Brief Update : 5th April 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Archana gets a phone call from Purvi .Purvi is very excited because she is now going to the Pune conference .Archana tells Purvi that it is manav's birthday tomorrow . Purvi is very happy and wants to wish her father on his birthday .Archu tells her not to do that because they should not force relationships on Manav .Purvi tells her that on the holi day Manav himself told her that he will always be there for her  as her Baba and if he didn't wanted to have anything to do with her then why would he say this .Archana puts the phone down and  is sad that she cannot do anything  for Manav on his birthday because everything  between them has changed so much in the last 18 years .Next day Purvi rings the door bell of Manav's house very early in the morning .

She wishes Manav happy birthday and gives him Prashad from mandir as she went there to pray for him , then she gives him a pen as a gift .She tells Manav that she knows that he likes pens as her mother has told her everything about him .Manav is really angry  and thinks that Archana fooled a sweet girl like Purvi all her life and acted as if Archana loved him. Purvi and the rest of the staff is about to go to Pune for the conference .Punni  comes to sit in Arjun's car but it has lods of things in the back seat so Punni has to sit in another car .Purvi sits in Arjun's car in the front seat as she has to brief him about the meeting .

Archana wants to wish Manav for his birthday , she is about to go but Sachin comes in the room and hugs manav . He tells Manav that he has to  make arrangements for his party ,  gives Archana  an angry look and leaves , Archu goes in Manav's room and wishes him happy birthday .Manav is  angry that she of all the people is wishing him .He tells  her off that she has never  thought of him or her kids so why is she doing this now and that his life has been so lonely thanks to her .Archu says that she only wants to wish him because it is a big day for him .Manav gets even more angry and says that she is just acting to look strong and make him look weak .He says that she never cared for him and his emotions and he will find a solution for his loneliness and never trun to look at her ever .

Sachin calls Teju to invite her for Manav's birthday party .She says she won't because that woman would be there and she has not fogiven her  father for living with that woman . She hates that woman  .Sachin promises that this woman will not come to the party .Sachin does not ever wants Teju to know that Archana is her real mother .Arjun and Purvi  are talking about the  conference .Arjun tells her that he has never lost a deal .Purvi says it is Ok if people loose sometimes because that can make them stronger and learn to value their real friends and relations .Ajun says that they should forget about the past and move forward in life .

Sulochna gets tea for Teju who is depressed because it is Manav's birthday and she said no  to his party .Sulochna says that she must go to wish her dad . Teju says that she cannot forgive Manav for his lie .Sulochna tells her that parents are also human and they can also make mistakes but she should be there for her dad . Teju starts teling her about how they used to celebrate Manav's birthday in canada , Ovi used to dance on this day .Sulo wants to know more about Ovi .Teju tells her that Ovi is into fashion, dancing and so many other things .Sulochna is  excited to hear all  this about her grand daughter

Precap

Manav's birthday Party is going on .Archana enters and Manav is very angry to see her .Teju also looks at Archana and she is surprised to see her there .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the BU
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manav is actually right!!! archana never cared for manav or her children. she only cared about her MIL, and sachin.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hated the show and hated both Manav and Archana ...No comments , bakwaas boring show written by useless writers ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Manav is a hopeless case.
Putting all the blame on Archana when he has so much blame to account for, himself.

Both of them are totally hopeless at this point.
What are the CV's really doing with these characters?
Why don't they put themselves and us out of our collective misery?
sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! I'm a silent member, just thought I'd leave a comment of appreciation. 

Is anyone else skipping the Manav Archana scenes? Or is it just me? =P I always read these updates so I know which scenes I wanna watch and which ones I wanna skip to not waste my time. 

It's just so depressing and frustrating to watch them, and comparatively ArVi scenes are a breath of fresh air, even with Punni there. I wish the CVs would lighten up the ArMan track a bit, even if its just a little bit. It would make it more bearable and less like I wanna tear my hair out. 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hated the show and hated both Manav and Archana ...No comments , bakwaas boring show written by useless writers ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

if 4months go this way  TRP jayege drain ma.so frustrating relation between archana manav nobody will b interested to see it😑ARVI fan go ahead with their love story, bc its going logical way.ankita just wasting her beauty,talent in this show.ankita looking absolutely stunning and i  m irritated to see her same age girl calling her aaishe deserves young modern,individual  thinking girl who dont tolerate any irrational things.
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tanya,
Well said. I really can't understand what's happening with all concerned with this show.
Nothing is making any sense at all.
How can people get paid to write this stuff and it is aired.😲
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya!

so true... such a stupid story line... i mean what savita and sachin did does happen in real life.. there are evil people who does that but Archana... i really dont think that ever happens and dont think viewers will tolerate that much.. creatives should think about it... there are extra mahaan people but even they do it for their loved ones and not for people like savita and sachin... 

instead of torturing the whole family, why cant she use her mahanta to put some sense into sachin's brain.. that should be the goal for her in her life not going away from manav...
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

tanyaz archana was no wrong ... birthday even if some enemy of your's wish den also u take it happily... u don't taunt anybody like dis... im telling u he will go in severe depression once he knows d truth...even sacchu also...
even purvi y she need to come and wish him archana told her not to come... she is also one  nut head going gaga of her so called father... she should stay one night wid her mother and see how he talks to her...