Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup, me and Bhalla ..

Only the two of us are probably watching the full show  but honestly I would recommend strongly that if you are , or were ever  a Manav and Archana fan , then please leave this show for at least a month and then come back and check if anything has changed or not ...

Why spoil the good memories by watching  the crap that is being shown these days ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yup, me and Bhalla ..

Only the two of us are probably watching the full show  but honestly I would recommend strongly that if you are , or were ever  a Manav and Archana fan , then please leave this show for at least a month and then come back and check if anything has changed or not ...

Why spoil the good memories by watching  the crap that is being shown these days ...

tanya tomorrow manav will say to archu like anyone trying to move dog away shushushu-jao jao jao😡🤢why u r here get lost but archana devi crying and go back home and cook shira for manav god then manav say ,[why u make shira?shu shu shu then archana think'OH MY god manav i love u chaha jitni bhi mujha nafrat kara🤢ok byee see u after some days.miss u all😭
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay Arvi track rocks.😍. punni is sickening 🤢..  ( god punni you need a life okay.. words can't explain the character )

why can't sachu find a nice grl and settle down 😳,,, he is so taken with with Manav and archu that he will get old trying 🤣... 

Manav and Archu so need a vacation 🤣

OVI and teju is okay i guess 🤔

P.S i only watch for ARVi now...  ❤️👍🏼

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
now PR slogan is US AURAT😆😆😆if anyone bored with PR start to count how many times teju,sachu,ovi saying US AURAT, i hope ur time will b enjoyable😆😆bc this word make PAVITRA RISHTA between archana and her daughters😆😆 how mean CV showing daughter calling her aai us aurat so many times😡it shouldnt show bc all kids watching it they can b effected.kids shoul b shown respecting her mom.i m tired to hear it again and again
Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujli07

instead of torturing the whole family, why cant she use her mahanta to put some sense into sachin's brain.. that should be the goal for her in her life not going away from manav...

Totally agree with you about Archana and Sachin.
Archana should correct Sachin's destructive behaviour and help him understand.  She should also discuss the total nonsense about how and who the people are who have a hand in destroying the ARMAN relationship.

Archana is party to Sachin and Savita's crime, because she is allowing it to happen to her.  I don't think that there is any mahanta to show about Archana as she has no brains to knowingly correct the wrong.  If she can't fix the wrong in her own life how can she go around preaching the sound relationships in human to people around her.   Mind you that she has a mouth when she WANTS to use it.  Total escentric character.   I am pretty sure that Ankita must be hating to read our writeups/comments on Archana's profile.  Sorry Ankita...put your foot down and ask for a better script for yourself.
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
enough  im tired of watching manav  annd sachin abusing archana everyday ,For how long archana is going to abuse . When sushant was there it never happened  he was a sweet,loving  husband but now everyday same story.just to make purvi shine they r killing archana 's charackter .If ppl want to see PR for long time they should  first sort out prob. b/w manav and archna or else End PR on a happy note
Thank u so much for d brief update Tanya di  u r doing fab. job👍🏼 Edited by pvrr - 12 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually even dey cant help it in today's sbb ankita was saying dis ki u get abused and den make sweet for ur husband ... have u seen anybody who loves her husband  , i love him like dat... she was indeed making fun of her own character... 
it is sad to see how manav reacts coz anybody can wish u happy birthday its not a big deal anyways...its good u take so many blessings
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Archana should correct Sachin's destructive behaviour and help him understand.  She should also discuss the total nonsense about how and who the people are who have a hand in destroying the ARMAN relationship.

Archana is party to Sachin and Savita's crime, because she is allowing it to happen to her.  I don't think that there is any mahanta to show about Archana as she has no brains to knowingly correct the wrong.  If she can't fix the wrong in her own life how can she go around preaching the sound relationships in human to people around her.   Mind you that she has a mouth when she WANTS to use it.  Total escentric character.   I am pretty sure that Ankita must be hating to read our writeups/comments on Archana's profile.  Sorry Ankita...put your foot down and ask for a better script for yourself.

@ BLUE  Such a logical and lovely suggestion. any woman worth her salt would at best try to help her child when they are so misguided, and at least, not allow that child to abuse her...what on earth is that teaching sachin...that abuse and lies are how to succeed? Is this the message to give to your children?

@ RED  i think that's a  great idea...Ankita needs to do just what you suggest.  say to the script writers (if they are there).. ENOUGH.  

Good post tulsey
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Archana should correct her behaviour😡... What is she doing different from Savita???? Savita wanted to legitimize an illegitimate relation - by asking Manav to marry Shravani - it is the same thing Archana is doing .. I have no sympathy for Archana today... at the core she is heading on a WRONG path.

Thanks for the update...

I am getting tired of Manav & Archana behaviour towards each other...🥱