Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pujli07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sereaishitedare

Thanks for the awesome update! I'm a silent member, just thought I'd leave a comment of appreciation. 

Is anyone else skipping the Manav Archana scenes? Or is it just me? =P I always read these updates so I know which scenes I wanna watch and which ones I wanna skip to not waste my time. 

It's just so depressing and frustrating to watch them, and comparatively ArVi scenes are a breath of fresh air, even with Punni there. I wish the CVs would lighten up the ArMan track a bit, even if its just a little bit. It would make it more bearable and less like I wanna tear my hair out. 

you are not the only one... i read Tanya's updates and only watch the videos for Teju, Archana (minus manav), Purvi and Sulochana's scenes with each other... DK and Arjun are good too.. savita, manav and sachin are big NO NO for me... i still feel bad for Ovi.. without being her fault, she was deprived of her moms love, and now of the guy she is crazily in love with. 
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the update!  What is wrong with Manav, cant he see what his son is doing and if he cant, I am really surprised as to how he became such a big biz wiz!
And I am really interested in seeing what face Manav will have to look at Archana, when he comes to know about the truth behind his AMAZING_AAI lying through her teeth and is the culprit behind separating both of them.  Dhamu speak up and get the cat out of the bag FAST!!!! Come on!!!Edited by jayashs - 12 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pujli07

thanks for the update Tanya!

so true... such a stupid story line... i mean what savita and sachin did does happen in real life.. there are evil people who does that but Archana... i really dont think that ever happens and dont think viewers will tolerate that much.. creatives should think about it... there are extra mahaan people but even they do it for their loved ones and not for people like savita and sachin... 

instead of torturing the whole family, why cant she use her mahanta to put some sense into sachin's brain.. that should be the goal for her in her life not going away from manav...

bold she can never do dat other person should also be ready to listen sumthing ... manav and sacchu deals wid severe mood swing dey need to consult a doctor asap
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

tanyaz archana was no wrong ... birthday even if some enemy of your's wish den also u take it happily... u don't taunt anybody like dis... im telling u he will go in severe depression once he knows d truth...even sacchu also...
even purvi y she need to come and wish him archana told her not to come... she is also one  nut head going gaga of her so called father... she should stay one night wid her mother and see how he talks to her...

i also irritated with purvi why she is so enthusiastic about manav who dont respect her mom😡😡archana should tell her how much manav hate her and he taught his daughters to hate her then purvi's love for her manav baba we will see.
archana also at fault bc she allowing manav sachu to abuse her😡
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babu2008

Manav is actually right!!! archana never cared for manav or her children. she only cared about her MIL, and sachin.

really true...she should know the priorities
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

i also irritated with purvi why she is so enthusiastic about manav who dont respect her mom😡😡archana should tell her how much manav hate her and he taught his daughters to hate her then purvi's love for her manav baba we will see.
archana also at fault bc she allowing manav sachu to abuse her😡

Sachin to abuse archana is fault...but manav has reason, he loved this lady so much and he expressed her so much, he should know 'thede ungli se hi ghee nikhalthe hein', he should apply little knowledge to know the secret...

Archana, sulochana, savitha are really stupid moms, no mom can see her kids suffering so much...they are changing the meaning of Pavitratha of word 'aai'
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sereaishitedare

Thanks for the awesome update! I'm a silent member, just thought I'd leave a comment of appreciation. 

Is anyone else skipping the Manav Archana scenes? Or is it just me? =P I always read these updates so I know which scenes I wanna watch and which ones I wanna skip to not waste my time. 

It's just so depressing and frustrating to watch them, and comparatively ArVi scenes are a breath of fresh air, even with Punni there. I wish the CVs would lighten up the ArMan track a bit, even if its just a little bit. It would make it more bearable and less like I wanna tear my hair out. 

Thanks for the appreciation ...
I wish I could skip but then  how would I do the update ...😆
The best thing would have been to just leave the show for a couple of months and then check after 2 months ...and if everything is as boring as  it is now then leave it again...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

[

tanyaz archana was no wrong ... birthday even if some enemy of your's wish den also u take it happily... u don't taunt anybody like dis... im telling u he will go in severe depression once he knows d truth...even sacchu also...
even purvi y she need to come and wish him archana told her not to come... she is also one  nut head going gaga of her so called father... she should stay one night wid her mother and see how he talks to her...

Rash ,Archana bores me now 😆.Her mahaanta and love for her souten and souten's son has killed this character ..

As for Manav, he should get the title of the biggest jerk on TV ...

The writers just don't know what to do ..They are not good at their job ..the actors are just working to get their bank balance stronger ...Period ...

There is one ray of hope though...The falling TRPs ...maybe that might get a few of these writers replaced ..let's keep our fingers crossed that the TRPs fall really low next week again , like they have this week ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
The last scene with Teju and Sulochna was so boring that anyone who has problems with insomnia would be cured  in seconds ...😆
and Teju should only be given silly comedy because she can't do emotional acting ..Her voice becomes funny in emotional scenes ...😕Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Tanya,
Well said. I really can't understand what's happening with all concerned with this show.
Nothing is making any sense at all.
How can people get paid to write this stuff and it is aired.😲

Actually Sharon & Tanya, there are no writers.  They all quit a long time ago, and the last one out the door hit the rewind button as he/she left.  Unfortunately it got stuck on one of the days Manav was rude and it keeps playing over and over.  No one is home in the CV department to even notice.  The only ones who notice are us...tortured day by day with a track that has no bearing on the original story or the original characters.

There are several on this forum who could make lots of money by turning off the rewind button and writing the correct script.  

😍  sigh...except for DK & ARVI, there is no point ... no one is watching the Arman track..

...EXCEPT..OMG...POOR TANYA and BHALLA.. SO SORRY DARLIN' !!   We should take up a collection for you !! 
Edited by naava - 12 years ago