Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serina087 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope ur mum get well soon...I can understand wat u r goin thru nw..I hav been in dat situation before...of course will pray for ur mum...god bled u...

I arnav hope sticks wit khushi ...n later wen the mission is done ..n since he's planning to quit this job..I hope he takes khushi wit him n goes far away to start a new lyf...just a wish!!!!!' coz I don't want an ending lyk the movie jannat. 😊
nupsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i ll nd hv prayed to god forr ur mom.. plzz go tc of her.. plzz :)
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was beautiful! :)
Loved it!totally had fallen in love with this story! Love arhi and their convo!
Awesome job! :) 
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your family needs you more than us. Take all the time you need. I believe in miracles and I know that when you wish for something desperately it does happen. Don't lose faith. I'll pray for your mother and you. Take care.

The chapter was really sweet and heartwarming. I saw some real sizzle in the bedroom though :P
saniya.x thumbnail

Take care of your mother, I'll pray for her! :) and you can take as much time you need! The update was awesome, he did not answer her calls but came directly to her bedrooom :P haha, love him. The convo was sad when she narrated about her parents death! Beautiful update. :)

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I would like to tell you that I said a prayer for your mom and hope she feels better soon.

Secondly, beautiful update.

srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my prayers are with you and your family...I've sent a pm...pls do check if you have the time...
take care...
nims6 thumbnail

you are an amazing writer and im sure your mother will be alright...we all are with you...dont worry everything will be alright...i will definitely pray for her...lets hope for the best..

and i love the way you brouught them together even though khushi dont know any thing about arnav they share a beautiful bond betweeen them beyond physical...and how e cannot stay away from her..i loved it...lavanya is the question that comes in between them...brilliant work..
arnav21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Oh , dear dnt worry . My prayers are wit u n ur mum . ALMIGHTY MAY SHOWER ALL HIS BLESSING ON UR MUM.mircales wil hapen n do let me knw how her condition is ?
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hey dear.

Saw your note regarding your mother after I read the update. 

I didn't left an comment, but after the note of yours it was time for the prayers and so I prayed for your mother too. 😊 I really, really hope and pray and wish that your mother will be alright! Although I dont know you personally, I wish all the best to you and your family! And hope your strength and your will power will stay strong and here forever! 

I love my mother a lot too, she is not only my mother, but also my best friend! I can share and tell everything to her!

And of course, it's understandable why you wont be able to update so soon or not at all! This FF is sooo not more important than your mother!

You take care of your mother and just keep giving her your love! It will al turn fine! She will be fine! 

Soo... about the update... Gosh, girl you scared me! I thought that arnav was going to *ahem*, become one with her, make love and leave her! 😆 But I am like sooo sooo relieved that that did not happen at all! In fact, the bedroom scene was damn adorable! 

And I am soo glad that he is really to sacrifice everything just to spend some time with her! I was like: Aawwn!! 

Loved how khushi has stars on  her ceiling! 

and btw, chapter 7 rocked as well! you showed us how arnav committed his first crime aka murder! Feeling sad for him :( 

It was just beautiful!

And will keep your mother in my prayers always, will pray for her health and InshAllah everything will be alright! 

Hafiza.