Posted: 12 years ago
wOoowww, Arshi met again 😃
Its a nice update 👏
ThNx for the pm😃
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update was tooo goodd and this abbaas bhai whatevr, ullu da... :p
Well m guessing what arnav is upto?? Omg :P what if... blah blah blah m thnkng too much xD
Well thnkyu fr updatng! N nxt updte shud b gvn soon! ;-)
Tc! Have a nice weekened! :-)
asr_n_kkg_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
omg is he gunn asleep wiv her den leave her W*Fff wast aman hidin ur really gud at creatin suspense
fanks 4 da pm xxx
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Uhm Hey! I just read chapter 15 too!!

It was awesome!
Hehehe I smiled like an idiot when I read the line where khushi squealed in delight too!!! Because I typed that too in my previous comment!

NO!!!!!! He will sleep with her to get this tension out of his body!? What the!?? You idiot Arnav! 

I found it so sweet when they both smiled when he came to pick ehr up to drop her off! 

Abbas dude sounds like an a Le Losarre!!!!! ;P 

Aman left!?? Family emergence! 

Oh ah! A date! Please , please don't make some weird and crappy one night stand between arnav and khushi!!!! just because he wants to get it over with!!?? unbelievable! I dont want arnav to use her and her body and then dump her :( 

meaningless convos have a reason!!? I can't find the reasons, because of my peanut sized brain 😆
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏luved it. looking forward to arnav and khushi date hope arnav doesnt do anything wrong and aman feels like he is hiding something. hoping to see arnav and khushi with each other and know everything about each other. continue soon. waiting to see how the story moves on and luved arnav came and picked up khushi from the clinic. thx a lot for the pm and looking forward to the next updates.👍🏼
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow so much happened
i srsly hope he doesnt sleep with her and toss her [not that he will be able to get rid of her from his mind]. i dont like his annas dude :P

loved all the chapters!
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved this update❤️
Is Aman the bad guy??? Hope I am wrong 😒
Thnx For the PM😃
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
RES---Yayyy update!! <3

Edited!! =D

ohhh goshh...just read the last chapter right now!! man oh man!!! I see a little spark in the Doctor's heart for Khushi there 😲
I loved the way your described Arnav happiness when he saw Khushi approaching him...It was evident that his self control was just pure torture for him when Khushi's hands wrapped around his chest...and without knowingly driving faster just so she would have not withdrew her hand from his chest!! Love it <33

The way you described Abaas's nature and his cruelty was really descriptive and nice!! I could fully imagine a cruel 49 year old like that because of the description...Well done!! =D
After Arnav and his talk...I am left with my mouth open like this 'O'... I just hope that Arnav doesn't try to fulfill his physical needs and not hurt Khushi in any way...He just doesn't know that there is more than physical attraction...there is emotional attraction...and they need to share that...by Arnav talking about his past with her and Khushi talkin about hers...I don't think Arnav will end up listening to Abaas's advice...As to he will be conflicted to what he wants and what he needs. battle between heart and his mind...in Arnav's case...he will end up choosing his mind over his heart...but i sincerely hope he doesn't and lets his heart decide...

I wonder what Aman is hiding...hoping you don't make him out to be the villan...since Arnav almost died the last time Aman had asked him to retrieve the package for him...but having my fingers crossed to Aman to not be the bad guy 😳

Ooo...a date that early in the morning...
(I am kind of a person who wakes up at 11 on Weekends..so 10 is pretty early for me ☺️)

Maybe a lil teaser...I'm dying here to know what happenz next 🤢

P.S. All the best for your exams...and when it goes all well...Treat us with loads of updates =D

Edited by SweetFarwii - 12 years ago