Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess we all are tired just going over about Arman🤓...I was just wondering...
I pity the actors..This talented bunch of actors are putting up with so much crap in terms of storyline given to them,they and their performance is making us see it despite the crap storyline.,...Kudos to the entire PR cast (Hiten,Anki,Usha ji, all new casts) for giving their best...👏
I believe one of the main grudge Manav is keeping against Archu is during Punni's engagement...
I think from the bottom of his heart (according to him) ,he wanted to take her back after 18 years (lets leave all logic apart and see from Mr Manav's eye here) and what he sees in front of everyone ,I mean in front of not only closed ones but in a social gathering ,in her own Dada's daughter engagement, Archu just said she wants divorce along with that DRAMA..Was that needed at that time...
Well it would been bit different n logical , had she asked the same divorce for taking her daughters but alas bit too much to ask from Archu...
Now Manav cleanly took her aside and started the talk, all she had to do was take him aside and blast him but just for her confused brainless son ,to prove sachu that Sachu means the world to her more than her daughters ,her own family ,her Bhagvan Manav , she had to create that drama in front of all ,even her Punni's engagement was at risk did not matter to her ,she had to prove her love to Sachu there immediately...
Clearly seen Manav just cant forget that and is confused and angry over that as usual(His heart is just filled with grudges now)...She just sowed more angry seeds in Manav's heart that day...I think had she just took him aside and told the same in a different way ,at least impact would be as it is now...
Manav is just going to keep this in mind all the time and just not see the obsessed love of Archu towards him and Archu is just going to keep Sachu above all (even Manav's obsession) and her obsession to sacrifice everything for him and smile is what she wants...
Man what a pain...I think everyone in K's and D's including Arman children should boycott these 2 and leave them alone...All should just show the door to these 2 and ask them to go and sort it out (both need doctors help, psychiatrist is highly needed) ,grow up first,get some medical treatment and come back...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jai, we should just hope for low TRPs now ..I know it is bad as so many people are working hard in this show but it is needed that some of these writers get a sack for writing such inconsistent and lame story tracks ...

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Actors working in films also work for money .TV actors and film actors should both be respected ..

This is not the first time when PR did bad in terms of story . before also when the Shravani track was on , the story was pathetic and Sushant was a part of that ...
I am very happy he has left the show now and hopefully will find better projects to do hope he also makes lots of money  ...
Will always support him as a fan in his decisions .

have very high regards for al lthe actors working in PR ...Ankita , Usha Ji, Hiten ...the new lot ..They are very talented people and are very professional...at least for their sake , I hope the script improves and yes, I also hope their bank balance gets better and better ...why not ? They deserve it after all...

@bold but at dat time TRP was high bcoz sushant was there...after sushant quit PR continously struggling in TRP chart...and now the PR who is completely based on manav and archana now people dont want to see manav and archana...just read the comments of member they skipped the scenes of manav and archana...its a big big shame for an actor dat audience is skip their scenes...and yeah i m also happy ki ur favourite is increases their bank balance...but they loose their respect the type of charatcer they played.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah Tanya I am just fed up watching this crap...I feel for all the actors..and for us to watch this crap..
Some senior actors like Hiten who knows Ekta well , I guess has to put his foot down and have a chat with Ekta that none of the actors are happy with the current crap..
Ekta doesnt give a damn about her audience but she gives a damn about her actors..so displeasure from her main actors along with the entire cast would make her think I hope...For this sake let the trp sink to the bottom and let it bring in some change for good..
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: johncena2003

@bold but at dat time TRP was high bcoz sushant was there...after sushant quit PR continously struggling in TRP chart...and now the PR who is completely based on manav and archana now people dont want to see manav and archana...just read the comments of member they skipped the scenes of manav and archana...its a big big shame for an actor dat audience is skip their scenes...and yeah i m also happy ki ur favourite is increases their bank balance...but they loose their respect the type of charatcer they played.

Most of all the TV shows have TV heroines sacrifising ...they all are loved and respected for  their work weather it is Gopi bahu , sandhya , Akshar or Archana ...

These girls are all lovely actors , working  hard and doing a very dignified job ...not doing cheap scenes or cheap dances in films ...

No wonder Tv is so popular and so are these girls ...

I love them and most of all really love and respect Ankita in the dignified and professional manner she is playing Archana ...I would prefer to see her 100 times more than any of some of the film girls who are these days doing nothing  but  ...you know what I am talking about ...

let's give due respect to good actors ...
Just because Usha Ji is playing  an evil character does not make me respect her any less as an actor ...

And I hope that these talented and beautiful girls increase their bank balances ...why should only the film girls make money ...why not these girls as well..after all being an actor is just like any other profession, they work for money ...film or TV ...
Some of the girls in films cannot act to save their life ...these girls in Tv are so good in the way they play their roles ,, they are part of our daily life ...work hard and also look so beautiful...
I hope the TV actors get paid well also ...

I respect those actors who play their role well and compleetly make a characetr live ...

like Vidya Balan in Dirty Pictures ,  Kareena kapoor in Jab We Met ,  Ankita Lokhande in Pavitra Rishta  or  Nina Gupta in Saans ...
 They should all be respected and paid well too ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

yeah Tanya I am just fed up watching this crap...I feel for all the actors..and for us to watch this crap..

Some senior actors like Hiten who knows Ekta well , I guess has to put his foot down and have a chat with Ekta that none of the actors are happy with the current crap..
Ekta doesnt give a damn about her audience but she gives a damn about her actors..so displeasure from her main actors along with the entire cast would make her think I hope...For this sake let the trp sink to the bottom and let it bring in some change for good..

The low TRPs wil leffect Ekta more than anything  else Jai ...Let's hope she wakes up and sacks the creative team for the shoddy work they are doing with this show .
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for Brief Update. The show sounds like a must miss. I cannot stomach the constant abuse of Archana. It is really getting overbearing, no reason the show trps dipped last week when he was at his best calling her greedy and what's not. The CVs need to realize people are getting really annoyed and turned off with this.

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Most of all the TV shows have TV heroines sacrifising ...they all are loved and respected for  their work weather it is Gopi bahu , sandhya , Akshar or Archana ...

These girls are all lovely actors , working  hard and doing a very dignified job ...not doing cheap scenes or cheap dances in films ...

No wonder Tv is so popular and so are these girls ...

I love them and most of all really love and respect Ankita in the dignified and professional manner she is playing Archana ...I would prefer to see her 100 times more than any of some of the film girls who are these days doing nothing  but  ...you know what I am talking about ...

let's give due respect to good actors ...
Just because Usha Ji is playing  an evil character does not make me respect her any less as an actor ...

And I hope that these talented and beautiful girls increase their bank balances ...why should only the film girls make money ...why not these girls as well..after all being an actor is just like any other profession, they work for money ...film or TV ...
Some of the girls in films cannot act to save their life ...these girls in Tv are so good in the way they play their roles ,, they are part of our daily life ...work hard and also look so beautiful...
I hope the TV actors get paid well also ...

i m not talking about money and fame here i m talking about script...sushant left because he himself feels dat there is nothing in PR in terms of acting same repeated scenes same storyline...there is nothing new in PR...just bcoz of ekta...they dragging the show and here u talk about gopi...sandhya...akshara...just go and check the TRP of this three show saath nibhana sathiya...diya aur baati hum...yeh rishyta kya kehlata hai...alll three shows continously rulling the TRP chart from last 6 months...and see the TRP of PR...i know u always defend ur favourite...and always argued with my comments so its better we stopped here...in my eyes my hero sushant is always best and better in all things whether u talked about dancing acting or any thing he can defeat ur favourite anytime...i really proud to be the fan of sushant rajput no one can touch him in terms of acting and dancing...he is the best and always the best...TRP king of indian television...none other than sushant singh rajput..hip hip hurray...thanks u so much sushant bro dat u leave dis crap show.

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Thanks Tanyaz for Brief Update. The show sounds like a must miss. I cannot stomach the constant abuse of Archana. It is really getting overbearing, no reason the show trps dipped last week when he was at his best calling her greedy and what's not. The CVs need to realize people are getting really annoyed and turned off with this.

Worse than Manav abusing her and her kids abusing her is Archana  loving every bit  of this abuse and enjoying her tiem as the perfect martyr...

It is like this these days ..

Archana ...I love being a martyr .The whole sad music , all the abuses make me want to have more and more ...

Manav ...I love being a jerk .This is what my money did to me ...turned me into a complete jerk who has a God complex ...

Savita ...I love being evil.

Sachin ...I love being the nosy aunty who always spies on Archana as I don't really have much a life anyway .

Teju ...I love acting like a baby because I know I am older than Ankita in real life ...

Ovi ...I love playing the bimbo

Purvi ...I love running after Manav  baba and loving him ( don't ask me why because even I don't know what on earth he has done to deserve this love )

Arjun ...I love playing the lover boy these days because after looking at Manav , I know it will be my turn next to play the jerk ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: johncena2003

[

i m not talking about money and fame here i m talking about script...sushant left because he himself feels dat there is nothing in PR in terms of acting same repeated scenes same storyline...there is nothing new in PR...just bcoz of ekta...they dragging the show and here u talk about gopi...sandhya...akshara...just go and check the TRP of this three show saath nibhana sathiya...diya aur baati hum...yeh rishyta kya kehlata hai...alll three shows continously rulling the TRP chart from last 6 months...and see the TRP of PR...i know u always defend ur favourite...and always argued with my comments so its better we stopped here...in my eyes my hero sushant is always best and better in all things whether u talked about dancing acting or any thing he can defeat ur favourite anytime...i really proud to be the fan of sushant rajput no one can touch him in terms of acting and dancing...he is the best and always the best...TRP king of indian television...none other than sushant singh rajput..hip hip hurray...thanks u so much sushant bro dat u leave dis crap show.

Sushant is my fav too John ..But just because I like him  I am not going to disrespect other actors...
TRP 's going down is  not the fault of any actor but the script writer ...why blame actors for it ...and you are wrong that I like to argue with you ...

and yes  , even for me in terms of dancing and acting he is the best but that will never make me talk bad about other actors who are also doing  a good job
It is like if one doctor is doing a good job , that does not makes other doctors bad ...why this competition ???

Let Sushant do his job and let others do theirs ...

Sushant is not even a TV actor anymore ..he has gone in films .. soon he will be compared with film actors who are competing  for the same kind of roles ...

I am proud of being  a fan of Ankita  just like you are a fan of Sushant so why this problem between us ...

Sushant himself is happy that Anki is staying in PR ...They both support each other completely in their career decisions  and i think they are both making sensible choices ...