Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it's not right to steal others work or ideas, it take a lot of time and hard work to write them and to concretise the thoughts and situations in words and give them the right emotions . being one of those persons that can't put clearly and understably  in words what a ff.os.ss  make me feel i very well understand the hard work the writers put in their work . they deserve a standing ovation and not see their hard work stealed
if someone want to post a ff or os have to write it by himself if he can't then better to limited to reading and not plagiarising and if they don't want to read there are a lot of other thinks to do in life .
shame on them
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: appy_12

Hey Everyone! Great post Harshu! :)

I mean it is indeed disgusting to copy-paste someone else's work like that! And I do receive PMs from the writer you all are talking about. I've never commented on her work anyway.

Okay, so i'm going to be sounding like a total bachchi now, because I'm scared. I'm writing this SS The Story Of My Life. 
In that there's a scene similar to a bit in Delhi-6. I've changed the whole scene though. Please tell me if it is alrite or not. I'll do what i have to do immediately. 

And I do mention and give the credits if I do base anything on other work. For instance my OS Miss me? was based on a scene from Swades, and i told that right in the beginning. Again, I changed everything apart from that missing thing! 

You guys have to help me, really now. What I did was not copying or Plagiarism, right?? 

I've already posted a question regarding this on the plagiarism thread.

Appy, you gave a disclaimer and credit and so its okay. :)
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Hasrhu is our life saver 🤗

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Maybe you could update side by side... ;) :D

Sorry, but knowing that the next update is a Bey one makes me a little selfish! ;) :D

But on a serious note, thats a great thought! *Hug*

Itna bhi sar pe math chadhao!! I haven't done anything yet!!

I'm not sure I could anything too!!

Least I can do is try. . . .  😳

Addie07 thumbnail
For accidental honeymoon she used to easily cross 350 likes.. even then she used to demand compulsory comments and likes... that time i used to think, she is too good, she has every right to demand,... till i found it was plagiarized... 
The effort some people put in their work is evident in such beautiful writings n yet they get 150+ likes... while she plagiarizes and gets the fame n her readers read anything and everything or else she threatens to take them off her list
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

OK crap it doesnt work for the rest of the pages... WHAT THE HELL!!

I bet you wanna take back the bet now... ;) :D

HARSHU, We need your help PRONTO now!

Engineer hone ka use karo! :D
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

OK crap it doesnt work for the rest of the pages... WHAT THE HELL!!

Yes thats exactly what we we r trying to tell over here!!!!

But just one point to be noted over here is that...jis nay copy karna hoga...he/she can do it even by typing...thats y no copy doesnt matter that much...for me at least!!!

No it only appears on the first page but makes the entire thread no copy. Try and copy anything off Genesis (I dare you) and you won't be able to.

okay that s a relief lol. :D
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that disgusting
althoufh am a writer myself i stopped writing now
its unbelieveable ppl do these plagarism
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_-harsh42

Itna bhi sar pe math chadhao!! I haven't done anything yet!!

I'm not sure I could anything too!!

Least I can do is try. . . .  😳

That itself is so sweet! :) <3 
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
I am going to be very frank here and say i think its the fault of IF if there isn't some kind of goddamn penalty system in place. I'm writing a Fan Fiction that is getting you hits, and assuring you that the thousands of people who click on my thread are getting counted for your AD REVENUES.

When i see some movie still or one of these wedding sites or whatever being advertised next to my fan fiction, I'm not getting a penny from you, and NOR AM I ASKING FOR IT. What I do expect, however, is that my work product be PROTECTED and the forum you are offering should be secured form such thieves.

Ban the suckers, black list them, check their URL and make sure they don't sneak in under new names and IP addresses and steal from me what i made available for people to enjoy, not get their jollies by cheating the original writer and the unsuspecting reader!.

I am helping India Forums, I am giving this forum my work, and increasing India Forum's viewership, and some random webmaster's monthly income from ad sales. You owe me.

I deserve to know that the moderators who don't waste ONE SECOND to jump down my throat if, god forbid, a penis makes it into a Fan Fiction about adults, do the additional thing of monitoring ACTUAL PERVERTED BEHAVIOR, WHICH IS STEALING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

Don't get me wrong because this might be a stupid fan fiction to you moderators and therefore not a book or a movie, right? But you know what? Go ahead. Write one, an original one. Its freaking hard work, its actual labor,  eye strain, mental pressure, its dedication and craftsmanship. All for no actual financial gain. But just because I'm nice, and I give this for free does not make my original product any less valuable to me and my readers.

Also, IF,  get this - my work is copyrighted work that I spend hours over, time that is valuable to me.  My work is a product of my college education and my years of reading literature, my analytical and writing skills and my imagination.

What I prepare is offered for free because I want my friends  to enjoy my creation and be inspired by them through their reactions. The people who read work, ANYONE'S work, who offer their encouragement through likes and comments, you owe them the protection of making sure they aren't BEING MADE FOOLS.  And the worst thing is that Fan Fictions are serial stories. to pretend to write one chapter and then say ha ha, I'll update after 30 pages, and then to sit back and watch decent, sweet nice readers write and write and sweat and wait for their updates when they could have gone out and spent 5 bucks and bought the original, better book? Its SICK.

I write here, and I want anyone who reads me to enjoy my work, comment on it, maybe even guide me by giving me their criticisms.  But I don't offer it for thieves who saunter in and think they are the SHIT by stealing someone's effort and passing it off as their own. And I would be FURIOUS if my work, and the comments of my readers, got stolen by such a sick creepy person.

IF needs to do something more than closing a damn thread so it can be reopened later. Where is the indignation and burning hatred and immediate rude commentary and pitchforks that the mention of a breast or a dick in a fan fic, or reading about two consenting adults enjoying a love life inspires?
Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago