coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesmw update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thnx 4 the pm
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeh..is aman hiding summit...and im getting a bad feeling now...will arnav sleep with khushi and then tell her to get lost or sumit else...its getting intersting...

neways...wish u all the best for ur exams...and i cant wait for the next updates...

thanks for the pms
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing ๐Ÿ‘
Thnx 4 the pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wat is arnav up to ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..newayz amazingg update
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG please tell me arnav won't sleep with her and then leave her?!?!? If so, YES big twist i look forward to but it will be very emotional!!! Looking forward to the future updates!! xxx
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woop you updated! Fab btw as usual, I've come to expect nothing less ;)
And I can so identify with Khushi, depicting every moment of a meeting haha.
Aman is deffo hiding something humph, and Akash is falling into the lurvvv trap.
This Arnav taking Khushi home thing is so cute, I hope it continues as this like, unspoken understanding between them! And oh my god I hope Arnav doesn't try and sleep with her although it'd be interesting to see how their relationship would spiral from there. Interesting words from Abhaas, I guess this is where the 'leading two lives and being in the mafia' thing becomes a slight problem. Eek really excited for the next chapter, obviouslyyy. And all the best with your exams!
Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update once again! i hope arnav dosent force khushi into anything!
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, I have had bloody enough of this!

You!*Points a finger accusingly!* Have turned this girl *points at myself*into a freakin stalker!๐Ÿ˜†

Why oh why! You know, I found this FF a few weeks ago! Relax, Im a good silent reader, have been liking every single update of yours respectively! 

I could only dream about someone writing an FF like this! Arnav as a gangster with a bloody past!?

And Khushi the care-free, bubbly girl who has lost her parents and lives with her Buaji!? 

I really, like really respect and admire your writing style, your talent! It's just marvelous for the eyes to read every time! 

I love the prologue and how they met the first time! She took out a bullet from his wounded shoulder!? It grossed me out, you described it so well! 

And then the whole Lavanya being Khushi's rich bff with an rich dad and Arnav who has to kill off that man!?? And Khushi saved him (Lavanya's dad) without knowing it!?? 

The whole fiasco of the Shimla trip, I thought for a second that Arnav wll kidnap lavanya along with khushi! ๐Ÿ˜†

But no, smart boy he was observing lavanya and now has something going on with her!

Khushi is Akash's assistent! And she met Arnav in the clinic! btw, he was looking hawt in his white hoodie and beige trousers which clung low on his hips ๐Ÿ˜‰

He is attracted to her and so is she! prove, the moment they shared in Shimla when they got close and his hand sneaked into her kameez! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And more too, as him coming back to the clinic at six pm and giving her a ride to home, but wondering why he came to see her!?? 

Car chase, him getting shoot at the club, shyam's strange behavior! on the other side, the dude (shyam!) is strange and weird like always! someone wants to end Arnav's life!

I love how you portrayed Arnav and Aman's strong friendship!

Arnav's past os getting revealed slowly, but surely! Who were those men that killed his mother!??

He btw, killed lavanya's ex! he could be so cruel and then so tender at another moment! 

Love how you show every single emotion, you bring it alive in front of our eyes! I really love your writing skills! I gasped in excitement when I just saw you updated! You have no idea how badly I have been stalking your FF for updates! I turned into a stalker! Im ashamed of myself๐Ÿ˜†

I really love this FF!!!

btw, me is off to read chapter 15! Im so happy you updated! *squeals in delight* 

p.s: Hope you don't find me rude for accusing you for turning me into a stalker!๐Ÿ˜†

xxx haffie

Edited by DarkDove - 12 years ago
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww superb update... yay arnav came again to see and give her bike ride againafter reading arnav and abhas convo does arnav sleep with khushi and leave her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ whats in arnav mind yaar ๐Ÿ˜’ cant wait to see the twist