Thread 2 is closed so I'll comment here only..
As much as I would want ArHi to close the physical distance between them, I would like Arnav to first reveal his true identity to Khushi. There is so much I'm waiting for. For Arnav to tell Khushi the truth, for Aman to tell Arnav...
This file is going to reveal everything that Arnav & Khushi have been hiding from so many people. This file is like a hanging sword. and then to add to it is Das Bhai. You know when this story had started for a moment I thought what if Arnav is an undercover cop or something but when he killed Karthik I was like he can't be.
Waise I'm also wondering if Abbas can be related to Arnav, you know father or something but then he is only 45. It occurred to me after his comment on Khushi.
Anyway I don't know how is it going to be. I can sense a lot of explosions in the near future.
Edited by aquagal - 11 years ago
53