missblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont worry be strong your mom will be alright

surely will pray for her good health inshAllah
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all my prayers and best wishes are with you...and I am sure everything will be fine :)

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All my love and prayers go out to your mum, inshallah she will be well soon, take care of yourself and her! Lots of love and best wishes!
And thank you for a lovely update xxx
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg loved it and i will surly pray for you mother in my every prayer
Hope she gets well
luv_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope ur mother gets well soon...
tc
Gurpreet1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update, hope all goes wel wif ur mum, dont lose faith, she will b fine :-)
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav can't help but be near her. He can't helped but be pulled back and drawn towards her.

It was all worth it! - It is! I am hopeful that Arnav is realizing the value of Khushi in his life. Amazingg update.

Hope your mum  gets well soon, God bless. Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Praying for your mom dear...hope she gets welll soon...N yes...d most awesomest update ever!!!!!...
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Praying with A-L-L my heart ur mom gets well as soon as possible.I can understand how u must b feeling coz i also have been in such situation..n yes, miracle does happen n u shud never stop believing it no matter what.
About the update..don't worry about it..i feel really grateful that u'v updated so far and considered us close enough to share ur personal problem here.πŸ€—πŸ€—Take as much tym as u want dear n be back with a bang! will be waiting 4 ur pm till then. 
May the almighty listens to our prayers.😊
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, Rachel.
Didn't realize what you were going through, much earlier. πŸ˜”
It's not easy watching our mothers suffer, and feel awfully helpless at the same time, isn't it? πŸ˜’

When I pray for my mum's health to improve, every day, (like I told you, her arthiritis has become very bad. Now she's having trouble walking, and is in pain constantly), I will also pray that God doesn't make your mum suffer, that he gives her back her good health and keeps her happy always... I will also ask God to give you the strength to make it through these difficult times- having your mum in this condition and having exams, oh my, I can only imagine your state of mind right now! πŸ˜”

But, as I always believe- God never gives us problems or troubles beyond our capacity to handle them... and whenever you think that you are alone, and think that God is not even listening, just remember this:
Yes, he is. You may not see him or feel him, but he is there, holding your hands tightly in his, and not letting go... πŸ˜Š

Be strong and take care, my dear. πŸ˜Š
Feel free to PM me whenever you need an older sister to talk to... I'm always around to listen...πŸ˜‰

As for the backdated chapters- YES! I've finished reading them... Am beginning to fall in love with the charming bad-boy ❀️... But I'm willing to wait awhile for bad-boy and Khushi's romance to pick up some speed! 

If you don't know this already, you've got a masterpiece in your hands and you're an EXCELLENT writer! Trust me, I should know! I'm a recovering (still in therapy!πŸ˜ƒ) FF addict! πŸ˜†

It's now 4:10am Malaysian time... Let me go and rewind the bedroom scene in my dreams...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago