but then drop the idea, she hide her smile,she was all done  .poke the needle in her finger as she was breaking the thread with her teeth ,he just hold his breath as she was too close to him and he could feel her breath on his chest , he just close his fist and his eye to control him self .

Khushi : ouch

Arnav: "what happen "just open his eyes to look at her,he just hold her shoulder

Khushi was holding her finger in her hand "kuch nahi zara se"

Arnav: show me "what happen?"

Khushi:bolana hum thek haan

Arnav hold her hand and look at her finger "oh you pierce in let me bring the first aid box"

Khushi:" it is just a drop of blood , some one daily pierce my heart  no one heal that pain with the first aid box " she free her self and walk to keep the thread and needle.

Arnav just look at her she walk out of the room

at break fast

Khushi di how are you?

Anjali i am fine khushi ji

Arnav what happen Di?he panic 

Anjali:last night in hall i was feeling sick so i

Arnav what you

Anjali: oh chotey i dont tell you thinks that is why ,kuch nahi huwa tha ,jab meri bhabi ha tou muhje ko kya hoga ,she brought medicine for me

Khushi::Di

Arnav just look at her

Anjali dont worry she didnot go out alone i send her with your jiju as i know how possessive you are .

Khushi: gave a sick look at shyam

Shyam smiled

Khushi just push her plate and walk out  "i am waiting for you in car "

in car there was silence she was

Arnav could not you tell me last night that di had asked you to go

Khushi: i promised her not to tell you as you will get worried and secondly you dont trust me .

the reached office she want to the canteen and he to his office , he was just thinking about what had  happened.

Khushi walk with his coffee she placed it on the table

Arnav look at her "i didnot asked it"

Khushi"but you need it i know"

Arnav how you know? he was seriously in need of a cup of coffee as his head was spinning

Khushi: just walk to the door & closed it

Arnav :what are you doing?

Khushi: finish coffee quickly i don't have time

Arnav look at her she walking in room here & there  he drank the coffee as he kept the cup she walk back to his seat placed her hands on his shoulder & pull him back to the seat

Khushi: close your eyes for ten mins , she gently circle her finger tip over his forehead ,at first he was angry ,but the gentle touch made his nerves ease he was loving  it , his phone rang she just pick & kept a side .she look at him ,he didnot bother to ask who was there ,she look at time it was ten mins " don't give me credit  i don't want i know your headache is gone"she said & walk out

Arnav with a open mouth look at the door she was not there ...

it was lunch time

Arnav & Akash was talking when she walk in with two boxes

Khushi: stop where are you both & have lunch

Akash: smiled

Khushi:" jiju this is your's & this is my cuto husband who always has anger on his nose "she pull his cheek

Akash started laughing

Khushi dekha dekha kis tarah ghoor raha haan

Arnav look away  he was not getting how to behave with her ."pagal ho kya it is office "

Khushi: jiju aur mera siwa koi nahi ha yahan everyone is busy having  their veg biryani

Akash: so today you made  biryani

Khushi: yes

Arnav but i want to have non veg

Khushi: open his box "you have non veg ,she had made chicken for him"

Arnav look at her

Khushi: aap kyun ghoor raha haan

Arnav look away

Khushi:akash phone rang she quickly picked it up  and  as she saw payal ji name  put it on speaker mute it 

Payal akash aap na lunch karlya

Khushi: wave in front of his eye

Akash: khushi ji

Khushi ran behind Arnav seat

Payal: hum bhi kar raha ha chala dono saath saath karta haan

Khushi duck in crawl  & hide her self at foot place under Arnav table 

Arnav:what the ,he pull his feet out as she made her space 

Akash:bhai take it for her ,

Payal aaah kara

Arnav look at her she was sitting & laughing

Payal bola na

Khushi: placed her head on his knee & started laughing like crazy

Akash: bhai why are you not taking it from her ?,he look at him, Arnav was all lost looking at her smiling face resting on his knee.he lend forward & pull cell from her hand, & cut the call "bhai i didnot knew you will take your wife side "

someone knock at the door 

Akash smiled at Arnav 

Arnav shit he hold Khushi hand to stay in 

Akash Hi MR Rahul 

Rahul: hi sorry you both were having lunch i guess keep sitting Mr Arnav 

Akash yes we were ,you join us

Arnav:showed him eyes 

Akash: bhai he can share with us  he gave him a seat 

they had lunch

Rahul your cook is very nice

Arnav she is my wife  he didnot not look at her at  all while having lunch.

Rahul: lucky you

Arnav: showed him his eyes "please Akash take him to the conference room i will join you both there"

Akash:Bhai

Arnav do as i say ?he showed him eyes 

Akash : come with me Mr Rahul  he smiled and walk out closing door behind him 

Arnav: now you come out,  he look down as she didnot reply , she was sitting placing her head on his knee her eyes was closed ,he removed her curl" how she sleep so quickly?"he just placed his hand under her head and push his seat back kneel down and care fully picked her up made her rest on his chair "pagalna hotai"taken off his jacket covered her ."sleep till i talk to him " he walk out locking his office kept key in his pocket .

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi woke up after an hour she look around

Arnav: was siting in front of her looked at her as she moved

Khushi: i slept

Arnav: look away" i dont know"

Khushi: time  she look at him  she was covered with his jacket

Arnav: 5

Khushi i slept for 2 hours

Arnav yes

Khushi: "hum ko itna kaam ,karna tha itna "she just stand

Arnav like

Khushi:" kuch nahi "she just stand and picked her things up

Arnav: " i am too going home"

Khushi hmmm why you didn't wake?

Arnav : i let the world in peace for a while .

Khushi: just look at him in anger walked out

Arnav just pack his bags and walk behind her

Khushi: was talking to Shukla

Shukla : where were you ma'ma i called you but your cell was switched off and  boss said you are not here

Khushi: didnot reply "why you were calling me?"

Shukla: for the menu 

Khushi: "oh yes we have to decide it ", she just walk to the near desk and take a note book.

Arnav: closed it before she could write " you decide your self" he gave the notebook to Shukla and hold her hand and walk out

Khushi: aap

Arnav: "did you had your lunch?"

Khushi: look at him

Arnav:" why you are doing all this?you need money or what?"

Khushi: look away

Arnav: " you slept on my knee ,you were so tired that you donot get up even i try to wake you up twice "

Khushi: look out

Arnav: just drive straight to home as they enter "OP bring lunch in room"

Anjali: you didnot had lunch

Nani: khushi betiya choteey na lucnh nahi kiya 

Arnav: Nani i had even the cat and Dog around our office had.

Anjali: then

Arnav: she didnot had ,go and freshen up as your are smelling like onion and spices

Khushi: walk upstairs smelling her hand "i washed it "

Arnav: Nani stop her she was so tired she slept like a log in office , she need money you give her as she will not take it from me ,but stop this nonsense,she is my wife and i dont need her to run like crazy "he saw Op coming with tray "see you guys later "he walk ahead

Khushi came out of washroom after 10 mins she was dress in red outfit her hairs were  wrapped in towel she look at him he was lying on bed looking at her

Arnav" your lunch is there finish it before i come out", he just got up he saw she was trying to tie her dori he was going to freshen up he just stopped as he was about to pass her he look at her in mirror she just open the towel , all hairs fallen on her back , he just removed the  hairs aside and hold the dori and tied it.  he suddenly got angry as she open her hairs , he recollected a day before shyam was holding her hand she didnot reacted and now when he came and stand behind her she hide her back. he just tied as tight as he could and in anger walk in

Khushi "in ko kya huwa "as he heard  bang of the door .she just walk to the recliner and started having lunch.he walk out but didnot looked at her just picked his lappy and walked out to poolside"haar waqt kaam"she just walk out with her tray  after a while she came back with his cup of coffee

Arnav just look at her as she placed it on the table next to his lappy. she just walk to other side as laxmi was roaming there ,she just  sat with it .he saw she was talking with LAxmi in low voice as if he will hear her .she at once sit straight as she saw someone on stairs ,she just let go Laxmi and with angry face walk in the room.Arnav turn back and saw Shyam .he just look in she was closing the curtains of the other side of the window .he just got up and walk to the stairs"wait "as Shyam turn to go .

Arnav: step up and hold his collar" i told you to stay away then why you ?"

Shyam: i just came here to see

Arnav: why you hold my wife wrist ?"

Shyam: Saala SB

Arnav: "i swear if i find you around her i will kill you "he said in low voice and walked in.

before dinner Arnav was feeling thirsty he just walk to kitchen 

Khushi was on phone"buaji hum na bola na sab thek ha, aap ko baat karna kai koi zaorrat nahi ha ,hum maanta ha hum ko Arnav ji ko un ka bara mein bata dana chaiya tha ,per hum kya kara woh apni DI se itna pyar karta haan, woh yeh saa nahi sakta hai, there was silence  buaji hum ko to addat ha , aap ko yaad ho ga hum sab se pehla Arnav ji ka paas gai tha Shyam ja ka bara mein batan ka bara mein again a silence acha acha thek ha aaj hum un ko batana ki koshish kara ga, aap parashan na hoon" 

Arnav just walk back "buaji too know about shyam,what is his relation with them, i was the first one she came to tell"he just started thinking 

Khushi: everyone is waiting for you on dinner , are you having again headache ? placed her hand on his shoulder

Arnav: khushi

Khushi; kya huwa ,ab hum na kya kiya 

Arnva :nothing nothing he just stand and walked with her down

at Dinning table

Anjali :how is your headache ?

Arnav:fine

Anjali: did you had medicine?

Arnav: no she just fixed it he hold her hand which was on table

Anjali: "i was about to ask you but then i stop as i know you will get angry"

Arnav smiled "she got it her self and fixed it ",he stared at Shyam through out the dinner

at night 

khushi just walk out of washroom,she just picked her duppata and walk out , after two mins she came back with sad face

Arnav:what happen?

Khushi: aap ka paas scissor  ha ?

Arnav :yes , but tell me what happen,where you went ?

Khushi: i went to jiji room but her door is closed 

Arnav just got up and try to find it in his shaving kit bag"why you want scissor ?he gave her "

Khushi: "in anger you tied it so tight"she was trying to cut the dori .

Arnav:was looking at her she was trying to find it with her hand "wait i will open it "he just hold her hand and taken the scissor from her hand move her hairs aside ,as he touch her she hold her breath as his gentle touch gave her goosebumps .she hold the dresser to support. he try to open it with hand first but it was very tight ,he just use his teeth to loose the knot as he touch the dori his lips touch her back his warm breath tickle her bare back she felt weak in her knees ,she just look at him in mirror he was busy in opening it ,his hairs was touching her neck ,she just closed her eyes 

Arnav "it is not opening i really tie it tight" he look at her in mirror her eyes was closed she was not listening him ,he just run his finger on her neckline she just held her breath and smiled shyly .he look at her face ,it was  blushing ,he softly kissed over the knot to see her reaction ,she grasp the table he slowly moved his lips up looking at her reaction ,she raised her shoulder as if she was enjoying it . he smiled just kissed her shoulder  and the her neck she just open her eyes as she felt his lips touch his neck .she look at him in mirror he was smiling at her "woh "she turn around he just didnot moved a inch aside 

Arnav:"What"

Khushi: khul gai

Arnav: i told you that five mins back 

Khushi: acha look embarrassed,she placed her hand on the knot "yeh to band ha "

Arnav: look at her face "i said i am not able to open it it is very tight "

Khushi: tou aap itna dair se kya kar raha tha,she try to stand straight

Arnav: should  i tell, he without waiting kissed her neckline pulling her next to him

Khushi :just hold his shoulders

Arnav i was doing this and you were enjoying

Khushi : look away 

Arnav took scissor and cut the dori ,he slide her shoulder aside and kissed "let me make you enjoy more "he just picked her up and walk to bed as now he does not want to make her suffer more 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely!!!! 
please try to continue it...
its simple awesome❤️
Edited by sulochana90 - 12 years ago
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for u to continue😃

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely!!
Continue soon
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He locked the room n took the keys??? Now this calls for a second part...
I can imagine the confused n adorable look on Arnav...
She knows him so well that she bought him non- veg biryani 😛 Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update loved it a lot
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was very cute ... 
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely and cute