appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This OS is based on the current track. I was watching one of my favourite movies, 'Swades' today. And that inspired me to write this. So here goes..

Oh, and there's no creepwa in here. Because i wanted him out of this. So assume he's dead, or lost, or locked in the store room, or a basement, or maybe a dungeon, or.. Okay, I'll stop! Here it is:

It was a month and a half since Arnav and Khushi got married. Everyone was okay with having Khushi around now. Nani was still a bit luke warm towards her, and Mami was no good at all! But she didn't matter much anyway. πŸ˜‰ Payal started talking to Khushi when Khushi promised her that she would tell her the reason for her marriage to Arnav when the time was right. And Anjali was really cordial to her right from the beginning. Both Khushi and Payal had settled well into the family. All was good, or they thought it was.

Arnav and Khushi's relationship had progressed, but very little. They didn't talk to each other when they were alone in their room, and Khushi slept on the recliner, while he slept on the bed. It was an unspoken agreement. Though things were not good between them, they pretended to be much in love in front of everyone else. Anjali was happy that her Chotey finally found love. Payal was happy that at least the Raizadas were warm towards Khushi, and was still very sad and also angry that her mother still refused to speak to Khushi.

There was this unresolved tension between the newlyweds, which they refused to admit to. It always surrounded them, like a current, when they were too close to each other, or when they were too aware of each other's presence. Arnav, though he never really admitted even to himself, loved seeing his wife coming out of the bathroom, her hair wet, and her presence fragrant. He thought she looked like a freshly bloomed  flower. He hardly ever spoke to her these days. But he did touch her, and that was more than enough for both of them, even if it was accidental. Khushi on the other hand, slept only after fully gazing at her husband's calm form every night. She thought he looked like an innocent child, who just slept after throwing a big tantrum!

So, today when Khushi woke up, she didn't expect anything different from her daily boring routine. As she was walking to the bathroom, she noticed a traveling bag near the closet. Arnav was nowhere to be seen. It was then that she realized he was leaving for his much talked about  business trip today. She quickly got her clothes from the closet, and rushed into the bathroom.

Arnav entered his room and saw that Khushi had already gotten up. He had to give it to that girl. In the few minutes that he was downstairs, talking to Aman on the phone, and having breakfast, she had tidied up his bed, and her recliner. He felt guilty for having hidden the reason from her.  She was everything a man could hope for, and more. The sound of shuffling from the bathroom broke him out of his reverie. He immediately started picking up things for his trip.

She came out and saw Arnav searching for something.. His handkerchief set. She went to the closet and took out the new ones and dropped them onto his bed. Arnav looked at her retreating back and wondered how she always had the answers to his questions. He took them and put them in his bag while khushi dried her hair outside and came inside to the dressing table.

She sat in front of the mirror and combed her hair out first. As she reached out to open the drawer for her sindoor, she saw his hand at the handle. She immediately withdrew her hand, got up and stepped back, only to fall against his hard frame. They stood like that, Arnav slightly bent, and she at her full height, her back against his front. Arnav bent his head and took in her scent. It was sweet and flowery, and the best thing he'd ever smelled.

He unconsciously slid his hand around her waist, and she closed her eyes, wondering what had happened to her husband. She put her hand on his on his waist, and he bent some more almost kissing her shoulder. Khushi shivered, not knowing how to react. He removed her hair from her shoulder, and kissed the side of her neck.

That was how Anjali found her brother and sister-in-law when she entered their room, to find out what was taking so long for both of them to come down.

"Ahem.. Chhotey?"

Arnav and Khushi sprang apart, Khushi turning a deep shade of red, and Arnav looking sheepish. He quickly strode out of the room, instructing his wife(not at all looking her in the eye) and sister to check if everything was ready in his bag, and calling out for Hari Prakash to bring the bag downstairs.

Anjali waited for her brother to leave, and turned to Khushi and said, "Did I disturb you?" Khushi almost wanted to reply with a "Duh" but decided against it, and shook her head indicating a 'no'. She went to the dressing table, put her sindoor, took out the perfume that her husband wanted, and packed his bag.

They both walked down, Anjali grinning ear to ear, and

Khushi her head down, her cheeks still colored. She chanced a glance at her husband, who was watching her intently. She averted her gaze, and looked at her sister instead, who smiled at her. She smiled back, and looked again at her husband, who had a smirk playing around his lips.

Everyone was present,(everyone except creepwa) to see Arnav off. Hari prakash came to Arnav and said the bags were ready in the back of his car, and Arnav just nodded, still looking at his wife.

"Uh.. Chhotey, Isn't it time for you to leave? You even said you didn't have time for breakfast a little while ago. I mean before you.. uh.. went into your room, at least."

"Yea, Di.. I talked to Aman, and we decided there was still time left and no hurry what so ever."

Two minutes later, Arnav realized it was really time to go, and bade everyone goodbye. He was to return two days later. He was leaving, when he turned back, and strode purposefully to his wife.

(Guys, the following dialogues are in hindi, because they sound better in hindi. I will put up the translations if anyone wants.)

He stopped just a few inches before her and said, "Dekho, Mujhe zyaada miss mat karna, okay? Mere bare mein zyaada mat socho. Main do din waapis aa jaaoonga. Thhek hai?"(Look, Don't miss me too much. Don't think too much about me, i'll be back in two days, okay?)

Khushi looked at him, and with a small smile she asked, "Main?? AApko miss karoongi? Aur yeh baat aapse kisne batadi?"(ME?? Miss you?? Who told you that?)

"Tumhaari aankhen.. Keh deti hain sab kuch!"(Your eyes.. They convey everything!)  He said, and bent down to peck her lightly on the cheek, and went away. He stopped near his car, and turned around and saw that Khushi had turned bright red, her hand on her cheek, and a very sweet smile on her lips. 'God, She's beautiful' he thought and unwillingly got into the car.

Khushi knew those words were real, and not pretense. Because there was no one around her when he did that. She walked inside, a slight skip in her step, as she thought how different today was, and how happy she was about it, and beamed at her sister, getting to work in the kitchen. 

P.S: The dialogues are directly taken from the movie. So they have to be in hindi. 

So how was it? Awesome? Awful? Comments/likes please.. πŸ˜ƒ

Link to my SS:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2796617

Edited by appy_12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awwwiee! You have to continue! I want to see happy ArHi! :)

Please continue and do PM me. 
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after reading this iam like thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww soo cute and sweet...:)

thanks for the pm..:)
Edited by aakriti120 - 12 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was just beautiful! A creep-less world will be a dreamland for arhi for sure! :) 
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww, it was so so cuTe!
i loveD it! you have to continue! id love to read mOre!
doNt forget to pm me if you continue :)
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww that was soo sweet!

WRITE MORE PLEASE!!
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phew !! I was dumbstruck to it !! Continue it ! Darn It ?! You Have To ! Please I beg you !! πŸ˜‰
thelondon12345 thumbnail
   wow it was soo good ... u made my mood... i mean we'd love to see this in real...πŸ‘
nims6 thumbnail
loved it...i want something like this to happen in show...y dont you continue it...the scene after arnav returns to home...